Why were the Romans so into having sex with feminine looking men and little boys...

Why were the Romans so into having sex with feminine looking men and little boys? Was it culturally not seen as that weird back then?

Depends on when you're talking about. By the reign of Augustus they were very sexually conservative. They swung a little in both directions over the centuries and by the reign of Majorian they were so puritanical that they made the actual puritans look like degenerate weirdos.

Comfort corrupts m8 we stand proof of that

Roman sexuality was determined by your position, not who you had sex with. Men who performed the dominant part of intercourse with another man were still straight, and women who performed the submissive part of intercourse with another woman were still straight. If a woman was dominant, or a man submissive, even with a member of the opposite sex, they would have been seen as a deviant.

In general, romans were very conservative with sex, except the very upper class.

Rose is not a man. She is a beautiful girl(male).

Because gays and their promoters like rewriting history to push their socio-political goals.

Romans were literal 4channers so some of them were into traps with no religious shit to stop them. Just like here.

they didn't penetrate

The formation of the Roman Kingdom was basically just the beta uprising.

This is actually true.

We just need to Sabine women the normies.

We must rebuild our empire.

>cuckposting gets serious

This. I don't know why this ridiculous meme that Romans were gay continues to keep resurfacing on Veeky Forums.

IT IS NOT FUCKING GAY FOR A MAN TO FUCK ANOTHER MAN IN HIS BUM, FUCKING GOT IT?

t. Veeky Forums

rose is a girl!
a girl!!

or not. i dont care. Rose is cute

That statement has the same problems statements about Ancient Greek sexuality do. Namely that attitudes towards sex changed quite a bit over the course of time.

I've honestly never heard of this but thinking about it it's most likely because they copied most of their culture from Greek city states and several (like Athens) were outright gay's and after younger feminine boy's.

Because women suck compared to shota traps obviously.

theres literally NOTHING weird with traps. scientific consensus at the moment has determined it's not even gay or unusual. it's just culturally taboo and also the jewish elite want to keep all the boypuss for themselves

t. homosexual

Import Thai women? How butthurt do you think people would get if we made it easier for child baring aged single women to immigrate. (Just asking in general since I don't know that anyone's tried it before.)

This is how sexuality should be seen imho.