Even though I'm not a Nazi, I'm always so amazed by Hitler as a figure...

Even though I'm not a Nazi, I'm always so amazed by Hitler as a figure. I don't know what it is but something about him just draws me in. His speeches are gold, especially if you already know German, and I can't stop reading about him.

pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEZJAMSKhow
youtu.be/BCzi24eijCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same here, though I don't agree with genocide I admire his motivation

He was an unextraordinary man who came to power through an amazing set of coincidences. He lacked the grades to be an architect and he was rejected as an artist living on the streets. He made a living by selling his art to frame builders so they had pictures to display on the shelves inside the picture frame. I honestly believe the Great War changed him into a new person. The Hilter born in 1918 was a completely different person from the homeless beggar before the war.

Well, he's an amazing study in deeply flawed logic and ideology being given almost unlimited room to be expressed.

>He was an unextraordinary
Is this bait? How can you say that considering everything he's accomplished?

Also he probably was the greatest modern public speaker youtube.com/watch?v=fEZJAMSKhow

I can say that because everything that he accomplished he ruined with a series of increasingly irrational decision and behavior. You're talking about the man who didn't issue his soldiers winter soldier uniforms. And the wildly successful blitzkrieg tactics weren't developed by him.

I'm not saying he's perfect, in fact he was an incompetent retard in some regards. Still, hes a really interesting guy to me and I can't help but feel.

Honestly i feel there's something magic about the early to mid 20th century, not in the sense that it was better but that it was the last period of time where people abandoned themselves to crazy ideals, whether being this were nazism, fascism, anarchism or communism (perhaps the one seen as the most viable during a long time). The contemporary era reeks of insipidity in comparison.

Fuck off back to highschool m8. Le Hitler, kek= the "rawr" of 2017.

This is Veeky Forums you goddamn waste of space shitposter

consider it a warning, the power of spooks

We need a new epoch

Uh, are you aware that kek is from WoW newfag?

>a bunch of ideological fanatics and complete lunatics cause the greatest catastrophe in human history
Thanks but i'd rather live in "insipidity" than be hated and murdered for no good reason.

>fanatics
sure
>complete lunatics
eh, you're veering off argument territory here

Are you aware its as much of a cancer as rawr xD was in 2009, kekfaggot? kek

The way so much effort was devoted to it I'm very inclined to believe that the genocide WAS one of his primary motivations. I don't buy that it was some sideshow. It was of major importance to him.

I've never said ir was something positive, i'm just saying that i find quite amazing how easily impressionable was the average person before. Reading about people murdering others over religious and political discrepancies makes you think how outdated those worlviews are at least in the modern Western world.

Pol faggot larp

excellent post

If youre gunna waste space /pol/fag, might as well shit on your shitpost. Fuck off /pol/cunt, this is Veeky Forums

>shits on your board, criticizes you for spitting at it

honestly if you just look at the first few years of the war, Hitler had some amazing military victories, if it wasn't for all the shit that happened later down the line he might have been called a military genius, I'm sure he thought so anyway

Your psycho sexually attracted to his methhead antics. It's normal

>You're talking about the man who didn't issue his soldiers winter soldier uniforms
is this bait?

You been paying attention to the modern world at all?

Trump supporters have been attacked, carjacked, tortured, death threats upon them, a US Congressman was shot because the news keeps spewing lies upon impressionable idiots who can't fact check.
For fuck's sake people got it in their heads Trump was some anti gay fascist who would come for them in their sleep even though Trump was a massive donator to AIDS research in the 80s and the first time he seriously considered running for president he said he might add sexual orientation to the Bill of Rights if given the chance.

