WHAT THE FUCK DIGIBYTE IS RANK 57 NOW. IT'S BEEN DROPPING 20% EVERYDAY AND NOW IT'S 270 SAT

WHAT THE FUCK DIGIBYTE IS RANK 57 NOW. IT'S BEEN DROPPING 20% EVERYDAY AND NOW IT'S 270 SAT.

I BOUGHT AT 2200 SAT. IS IT OVER?>???>?

who are we

Too many bagholders and casualties that will sell you their bags.

Literally impossible for it to climb up

Maybe a slight "moon" after rebrand.

We are the bagholders

>buy worthless shitcoins
>act surprised when they crash to nothing

you "digimarines" deserve it

fuck you and all shitcoin buyers. you're ruining crypto.

Dude don't hold bags. Jump into new fancy coins like DNT and make a part of your money back. You can buy your DGB back next week. Just 3x as much

w-we are the diginerates ;_;

name a coin with faster transactions

>he's still holding his Digibags

I just bought a shitload more of DGB if it makes you feel better.

This thing will rebound hard over the next few days at least.

I mean for fuck's sake this thing isn't a shitcoin nor is it dead and the lower it goes the smaller chance it can go even lower.

First of all try to learn something with it. Secondly I see two ways. If you believe in the project then start averaging your price. If you will double your bags now then you essentially bought all of your DGB at average of 1150SAT. If you don't believe in the project then sell your bags.

LMAO
implying people care about a 3sec transaction or a 15min transaction (BTC)
the whole point is to be faster than wire/bank transfer and any crypto can do that

they said it would go to 1 dollar

Nigger why do you think 1\8th a second faster transaction is revolutionary? This is essentially the only thing digishit does better and you expect that alone to propel it into the 22nd century?

Get fucked you dunce. I'd rather wait 5 seconds longer using other coins for transactions rather than touch this useless worthless piece of shit

"fast transactions" is essentially a marketing gimmick aimed at retards who don't understand how blockchains work.

bitcoin transactions are propagated instantly. you're only waiting on the confirmation. that confirmation is worth several minutes of hash power which backs the validity of your transaction.

when your digimarine shit token gives you """confirmations""" they mean nothing. this isn't a problem when your coin is a worthless shitcoin that nobody cares about or uses and 99% of the trading is done on centralized exchange servers. but when doing mission-critical trades people are going to demand more than 1 confirmation, in fact to reach the same level of security as 1 bitcoin transaction you will end up waiting LONGER than 10 minutes because your network has less hash power.

Settle down. This stupid thing will eventually reach a dollar, it's just a matter of when. Its all on how quickly the DGB team can actually get their shit together.

>no news for extended periods of time
>social media guy is just jerking off to anime while he copy pastes/ retweets literal whos
>zero marketing
>website is a piece of shit with obsolete information with more than half the links broken
I'm assuming that theyve finally stopped picking their assholes and realized that this thing isn't going to magically become a top 10 coin like theyre hoping by doing nothing. I'm hoping this thing crashes to double digit Satoshi over the weekend so I can buy up a shit load.

This guy gets it. My tiny btc amount was transferred in 5 min yesterday from one wallet to another, as opposed to taking a whole day 2 months back. It depends on congestion, traffic, mining the blockchain and at the end tech (which btc got un upgrade of end of July). In other words dgb is fast because barely anyone uses it.

Wrong, it won't reach 1$ in the next few years at least (and that's if they actually work on the product), because of the 21 bil coin supply. The market cap won't allow it. Really, do some research on things you invest in.

I am gonna be honest I loved laughing at you guys for a long time now... but today I honestly feel sad for the first time. I hope the rebranding goes well and you can finally be free from this shitcoin.

I just pity the next generation of Digimarines that will replace you guys but I mean you have held these bags for so long now it is only fair.

i've watched so many moons fly by while i sit by hodling these wretched digibytes.

the rebranding gives me false hope.

>bought 100k expecting that it cant go any lower
>it went even lower
LOL

i wouldn't be laughing if i was you

These bags are a gift from god.
They are to purify our souls from sin, by making us live in hell.

Same here, used to laugh and marvel at the childish marketing and shilling, but after a few stories of anons losing life savings, I now feel sorry for the bagholders. HODL is a very risky mentality in venture cap.