Hop on you dumb motherfuckers

Hop on you dumb motherfuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001026692-Statement-on-mistaken-district0x-Network-Token-DNT-listing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why

ROCKET ENGINES BACK ONLINE

Figure it out for yourself dude.

I bought in 2 DAYS AGO at $0.03, now it's approaching $0.12. They're confirmed to be listed on Binance later this week (confirmed by Binance dev on their slack).

Active dev team, weirdly obsessive community, and they're website looks gay as shit in the way normies love.

Not telling you how to live your life but I fucking love this coin

transfering funds as i type

even if it's at 12 cents right now, you can still get 2-3x gains when it gets listed on bittrex.

how do I buy this shit ?
and how is it better then bitshares, block coin etc ?

Etherdelta. Check their how to on reddit. 10min read, then it is super simple and no sign up required

NEW ATH BOYS!

Confirmed next NEO tier gains.

This is going to make many of us rich af.

This coin has massive potential. Distributed marketplaces running on the blockchain with no central governance. This could be the home of the first decentralized application to really make it mainstream.

will 20k DNT be enough for a lambo?

How about an island?

>tfw bought at 1000sats
feelsrich

that's going to be $20k in a month. you can buy a poorman's lambo, i guess.

there's fucking 1 billion of these coins, don't count on it.

look at the market cap

Fuck this one

Get involved in 0x Project or die pooooooooor

true it can still grow a lot, but having 20k DNT will never amount to a lambo, best not get hopes that high

>still waiting for BTC transfer to go through

i missed the entire fucking dip

Owned 100k earlier.. sold to ride a moon, figured I could buy back in at the same price but nope. Now owning 57k, feelsbad.jpeg

I only have 1334 DNT @ 8.5 cents each, will I make it

nice just made 320%
but only 252€ profit...
should have gone with more than 0.4 ETH

fuck i hate being poor

>mfw silkroad

Sold 30k dnt at 630 satoshi

it dipped so i got scared, atleast i got out with a comfy 25% gain at the time

Why didn't they listen OP? 4.2k sats and still going.

>tfw i sold half my stack yesterday expecting a 10-20% dip that i could buy back in at

I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON, I WILL ALWAYS HOLD

too late or still time?

Still time, this is getting listed on bittrex and chinese exchanges next week (not shilling)

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001026692-Statement-on-mistaken-district0x-Network-Token-DNT-listing

This coin had barely any funding in its ICO because it came right after the ICO craze ended. So there's still a ton of demand that can invest.
It's still trading a few multiples above its ICO price. It has a lot more room to grow.

>bought 5k at 600 sats
Woooo
Do i hold longer?

why in the holy hell didn't i listen to you guys days ago i could have bought in at 800 sat
is it still safe to buy in?

we are the dntmarines

yes, see

nvm 460% now

fucking hell guys you better get in now for some decent gains

Who's to say that the Bittrex listing news isn't already priced in now?

it was around 6.5k sats when it was listed on bittrex

So what's this coin going to be worth in 2 years?

2 years?
damn it could be 500 dollar depending on how many normies come to the crypto market and how well the project does in attracting people
(the number 500 is just an exagoration of my belived pricing you can't predict a price for a service like this because there are far too many pices you need to consider but a single "silkroad" would make it skyrocket)

im certain that it will go to 2,50 by end of this year