Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kongo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>/pol/

painfully real

>t. a german

Half of the posters on this board are actually /pol/ users making an active attempt to hide their power level and you know this.

[citation needed]

Learning history often convinces people that the Jews are an evil race who have been kicked out of every civilization they have ever been a part of; thus many /pol/ users pop in to Veeky Forums often or used to browse here before migrating to /pol/. This is an objective fact.

>the jews are an evil race
is that what you believe?

What's this refering to?

Qing Dynasty

How much of a fatass redditor are you? Seriously.

What event?
I thought the Qing basically never won.

They lost

Marines with percussion cap muskets came and blasted them to kingdom come.

retard here how does one make one of these?

explain?

So, who's Rome? Russia?

Greenland was colonized by Norse settlers in the Middle Ages. In the 13th century it was annexed by the Kingdom of Norway. However, a few centuries after that the Norse population had completely vanished, and a major reason for this was likely conflict with the Thule people (ancestors of the modern Inuit) who had also recently migrated to Greenland and were a lot better adjusted to Arctic life.

google meme ball generator probabily

they were actually kangz, though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kongo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Empire

some interesting stuff, especially Ethiopia

Good one.

>when freedom of speach is so good in
>freedom of speach
>party who's plaform
JUST

What's with all the Yankees on Veeky Forums?

It isn't the North's fault that the South was a bunch of retards.

I never got the purpose of saying Africans weren't kings when the argument is usually about their level of civilization. There were kings in Europe that ruled over a backwater city state and others that controlled half the world. It's only a system of government, not an indicator of technological advancement.
That fucking meme would make more sense if it was "we wuz farohz".

Suck on my B-27 sized balls Johnny Reb.

we saved it too well, now they are a fucking pest in some places and its illegal to shoot them.

We live in a dreaded world where Rome never emerged to liberate us from Carthage.

Disagree, industrialization made slavery more profitable, because it allowed the spinning of cotton (which still had to be picked by hand) much easier. Workers were still needed to pick the cotton though.

America itself is a hybrid of the military jingoism of Rome and the financial oligarchy of Carthage.

not inherently evil as a race, no, but there is a strong correlation between being a dick and being jewish, ethnically or religiously.

>great Zimbabwe empire
is it >holy >roman >empire of africa?

It's almost as if racism is in itself, a dead meme.

sorry :(

>Ethiopians
They're mixed East Africans; not West African/African American negroes

ahh yes, I forgot that made a world of difference completely backed by peer-reviewed science.

why did nerds have to make racism unfunny?

The Sanyuanli incident, during the first opium war a spontaneous uprising of peasants surrounded and assaulted a group of camped British marines who were caught by surprise and unable to effectively resist because it was during a driving rainstorm that had ruined their powder. This made their muskets little more than clubs. The marines were eventually able to fight their way out and retreat, but it was a clear Chinese victory. To the British this was a minor skirmish that realistically had no impact on the course of the war, yet the Qings mythologized the event to a huge degree, and many senior Qing officials used it as evidence that modernization was pointless because obviously it proves that pikemen can beat musketmen.

It wasn't until after the second opium war that the Qing came to understand just how desperately far behind they had fallen in military technology and attempted to modernize their forces. But by then they had already wasted 20 years since the first wakeup call, and were now saddled with a massive war reparations bill to Britain and France that made an ambitious military modernization program much more difficult. And still there were many who were opposed to it.

that's more than a bit of an oversimplification

instead of REEEEEEEEEEEing at CSA balls why don't you make some yankee balls

I read about the earthquake from Candide. A horrible loss of life, but all is for the best in the best of all possible worlds.

This is a good one

Wow the nigger mods actually deleted that post

og

Weak in terms of phrasing, tone, and humor

Thanks

>more than a bit of oversimplification
>saying this in a memeball thread
>on Veeky Forums

I don't know nip history. What is this from?

WW2. Battleship yamato.

As an American this one actually made me kek

My sides are in another dimension

Portugal coming through

lolwut.
Slaves became obsolete because it became cheaper to hire an expendable immigrant rather than posting up a family of workers for the entirety of their life (not to mention making sure they stay healthy so that your investment doesn't fall through).
>Inb4 wage slave communist
If you don't believe in wage slaving of the 19th century you're just a contrarian.

In my experience learning history has driven people away from pol "infographic studies"

Don't understand this one

germany ignited the war, not britain

always check the filename before you ask

whatever Alberto Barbossa made these doesn't understand that the point is to make fun of the country not praise it

slaves had actual been obsolete for quite some time, it was just that the institution was so entrenched

Adam Smith was the first economist to really examine slavery and run a cost benefit analysis on slaves vs. using salaried farm hands. He found that combined with the low productivity of slaves and the costs of buying housing and feeding them, it was actually economically inefficient compared to professional farmhands.

Interestingly he also ran a cost benefit analysis during the american revolution and found that Britain had invested far more into the north american colonies than it had gotten out of it, or could ever hope to get out of it.

I liked it

500 couples of faggots to be exact