Potential enough to become the next NEO?

Potential enough to become the next NEO?

Other urls found in this thread:

matthewwinstonjohnson.gitbooks.io/iota-guide-and-faq/getting-started/guide-transition.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at the market cap you mong. Then buy DNT instead

Ahaha omg. Not with that supply, it has potential to become next ripple

>he doesn't know that a single IOTA is indivisible

Seriously. It doesn't take much research to see this is huge.

Can someone help me please.
Had 300 MIOTA on old light wallet.
Have been logging in and it let me open wallet but kept saying my seed had invalid characters.
Download new wallet version.
It won't take my log in info.

Please help!

How mad u gonna be when that 300 is worth 300,000

ARK is the next BTC

I'll kms. But before that, what can I do to fix? Please user.

use only uppercase and if your seed is shorter than 81 chars, then you can enable short seed login in options.

How the fuck can it be the next NEO when it is worth MORE than NEO tard

Shit, I used lowercase 2 months ago when I set up and it's def less than 81. Any chance to get back?

Correct

and IOT is the next ETH

change the same seed to uppercase and enable short seed login from options and you are fine. had the same problem

also set the new seed to a proper 81-char one

I keep on putting off buying this because I don't buy at ATH no matter what after being burned.

The instant I buy it will plummet.

Should I do it?

I bought at $.69 and thought the same, but I'm up 20% gains already

i have made 3 purchases. at 16k, 10k and 9k sats. now it's near 21k when BTC is at 4.2k USD. feels comfy

>I don't buy ATH

This is a horrendously bad strategy.

Look at IOTA's all-time graph. It's not much higher right now that it was when it first came out, but right now is the take-off period. The first takeoff period.

It's equivalent to ETH in Jan 2016.

You convinced me. My bitfinex password is on my home PC's password vault so I won't be able to buy until I get home, but looks like my NEO will be going into IOTA.

plz

Owe you man. Thanks for not being a dick and actually helping me out. Rare on Veeky Forums now. Post address and I'll throw you an M

Why does my balance read 0 when I log in?

np, fellow iotamarine. here's my address: FRVUTC9VSVBPDZYD9VZNXYNWNE99PPCLOLINUPC9VATAGB9ZMNCLUXKRWVWNVZNPGMBBZJLGJYNNNBPEDOPBFROSKA

thanks! we're gonna make it!

it should show your balance in incoming transfers. takes a bit and your new wallet should be updated correctly

I would send you but it won't work.
Old wallet says "seed contains invalid characters" and 0 balance.
New wallet won't accept seed.

Mooning as we speak. Get the fuck in faggots. 10b market cap within a month. Mark my words

check the history tab. does it show there your iotas?

>tfw only 555 miota

download the new wallet (2.4.0), enable short seeds (tools>options>allow short seed login) and try again.

>$0.92
REEEEEEEE bought BTC worth $35 on friday and its not arrived yet, i own 15 miota, stop mooning, in need to accumlate more AAAAAAHHHH!!! for the sake of god, please help me
RNJJPFNBPMJGCOYJOEQXEXKJIIAYZYBBNVOOEXABBGOFLSAMYLTYANJHGCBWVRIFADFTQZCPPWZRLLINDKZTGOSRQA

200 here, thinking about selling and jumping into the DNC ship

you will regret it. hold IOTA, in a few years you will be happy. i mean very, very happy!

Where do you see it going in that time frame? Its market cap is already huge

babby's first traumatic trading error

Machine to machine economy marketcap is a whole other ballgame. Get some now and watch the world change around you.

Had to use all caps and every number I had in old seed had to be turned in to a 9 in transition look up. Appreciate it and will hit you shortly.

matthewwinstonjohnson.gitbooks.io/iota-guide-and-faq/getting-started/guide-transition.html

This nigga knows wasssup.

Up to 97 cents now, approaching a dollar. Get in