Why is it so hard to admit that comfort women were just wartime whores?

Why is it so hard to admit that comfort women were just wartime whores?

>t. Nipnong Japjong

it was the policy of the military not some random street pimps

Why do people get so bent out of shape over them? This sort of thing has happened countless times throughout history, what makes these comfort women so special?

Maybe it was the scale of it. 200,000 is a lot. How many women were sexually trafficked in Europe out of curiosity?

*meant to add during WW2

Because China and Korea like to bring it up to distract from their populace from domestic issues; economy shrinking? Comfort women, corruption in government? Comfort women

I wonder why countries in general seem to pretend they didnu nothing. Like, if something thing happened 4, 50, 70 years ago, just say you did it, pay the victims and move on.

>pay the victims
That's one of the problems famalam

>all countries do bad things
>pay the victims

Lol ur dumb

In post war Germany, at least 8 million

Because too admit that even some of the women were traitors to their countries and people is shameful, so they pretend that all of them were forced.

I mean, would you prefer what France did with lynching and parading the traitors who became comfort women to the Germans in the streets?

wouldnt give them an excuse for guilttripping like muh 6 gorillions.they dealt with the traitors quickly,thats it.

Because not all of them were wartime whores.

Some of those women were rounded up.

>Because China and Korea
You have the same shit in Southeast Asia.

>pay the victims and move on

>pay the victims
They did, to all the survivors. Multiple times.

>and move on
They are trying to. But the SK keep bringing this up over and over again and demanding payments over and over again.

There's been many treaties between the two country where Japan has apologized and agreed to pay sum amount of money to SK to the surviving women. Only for the money to be taken by the government and not give to the survivors.

This national "crime" is just pure blackmail at this moment.

Because the media is full of leftists and liberals that don't talk about Islam and how they treat women as sexual slaves. In fact, I'm willing to bet that most of these so-called "comfort women" were kidnapped by the Muslims during WWII. The Japanese didn't do any of this, it was the Muslims that raped and killed women in Asia during the war. Jihad and the Koran calls for it in their holy book.

SK needs to keep beating a dead horse even though the majority of Japanese aren't lunatic far-right nationalists like the former Governor of Tokyo Shintaro Ishihara.

>this kills the Mongolia

Most of the anons who've replied are right but it's also a matter of precedent. Once they officially admit to them and allow themselves to pay reparations they open the door to every other sort of crime, real or imagined, being used as a case or tragedy to have money paid towards.

Nice.
>sorry for what we did
>you can have this growing desert

Am Korean, this isn't true. Most Koreans do feel strongly about comfort women but it's old news to everyone. If an article does pop up about comfort women people will just agree and move on, mostly because it's always the same shit (some Japanese politician calling them prostitutes, etc)

Also, most of the population is overly critical of the country and will jump on domestic issues to point out how shitty our country is. People here like to shit on everyone and everything, including themselves.

>I mean, would you prefer what France did with lynching and parading the traitors who became comfort women to the Germans in the streets?

Yes, I would have. That's the time honored method of dealing with traitors.

Is the one of the right wearing latex?