Should i sell my alts for bitcoins?

what are you guys doing?

Are you retarded?

I'm selling my BTC in the $4000s range as much as I can and buying up these cheap alts with it.

Most alt-coins are at the levels they were in MARCH right now. To everyone who whined and screamed about missing the April and May moon missions, now is literally your chance to get on board.

Buying all cheap alts

I'm preparing to set sail on the ARK my boy.

Destination: moon

too late to sell... I'm just waiting and not looking at my blockfolio.. the correction will come soon and then, a lot of btc will flow back in alts

Alts are undervalued. Go the opposite way of the flow and be rewarded.

Yes, sell low buy high.

Hold your alts. BTC is dipping, and all my alts are making positive moves in the last few minutes. The rally is starting.

You should have never bought alts to begin with. Bitcoin will be the bangwagon that everyone climbs aboard and alts will be seen as pathetic imitations to bitcoin from the majority of people one they've all hopped aboard.

I guess alts are good as simple pump and dumps, but hey. I could be wrong. Ether might give BTC a run for its money and NEO looks quite interesting from a Chinese perspective, but other than those I'm having a hard time getting on board.

Wait for BTC to start coming down. Alt/BTC will pump a little bit during this before crashing with BTC. If you time it right, you'll collect more BTC and lose less than holding the alt.

>having a hard time getting on board.
I'm sure you are.

They won't listen senpai. Just keep taking your interplanetary missions on their backs.

are you retarded? alts can give you 100x returns in weeks, bitcoin wont do that ever, or if it does it will take it years.

can you explain this a bit further ? I am new to all this, how is the situation comparable ?

Thanks anons

BUYING AT AN ATH is always a mistake. Buy things that are low. Ripple and XEM are both low in price and high in potential. The moon is inevitable

Which coins in your opinion will moon?

Unironically MOON

Also XBY if the tech proves true. Could be as high as $20 a coin.

Hey guys look at this!

A post somehow escaped from May of this year? That's amazing!

Me?
>Reap DICE reward
>Buy 30USD DAA on iconomi for test
>Empting my P2P lending account to change it to iconomi
>Waiting on October for DRP
>Not spending it

I am comfy for having savings ~3k. It's after all 5 monthly salery... and how easily it grows.

PS.: Fuck yeah Second World life!

>XBY

This scamcoin is long dead

XVG Verge, such a good time to get in right now.

I want to sell my XVG and SiaCoin but they're down so much, I'd lose at least $300.

Buying cheap alts with ETH to accumulate more ETH.

Long term? SNT, obviously.

TME and/or STX might have a quick p&d but not a long term rise.

Bitcoin is reclaiming the value that split off due to the scaling FUD

Alts are dead

The only alt-coins worth buying are those with solid ideas, but most you niggas probably don't read the white papers anyways. I certainly won't trade my precious BTC for that shit and at the end of the day you're probably better off just acquiring more ETH.

Is STRAT solid? I feel like I'm gonna baghold this forever

YEAH BOI I SURE AM BETTER OFF ACQUIRING MORE ETH
BITCOIN ROSE 100% AND ETH STILL $100 DOWN COMPARED TO PRE-BANCOR JUNE

You tell me... I haven't read their white paper and didn't buy it. Why is strat important?

No wojaks for me pal, I've been hodling btc for two years.

I think $1000 eth in the next 1-2 years is doable... especially with all these pajeet pumped derivative coins

He doesn't have an answer to unimportant questions like yours.

He should just go balls deep in Bitbean. Thinking is hard.

Sorry I was off doing other things. They're basically another smart contract platform who's whole idea is using "side chains" for everything so that high activity doesn't cause congestion in the main chain which was an issue for ETH. They're also developing a STRAT and BTC wallet with a built in tumbler which I think would be great for brand association if everyone uses it to do truly anonymous transactions

Sounds like it has a good purpose and you did your homework... not bad on your part to invest.

I'm not against alts, I have a handful. Not strat though. Sounds like I should look into it more.

Well right now it's been in freefall due to BTC being up so heavily, so maybe it'll be a good pickup

Never put all your eggs in one basket. If BTC tanks, then you'll lose everything.

If BTC tanks everything tanks with it. That's how it is and how it'll stay until something overtakes BTC

If BTC tanks, there is a pretty good chance alts are going with them. Only good argument against that is a BTC / ETH flippening, which is prob just a meme.

Sell alts to accumulate buying power. Get ready to get some Avalon, you might want to set an auto-buying script to get some during the ICO before it sells out from the fucking scripters. Every fucking time

I decided to sell all my shitcoins today. While I didn't lose much in terms of dollars, every single one of them was way down in BTC price and I figured I might as well cut my losses and go all in with BTC which will likely continue to surge rather than see the value of my holdings continue to diminish in BTC terms. Wish I had kept all my money in BTC and never gotten involved with these altscams in the first place, but live and learn I guess.

nice we should moon on alts soon then

because coins are cheap as fuck right now, like insanity levels of cheap for some coins i haven't seen this cheap in months and months. we have a discount on just about everything you could ever desire. once the btc rally is done people will be looking to put their btc in promising coins and the moons will commence

kek wouldn't be surprised. whatever I buy always goes down, whatever I sell goes up. One could make a fortune betting against anything I buy and going long on anything I sell. If only I could use that same strategy.

Which coins do you suggest.

if BTC reaches $10k most alts will be delisted

screencap

I've got the same buying and selling curse

Bitbay seems to be cheap as fuck right now so im putting as much as I can in that... at 450 sats now, peaked at 2000 I think. Rolling peg supposed to be announced in quarter 4. I'm still.confident in the project though.