Did European thinkers "desacredize" reality

do you agree with Russel Means

""The process began much earlier. Newton, for example, "revolutionized" physics and the so-called natural sciences by reducing the physical universe to a linear mathematical equation. Descartes did the same thing with culture. John Locke did it with politics, and Adam Smith did it with economics. Each one of these "thinkers" took a piece of the sacredity of human existence and converted it into code, an abstraction. They picked up where Christianity ended: they "secularized" Christian religion, as the "scholars" like to say--and in doing so they made Europe more able and ready to act as an expansionist culture. Each of these intellectual revolutions served to abstract the European mentality even further, to remove the wonderful complexity and sacredity from the universe and replace it with a logical sequence: one, two, three. Answer! "

blackhawkproductions.com/russelmeans.html here's the full text

Considering the content has been self destructing for the last ten years, I would say that he is a retard and the world would have been better off without him

what do you mean? "content has been self destructing"

Reality is too complex of a thing to actually desacredize any time soon

thats the dumbest shit i ever heard

>hurr durr objective reality sucks
>muh feels

I dunno man the average person is pretty dumb and superstitious reality will never meaningfully demystified for them. Ever met a woman that doesn't believe in horoscopes? Me neither.

but is he right about newton reducing reality to equations?

>muh Evola

this is a native american saying this

Being on the fetal alcohol disorder spectrum could serve as a partial explanation for his retardation, yeah.

Litterally any scientist should seek to do this, one cannot be an observer hoping to make accurate predictions on anything other than a basic level unless you get into the nitty gritty, and that includes the creation of equations.

I don't see how it's wrong, and I don't see anyone in this thread proving him wrong either, so for now I agree.

because what exactly does "desacredize" mean

Removing the mysterious, the respectable, and the awe-inducing from something.

english isnt my first language

science does that?

yes.

thunder comes from the clouds not thor, etc

This Russel Means guy is obviously operating on a level similar to ICP. "I see miracles every day," "scientists making me pissed," "fucking magnets, how do they work," that type of thing.

Well Shaggy 2 Dope is native I believe

Reality is equations, Newton just discovered it.

what?