Why is he so detested?

Why is he so detested?

>made sure all Germans were living in one nation
>Unified all segments of society.
>Improved the life of the average man enormously, Called a miracle by modern economists
>lead his country out of the Great Depression, Basically eliminated unemployment, homelessness, etc.
>eliminated degenerate influences from society
>even when he had to stand up to the warmongering allies and defend his nation against the entire world on multiple fronts, He still put up a damn good fight.

So he killed some people along the way, but he was doing it for the greater good. I don't get why people hate Stalin so much.

>Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_intervention_in_the_Russian_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the us needed a way to justify losing 400000 men in a war for no reason. We would've been better off just taking out the Japanese and letting the nazis do what they want

Except Germany declared war on America

b8 post but I'll still mention that Hjalmar Schacht was behind fixing Germany's economy and not Hitler.

>What is attacking Russians without winter gear?
>What is forcing the Germans into Stalingrad pocket?
>What is the autism of attacking fortified positions at Kursk?
>Who made the 1944 front collapse due to the no retreat order?

Really Hitler shat his own bed.

Had he not chimped out over Danzig and just let the Soviets invade Poland and then joined the allies in a combined assault he would have been a hero and there would still be a Third Reich today.

#
Germany declared war on the us because Churchill and Roosevelt were butt buddies and were plotting all along. Their relationship hurt the us

I wouldn't call the Allies warmongering for simply "keeping" their promise of protecting Poland.

>Allies
>Keeping promises
Like When FDR supported the Viet Minh, then realized after the war French colonies were more important than keeping promises to non-whites? And this after Joe faithfully kept his promises regarding Greece and Czechoslovakia. and that's not to say a word about the intervention of foreign armies, about the invasion of Soviet territory on seven different fronts! Read this and tell me they weren't Warmongers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_intervention_in_the_Russian_Civil_War

You know that's why I put "keeping" in quotes, right? You fucking retard.

Fairly certain he was talking about WW2 allies and not your whataboutism-tier allies.

Everything he did was wrong. Every single thing. I'm not talking only about the war.

Except Germans living in other countries.
>Unified all segments of society.
Except people who disagreed with him. They were arrested or eliminated. Also, most conservative philosophers did not support him. Ernst Junger is a good example of this.
>Improved the life of the average man enormously, Called a miracle by modern economists
Standards of living were lower than in 1928. It's only called a miracle by uneducated Internet propagandists, not by modern economists.
>eliminated degenerate influences from society
Nazi Germany was more degenerate than the Weimar Germany.
>even when he had to stand up to the warmongering allies and defend his nation against the entire world on multiple fronts, He still put up a damn good fight.
He started a war that killed at least 50 million people and destroyed his country and Europe.

>made sure germans are threated like shit where they were minority
nobody wants a 5th column inside their borders, ala russians

>segregated german society further by promoting a bunch of useless asslickers aka SS
if you think it was a no class national paradise you are wrong

>indebted german economy further than anyone else, literally made war a must otherwise collapse
a miracle, but not in the good sense

>set his country on path of destruction
he havent eliminated any of that

>killed disabled and mentally ill ppl
Göring was a drugaddict, Röhm was a full blown homo, list goes on

>made multiple strategic gambles and paranoid tencendies cost his nation millions and millions of able bodied men dead, resulting the turkifying of germans
hes an utter turd, uneducated fuckhead

great bait though

How do even half of these things relate to stalin at all?

>Stalin made sure all Germans were living in one nation

...?

so you're replying sentence by sentence, and yet somehow still didn't read the last sentence?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)

Because we are taught to have a dientoligical view of morality, rather than a utilitarian one. Stalin is responsible for the deaths of his own countrymen. Simple as that.

OP is a a baiting idiot.
Thanks to Stalin there was a wall.
>lead his country out of the Great Depression, Basically eliminated unemployment, homelessness, etc.
He was 7 in the 1929, can't you even read?

>>>\b\

>pic unrelated
You're a bigger dumbass than him.

I know, but there were still two Germanies.

Do you believe Stalin was born in 1922?
I'm guessing you misread wikipedia. The first date in the biography template was when he became General Secretary.
Would be pretty balla though if Stalin was a 19 year old premier when WW2 started.

>>Improved the life of the average man enormously, Called a miracle by modern economists
THAT WAS HJALMAR SCHACHT WHO UNFUCKED THE GERMAN ECONOMY
>>even when he had to stand up to the warmongering allies and defend his nation against the entire world on multiple fronts, He still put up a damn good fight.
YOU MEAN DECLARE THE WAR ON THE WHOLE WORLD AND GET BTFO?

you wehraboos are pathetic and historically illiterate

>Started a war that killed 60 million people world wide
>Responsible for instituting a policy of institutional murder which killed 11 million people.
>killed his own dog
>inflicting undue duress on hundreds if not thousands of pairs of underpants
That is why he is detested.

>Stalin is responsible for the deaths of his own countrymen. Simple as that.
so that means that hitler was an all around good guy and we should forget about his crimes because stalin was worse, right?

It actually cleares it up a lot
>The Great Purge started because people made fun of Stalin's acne