Should i buy btc ?

I have 3k should i invest now in btc and leave them for 10 years or should i w8 to dip?

Invest now, BTC can only go up.

If you're thinking that far ahead, then no, doesn't matter when you buy.

he has money but no brain :(

if I had 3k to invest I'd be so happy making money daily, hodling is for fags

Trading is not for everyone.

speculation is for fags.

Is ETH crashing or will it pull up?

nigger I started with 200$ and I'm over 6k in 4 months, it doesn't matter what you start with

speculation is what it's all about

if you hold is because you speculate that it will go up on th elong run, daily trading is just speculating on short term, which is actually less stupid IMO

>invest
You mean speculate. Cryptos are all promises.
And 10 years sounds like a stupid gamble.

You shouldn't get into crypto OP.
I'm saying that with 100% seriousness.
You don't have the heart or patience and not having either means you'll end up losing money.

I mean, holding is fine for a lot of people, particularly if you don't have the time. But if you think that there won't, at some time, be a drop after ~4 days of straight upward movement, in the very near future, then I don't know what to tell you. Taking small amounts of profit, not selling everything, is a very sensible thing to do in this situation.

What do you suggest to do with 3k ? Sounds a good idea to me to just jave 3k in btc.

this
Unless those 3k are just lying around and you don't really care for them, DON'T BUY BTC

how do you daytraders handle taxes?
making "small" profits and reinvesting can seriously bite you in the ass, even if you made nothing but profits all the time.

you don't cash out

Wrong

That's not day-trading, and I don't know how people who use bots/day-trade do handle transaction recording for taxes (to say it's "automated" is too general).

Although, with a bot, you'd probably have a record.

This one knows the truth.

My bots doing trades at the mayor exchanges make reports in simple output files, these, while not completely without human (my) help can be transfered to my accounting program of chice.

Yesterday i traded for a bit over 1000BTC volume, making 19BTC profit with my bots. The tax part takes about 3-4 hours, as there are several 100 000 transactions, and about 4% of them gets recorded in a way, that the resulting output is not compatible with the input functions of my accounting program.

>T. CryptoHaxor

Let's get this guy to do another tweet - we can buy back in after market crashes?

user, submit double sided printed forms for your tax return, 7 point, and compress fields that are too long (like transaction ids). You should be accurate as you can be of course, but I guess you should make them earn your taxes.

Perhaps outputing to a csv file will help you here, with formatting. A csv file can be imported to excel, and you can create your own macros to do your accounting stuff.