Itt: it is 2009

itt: it is 2009

Hey guys I found this cool thing called a Bitcoin faucet. You can get a Bitcoin each day if you remember to click!

what was that shit currency thing called that you had to use to buy weed online before btc was a thing, gold something, anyone remember?

Nah man, it's just air. It will never become a thing.

SHHHHHHHHEIT!

OBAMA BE PRESIDENT YOOOOOOOO!

WE PRESIDENT NAO!

BTC wasn't on any exchange in 09

Bitcoin is a waste of time. Digital money ? Yeah maybe to buy your clicks or something. I certainly can't see it be used anywhere and it will never reach 10$ nor ever 4000$ !

nice just bought 100k bitcoin

The fuck is bitcoin? No thanks I don't want anything to do with cheese pizza and illegal drugs. Even the name "crypto" sounds shady as fuck.

This is why I ignored it.

>Internet money
>Worth anything
>Be rich solving math problems with your computer

Top lel

Won't even be worth a dollar

i didnt say it was, anyone remember budmail, some dude in canada sold weed worldwide, you had to pay through this dodgy as fuck currency, had to fill out forms n shit, cant remember the name of the currency though.

Looking to book a trip to Syria soon to see its wonderful history and to meet its great people.

Anyone got tips?

Where?

my uncle was unironically planning on doing that, kek

BUY THE STOCK DIP

lol just bought pizza with 10,000 bitcoins.

Guys I bought 1/8th of weed with that internet play money bitcoin and it never arrived. Spent 22,000 btc which was about $400 dollars. Silk Road is a chink scam

Hey guys, just replaced my hard drive with 1400 bitcoins on it. Good thing Bitcoin will never even go above $1 lol

Serious question, how could you buy BTC in '09?

seriously guys it's gonna be 10,000 per bitcoin

stock up now if you want to be rich for life

just. bought some netflix and apple stock , think it will go up or is iphone/streaming movies just a normie meme?

>been mining coins on my toaster for the past week
Can't wait for the salt in a few years when my coins are worth millions.

by sticking sharpie in your pooper on /b/

Hey, let's have a quality discussion over various different topics related to making money and managing businesses. I have already seen two of those "Bitcoin" threads on the front page and I'm really getting tired of reading about this fake air money.

>NETFLIX
lol enjoy your scam. This shit will get hit by lawsuit within the next 3 years and you'll be out hundreds.

>'What's this Bitcoin I hear about'
A few minutes of research later.
>'Just my luck, I have an old desktop PC doing nothing in particular, guess I'll mine some of these.'

fuckkkkk dude, it's not like redbox is going anywhere, maybe pick up some blockbuster stock to hedge my netflix

IF I COULD TUUUUHUUUURNNNN, TURN BACK THE HAAAAAAANDS OF TAAAAIIIMM

>be 16 when bitcoin comes
>use family computer to mine btc
>leave for for army at 18
>be now
>"soo what happened with that old computer"
>"oh user we threw it out a few months ago it was so slow"
>been gone for 5 years
>it mined a fair amount of btc before i left

Wow! I just created a wallet for this japanese internet coin, because a few anons told me that Satomori Sakamoto is a legit guy.

Help me to test if it works.
1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

You guys heard people are using a fake currency to buy young girls turned into sex dolls on the deep web? Shady as fuck

e-gold or something like that. I had a bit of it and decided internet currencies were shit before bitcoin was a thing. Fuck.

>goes to highschool
>come home, watch cartoons

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE RETARD WASTING HIS MONEY ON THIS BIT COIN SCAM

You're wasting your time. P2P digital money lol. I bet someone will hack this and just make copies of their coins. This is essentially monopoly money if you ask me.

-Randall

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

oh man Michael Jackson died

hey guys lost my house, job, and looking for a sturdy rope to hang myself