Am I to late for DNT?

Am I to late for DNT?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Zn8aFh
support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001026692-Statement-on-mistaken-district0x-Network-Token-DNT-listing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah man, not even on binance yet. chinks will pump it to uranus.

honestly have no idea. ANT is a safe bet. it's been at an atl today, i would really suggest investing in it

it really can only go up

Nope. As it is only on liqui and Etherdelta the mass FOMO has not begun yet. Stock up and unload next week on binance and bittrex

I've been thinking to do the same thing, I currently have on Liqui, but once trading starts on Bittrex, should I move my DNT overthere and sell?

Will it matter if I sell on Liqui or Bittrex?

putting a 100 in it, can I yield 2x or am I dreaming?

Nope

Join the d0xmarines: discord.gg/Zn8aFh

No it doesn't really matter. There are arbitrage bots who will even out spikes.
The idea is that the masses are buying in once it hits 2nd tier exchanges and the price moons.
Also you might want to stay away from liqui. There are many scam stories floating about

can someone redpill me on the Meme Factory?this looked cool until i saw that

nope. there's still potential to make 2-3x gains if you buy at the current price.

sweet

On Liqui now and am a little uneasy. I only have a few hundred bucks invested so I'm not too concerned but still. Care to fill me in on general concurrences?

it's just an example district they made

i don't think anybody voted on it

I bought around 100k DNT there, no problems.
What sucks is the 50 DNT fee for withdrawals.

You might want to use etherdelta where you only have to pay for the gas price.

*consensus

5-10x when it hits bittrex next week.

>buying a token at an ATH that does essentially nothing right now but vote on things the devs don't have to listen to
listen, i think DNT is going places but whales are dipping this shit once it gets to bittrex

Pure rumor though...0 proof :'(

Nope, bittrex already relesed there wallet early on accident and then removed it.

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001026692-Statement-on-mistaken-district0x-Network-Token-DNT-listing

will it, ever? Sure the community voted in favor of Bittrex but that doesn't mean anything.

See

31 08 to redraw and still in review for weeks. They're thinking about it is all that shows. But gives hope.

Price x2 when it hits Bittrex?

Their was a vote in their slack of token holders. 73% decided the dev should pay the 5k and get the token on bittrex. The legal review is within the week.
The founder of Binance stated he will add it too.
No rumors faggot

still dont get what the coin does. or what the project wants to achive x)

Just broke 3k sats on Liqui.
Once this coin starts getting bought up by the Chinese it'll be FOMO season

Not even close to too late, but your
100x gains are reduced to 40x gains.

Get in now or they'll become 10x before you can bat an eye.

I am a crypto God.

Holyfuck I thought I got in early at 800 sats.
When the hell did you get in

600-700 sats. I heard about it outside of biz lol.

From when this thread was made until now you could have been up 25% from your entry.

I just sold half of my DNT to get my investment money back. Feels awful to do, but I got burned so fucking hard with SIGT, I'd like to play it safe from now on.

Where?

>lost money on sig
it got posted here at sub-1 cent
if you lost money on that ponzi scheme somehow you absolutely fucking deserved to.

A guy mentioned it in one of my normie group chats. I saw it get shilled on biz the next day.

got £10457 at 650 bitch

I know, it was pure greed that burned me. I sold at a decent profit, but deciced to buy back in at 2700 sats or so. Then the crash happened..

No.

This is what the Dao wanted to be, the ecosystem is ready now.

Sky is the limit on this one.

you have to do your own research if you want to get rich. we're not going to spoonfeed you.

pic or btfo

£10k in Meme Factory, I don't believe you

DNT is literally a fucking meme

Veeky Forums is gonna run with this one SO HARD, it's not even funny. Simon is a sage in this space, and his thinking was correct.

District can harness the true power of Ethereum, and we can start to reorder the world.

K, I'm in 1000 DNT, will I make it Veeky Forums or did I just get Jewed?

thanks for the shekels goy

DNT is the next neo, except it has actualy use-case.

MY OWN PERSONAL RARE PEPE MONEY MAKER, SHIIIIITTTTT

Yeah but the usecase is one in a very performant market where NEO is catering to a market in need of automation.

nice job user. You almost catched the ICO price. Some lucky bastards catch a small dip that was 500 sats I think.

It just keeps going up.

Um...not really. NEO is a protocol layer.

You guys need to learn the tech before talking because you sound like a retard.

>muh coins...

That's not how any of this works.

$1 when listed on trex

I'm so fucking hard.

actually 0x is like NEO, I like both, sad that I didn't jump on it before the rebranding. I wish all the fuckers that did to get filthy rich on that one, seems to be a solid project too.

I wanted to set a buy order at 500 on the night of that dip but fomoed before bed. Either way I am sitting so comfy on this bag right now.

this hurts to watch. i pulled out my DNT a little too early for ZRX. i made like $10 lmao i could've made a couple hundred

Every cent gives me 1k. I'm laughing like a madman.

