Fuck crypto

Fuck crypto.

How do I make money off of my college campus? What are some good business models for milking cash out of them?

Make a campus coin

Drugs, do I have to spell it out for you. Also booze if you live in the US where college kids can't buy it themselves.

It already exsist and its mooning kek

What about legal things?

Someone at my uni drives to a neighboring country where alcohol tax/prices are lower, buys shit in bulk in a liquor warehouse and then sells it at a 10% profit directly to student organisations that need large amounts of liquor for their weekly organised parties.

I'm pretty sure there's money in organizing a recurring poker (or other) tournament. People pay into the pot, you take a cut, winner takes all. Been toying with the idea myself, too bad I'm autistic.

Around the Christmas period we do a Jenever/Dutch Gin shot sale, that can do alright especially if it's snowing. As for other stuff I don't know anything else you could do solo.

Fake IDs.

idgod.ph has the cheapest.

1. Buy mass amounts of shitty vodka and whiskey
2. Fill empty water bottles with them
3. Sell to underclassmen for $10 a bottle

Had a friend do this and it worked pretty well

legal things don't make money user

Booze delivery service to the dorms

Do this idea faggot.

Abduct qt college girls and sell them to the oil sheiks.

Sad but true.

You got free electricity dumbass, just mine some ether

He said fuck crypto

One of my professor's old roommates started gunsmithing in his dorm at USC a long time ago
He got so successful he bought another dorm next to his to store his equipment, unfortunately the school caught wind and wasn't too happy

I guess he won't make money then

These days you would spend any profit on lawyers if the school found out.

Buy a supplement vending machine near campus gyms. You could also buy an alcohol vending machine that scans IDs and put it outside of convenience/grocery stores and it would act like a red-box.
You could also get a btc ATM.

Rip movies and games to flashdrive or disc

Sell drugs.
Colleges are known for being full of stoners