$4 billion dollar sell wall for BTC

>1000 BTC sell wall at $4250 on Bitfinex

Bull run is over people. There is no fucking way in hell that someone is going to put up over $4,250,000,000 just to get past that wall.

And yes, while the wall may be fake, it's not somebody trying to buy up more by keeping the price down. It's someone trying to push the price back down.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-06/mysterious-trader-nearly-unlimited-bankroll-said-be-manipulating-bitcoin-price
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1000 BTC
>$4 billion
>$4,250,000,000

And it disappeared, I'm nervous as fuck... Whales are toying with the newfags.

I truly hope you sold everything you had OP

user,1000 BTC at $4250=4,250,000

>1000 btc
>4 billion

wow, this board is more retarded than i thought

>Bitfinex
Is bitfinex any good btw? Do you need to get verified and all that shit?

i fucking hope the bull run is over. im tired of BTC rising so much and sucking the money out of all mah alts

We've got a lot of different people on /biz - coin shills, stock traders, dropshippers, web entrepreneurs, etc...

Tell me about what mental components allow you to be successful at what you do, or conversely, the ones that hold you back.

>[spoofed volume] BTC sell wall at [spoofed price] on Bitfinex
>does not know about Bitfinex and Spoofy

Fuck off bitfinexed.

>confuse million with billion
You aren't going to make it.

>t's someone trying to push the price back down.
That just makes me bullish. Wall st still trying to accumulate cheap coins

Or force a minor correction to help avoid a massive one

Do people really keep 1000btc on an exchange? It would seem more likely that this is jut the exchange itself putting up fake shit.

To some people 1000 BTC isn't a lot.
bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

it was only 5 years ago that 1,000btc was $5,000usd user. Also have you heard of the stock market? there are people out there with very deep pockets

Already picked up by major media, your point is invalid.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-06/mysterious-trader-nearly-unlimited-bankroll-said-be-manipulating-bitcoin-price

Most of those are exhanges tho.

Look at the last deposit / withdrawal date from #39 onward, they aren't exchanges.

(((zerohedge)))

What are you some kinda new coiner? Everyone knows these exchanges are extremely manipulated. Just because you branded it with a name the media picked up doesn't mean you called it first.

What, you only get your news for trusted sources like CNN?

I was watching the markets from 3500 to 4000 and I can confirm that spoofing was taking place. I didnt know it was illegal though. Yeah, someone will put up a 100 or so bitcoin order then soon as its being bought cancel it. They were doing it on sells and buys but mostly sells. I stopped caring after 4k though so I dont know if its still going on.

>unironically reading msm

First of all, if you can't do math, stop FUDding. It's just a whale pushing the price down. Do you think normies and Goldman Sachs care about sell walls?

The state of nocoiners in 2017

Why should BTC crash? Why should normies be allowed to buy sub 4k?
BTC isn't going down. Screencap this.

Ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahabahagagabhsgahah ur so dumb

That image you posted is blurry as fuck, but I kekd hard at the image showing gold vs oil vs bitcoin
Are the normies waking up? Or is that shooped??

Its readable unless you are on pajeets computer.

bloody binance coin killed a 50 btc wall so im not too worried.

based

>implying bitfinex is the only exchange for btc IN THE WORLD

newfags are going to get slammed on and I want to be as far away as possible when it happens

zerohedge