And homosexuals were TERRIFIED of Trump because echo chambers kept repeating something that could be fact checked in a 15 second Google search.
We are no less easy to radicalize today. In fact, we are far easier to radicalize, because you can reach the world with the touch of a button, and never ever leave it. You can find your echo chamber and sit in it until the cows come home, savagely attacking anyone who dares break the peace or bring up a conflicting viewpoint. Go to any subreddit, any forum, any tumblr blog, any twitter feed.
If you're not with us you're against us, and you will be blocked, downvoted, banned, called every name under the sun and potentially have strangers try to get you fired if they find out where you work. All because you have a different opinion.
Echo chambers are the catalyst to events like the Nazi rise to power and all the horror that follows. Once enough people agree on one thing group think takes over. And maybe it starts off good, like with the Nazis.
"Hey, the Wiemar Republic sucks!" And everyone agreed.
"Hey, we should do something about this depression and hyperinflation!" And everyone agreed.
"Hey, we got shafted by Versailles!" And everyone agreed.
"Hey, why do we not get to have a military to defend ourselves!" And everyone agreed.
"Hey, we should expand to our rightful German land taken from us!"

I think he meant he became extraordinary.
Unlike Alexander or Cesar, who were always extraordinary.
You could say the same about a lot of people, though. Justinian, for example.

And there were dissenters, who were silenced by everyone who agreed. Because everyone agreed, what's wrong with you disagreeing? Are you some kind of Western Imperialist sympathizer!
So they agreed, because everyone agreed.

Group think, echo chambers, mob rule, populist pulpit.
Everyone agrees, you can either agree with us, or you can be our enemy.

excellent post

This is what a newfag trying too hard to fit in looks like.

This is what a newfag trying too hard to fit in looks like. fuck off m8, tired of this kek /pol/ shit

>he thinks kek started on /pol/
newfaggot status confirmed

Excellent post
Even after two years of casual lurking, Im still amazed by the quality this board can provide, compared to /pol/, /r9k/ and Veeky Forums

I mean can we really put the label "extraordinary" on anyone? Alexander got lucky by specific set of circumstances and Phillip's death. He wasn't meant to be what he became and he most likely wouldn't have been in the history books at all if Philip disinherited him, as he would have most likely done. Caesar was the same, at age 40 he didn't accomplish anything of note until he caught the eye of Crassus.

Are any of them really that different from Hitler? They all started with nothing and through sudden luck and good fortune they managed to establish themselves with the help of their own abilities.

where's the poop/penis poster

Enjoy it while it lasts, it just goes downhill from there.

Shit I remember it being popular in WoW back in 2005.

Alexander was a military genius you fucking moron, never post again

Hitler literally is the personification of the worst impulses in human beings, e.g the desire to dominate, to hate, to destroy and to be cruel all at the same time.

Stalin was worse

Not really. They are both historical aberrations if you ask me because neither of them did anything themselves, they just created a state bureaucracy that industrialized murder.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes

If you feel admiration, what's your problem?

Try to do the same as him.

Heil Mein Fuhrer

youtu.be/BCzi24eijCk

>"military genius"

His father did all the work and left the little pickings for Alexander. The only thing Alexander had over Philip was his ambition, as Philip most likely wouldn't have wanted to conquer the whole Persia.

brainlet

>i'm not a nazi
why not?

because I'm a quarter native american and therefor not white

Nazis have no problem with Native Americans, they're white enough.

ah. cheers m8

>nazism, fascism, anarchism or communism
People abandoned them in part because they didn't work. The problem with all these populist movements is that they usually end up causing the deaths of millions of people, and then after a few years you just have a new corrupt elite in power instead of the old corrupt elite.
Another problem is that all such populist movements, especially the collectivist ones, are based on the passions, the heated emotions of the people. This is one of the reasons why they work relatively well in revolutionary periods and in wartime, when people are already heated, scared, and hateful anyway. But in times of peace, when the nation advances best through steady labor and the application of rational, scientific perception to problems, such political paradigms cannot compete with liberal capitalism. Liberal capitalism works well even when there is no crisis or disaster or charismatic authority figure to mobilize the masses.