OMG Volume

Don't wanna be that guy but...uhhhh...the volume guys. I-it keeps going down.

Steady boys

k

don't worry sir
OMG partner with paypal, google, apple, tesla sir
big news coming soon sir

Just bought in $500 after the shilling on here, if this shit doesnt take off im never trusting biz again, your all on your last warning

biz is hit n miss, they did shill antshares like no tomorrow below 6$, made a lot of people rich

Not really indicative of anything negative

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GOT TRICKED BY Veeky Forums AGAIN

Well, it's indicative of people pulling money from it. Still dropping. coins usually go up when more money gets pumped into them not out

im kinda relying on this to do well, otherwise i dont think im gonna make it

90% of altcoins down as usual in 2-4 day cycle
Must be OMG failing
mfw

It's the normies and jews buying Bitcoin

hmm wtf is going on lol i switched over to this from another Alt coin and this one is going down

Volume down is good for consolidation, it means we're gonna moon soon.

W-we are the OMGmarines...

please don't fail me with this coin.

>doubting the Veeky Forums hivemind

>it means we're gonna moon soon

I have heard this for the last 3-4 days straight. dont worry user it's just whales accumulating, dont worry user my memelines say liftoff within minutes now, dont worry user the price falling and volume going down shows stability.

we are the next digimarines, we are beyond hope guys. b..but I am sure its just whales accumulating... must be a really big whale considering he has been accumulating for 4 days straight now...

Comparing this to some autists project who made an important presentation with ma paint. Buterin woods and ver are alone a reason to invest. Plasma, mcdonalds etc.

Stay poor.

NEO did the same thing.

yeah you are probably right, I mean the reason I bought into NEO was because the fundamentals are very solid and I trust in Vitalik. still I bought in a bit too high and am mad at myself because of it. sry guys, just hope it will all pay off in the end...

and?

you guys realize that OMG actually double topped in terms of USD just yesterday right? it means we are in the handle stage of the cup and handle you fucking retards

>must be a really big whale considering he has been accumulating for 4 days straight now...
NEO was "stagnate" for quite a while, you could've said the same thing then.

Its a whale bot and it's got infinite monies.

and what exactly does this mean? Mind elaborating for a newfag?

am I the only one that thinks that sounds like some crazy tinfoil hat shit ? maybe I am too new to crypto and this is crazy town.

nah this is lazy town

please sell your bags to me the. i dont care if it takes 3 months.the same idiots were whinging that neo wasnt mooning 2 months ago.

switch to PAY while you can lads... see u on the moon

ALLL ABOAARRDDDDDDDD .................

It just means the graph forms a cup shape, with the right side of the cup having lower volume before the eventual moon again

This has happened before too, the only reason why it seems like it's dipping is because BTC is rising, but the price is fine in terms of USD

so we go down to 13-14k now ?

Literally every indicator shows bullish. Especially threads like these.

No, we already dipped to 140k today morning, it should be going up from now on especially with the supposed news

What kind of human whale has the stamina to manipulate buy and sell walls nonstop, at nearly all hours, for over a week? Even the most autistic whale would need to step away.

this was the biggest shitcoin i ever invested in

thanks, that was a sensible explanation

It actually isn't, crypto is going to be polluted with bots like the stock market is, if you pay attention to the order book and wonder how sometimes someone can instantly move their order 1 sat above your order, that is a bot, and there are definitely buy and sell wall bots

4 days is nothing you little shit

graphs indicating buy signals.....and news is right around the corner

:^)

what news that might be?

you bought into neo because you trust vitalik?

The rockets are trying to fire boys. But they keep hitting some resistance.

Yup. Digimarines are sitting on bags full of shit that they bought for like 8 times current price. Yup. Sounds exactly like omg, lol...

>bought into NEO because you trust vitalik
user, I, ...

I'm sure the vitalik part was in regards to OMG

Must be same bot that slammed NEO then as the graphs look awfully familiar. If its the same pattern then OMG will go stagnant for a little while going sideways and then absolutely explode once the accumulators release the flood gate.

OMG graph is like mini version of neo one

yeah it was about OMG, dont know why I wrote NEO...

it would make sense to use the same algorithm for one coin as you would the next, right?