No its not. NEO has a VMN, which makes it a protocol layer.

Idiot. Learn to read code.

>0x is like NEO
what are you niggers talking about in this thread

just stop

so much stupidity.

How long does it take to transfer BTC to Liqui?? I sent .5 BTC from bittrex to Liqui, on bittrex's end it's completed but nothing showing up on Liqui.

You did fucking great, I was interested in it and even saved on a wallet some ETH to spend on the ICO, I thought it sounded like a good project for long term but I did not expect so much attention and the jump in price so fast.

I'll drink to that later on mate.

Ok whatever, go to that corner and be mad to the corner, nobody cares really.

My bad man, as I said I never jumped on NEO, thought it was a similar project. From what I'm now reading it's not. Still it looks fucking good.

Your a stupid loser bro. Don't go around shilling shit you don't understand.

People like you are why all this could fail.

>that low effort fud
Sorry you missed this one. But fuck off and let us enjoy ourselves.

never use btc to trade. eth is 100x faster.

Gotcha buddy, hope you get enough money to get that black cock out of your ass, you look way too unhappy.

>My bad man, as I said I never jumped on NEO, thought it was a similar project. From what I'm now reading it's not. Still it looks fucking good.
ayy it's all good. enjoy your gains.. i shilled DNT for like 3 days, and then pulled out last night for 0x tomorrow.. feel like throwing up rn

as much as this might 2/3x i just can't get myself to buy a token at an ATH that currently does nothing. i really thought this would be a long-term moon mission, i didn't expect it to shoot up so soon

>ath
m8, the ath means nothing if you can still get 2-5x gains from it

.. wat? 0x is one of the number of reasons NEO won't be successful. 0x has nothing to do with NEO; it's an ethereum infrastructure improvement that NEO won't have for like a year

i think you need to calm down with the dunning-kruger

I'm surprised as well, I did pull off enough to rebuy the exact amount of ETH I used to buy DNT in the first place and I'm putting that on 0x.
We will actually know where is this thing going as soon as it's actually listed on a high volume exchange and also when the devs start releasing districts and we see how does everything work with Aragon.

I was agreeing with you.

sorry seemed like you were being a salty dunning-kruger spicyboi

i get it now my bad love you

feelsbad. hopefully ant goes up with dnt, i won't pull out too early this time thats what shesaid

apparently people on this north korean basketweaving site think I'm an asshole.

>go figure.

Sent bitcoin to liqui.io about 4 hours ago and it's still unconfirmed. I'm about ready to stab someone in the face.

You can't deposit ETH into liqui right now because it's a piece of shit.

etherdelta is so much better

We moon now

normies will avoid etherdelta because the UI doesnt appeal to them

>tfw tried to buy at 550 sats but multibit was being a fucking nigger and kept failing to transfer BTC to the exchange
>tfw switched to electrum next day and was gonna buy but it was up to like 2400 so didn't buy any
FUCK MULTIBIT I WOULD HAVE FUCKING 5x'D REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A few hours for BTC, a few minutes for ETH

It hasn't hit bittrex yet. That's where the real volume will come in. Not enough people trust putting their money with liqui or understand delta.

this is true
I avoid it myself because i dont know what the fuck im doing, only look at it for a minute though.

>it's gonna be on bittrex meme

hitbtc.com, thats the play you buy it atm.
When we go to binance, holy **** 10x

faggots still dont know 99pct of coins go down 99pct of the time on bittrex. bbbut neo wnet up and the thai bigmac token you cant buy a bigmmmac with right niggers?

its not hitting bittrex

I've been sitting here with 0 confirmations for literally 5 hours. Missed out on 50% gains. I'm going to stab my eyes out.

Well now it works, this morning it didn't.

DNT has no breaks.

>That resistance at 37k

come on boys i believe

That sucks user but you will still turn a profit
You might wanna wait a day or two the price is usually droping 20-30% before it shoots up again

Just something i noticed the last days since im in

This is going to $1 isn't it?

probably $5

Next time I'm sending ETH or nothing.

$1 next month is not unreasonable

God damn it's like a totally flat roof...we're gonna break it though and when we do it will be glorious

>tfw sitting on 25k DNT that I got for almost nothing

Liquidated my BCC for them and my NEO (which I bought when it was ANS). More gains to be had here and looks like NEO is topped out/BCC was just free money anyway.

Anybody try withdrawing from Binance? I've tried taking out eth to move to etherdelta and this shit has been processing for hours now.
>captcha bus
No lambo for me

...meme factory

Everyone here had over a week to invest in this bad boy. Get your tickets to the moon. It still has a ways to go.

Look at this thing moon.

hi cucks, i told u this was a great coin

:3

beg

0xA09c58e3F9BdA41882247a7b755bA955d3352fcE

Jealous bro. You rich yet?

Also. What the hell causes a coin to moon like this anyway?