Obsidian Platform

Who else has their bags packed for the moon mission?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S3049011#p3049858
lmgtfy.com/?q=obsidian ICO
lmgtfy.com/?q=What is an ico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Explain to me this Obsidian stuff, from what i understood its just a decentralized messenger or is there more to it?

Feels like another SIAcoin to me. All that hype and, sort of promising tech but a massive failure in the end

It's a platform

The messenger is just an app that has been developed.

Best explained by the whale avatarfag thats balls deep. Shilled DNT, 0x, and Obsidian, so clearly knows something about projects that moon: warosu.org/biz/thread/S3049011#p3049858

even though he may be right, he also might be balls deep in those projects and shills them to make sure he doesnt lose money right?

i dunno, you tell me. does look kind of interesting, saw it being shilled last night but didnt really convince me once i checked their website, its very heavily advertising the messenger feature

How does it compare to status.im?

I'm pumped as fuck senpai

>Just some fork of Stratis
>Messaging app that costs money per message

No thanks

small amount because a lot of smart people are swearing by it.

I'm in on this and project 0x, surely one of them will moon

Doesn't change the fact that the arguments are valid. Besides, whales shilling projects they're heavily invested in is par for course in crypto.

Is it on bittrex yet?

When the ICO is over

lmgtfy.com/?q=obsidian ICO

Can you explain what this is to me? Like a presale?

Presale is already over. The ICO comes after that, you get a bonus for buying in the presale

>I have literally never lurked on this board

lmgtfy.com/?q=What is an ico

duuurrr what's a cryptocurrency? what's an exchange? what's a fee? how do I verify without an id? why do my coins keep going down?

In still gonna buy some. I only got in at 5% bonus

Balls deep in obsidian

Boarded the train today. You guys dont wanna miss out

This might be the easiest 10x you will ever make - and that's only if you plan on flipping it when it hits bittrex. Smart money holds ODN and collects dividends from masternodes.

I've got around 10k of this now, about to buy another 10k. I'd buy more but I gave assets tied up elsewhere.

Who is this "Avatarfag"?

Yep. Balls deep in Obsidian and District0x, both are looking VERY promising.

>tfw too poor for a masternode

m-maybe I can daytrade my way there...

How much ODN for a masternode?

Bought and hoping for good things.

Some whale from the discord groups that posts around shilling a few coins in a weird persona. I'd call him a fag but I bought DNT at $0.04 when he suggested it. If he shills something, I'd pay attention.

bought 1,400
i hope i won't get burned tho i have my money in 3 other ICOs chances are im rich by the end of this year

by rich i mean that i can eat meat every day

same here bought DNT only regret is that i didn't put more money into it
im 460% up now with just 100 dollar, kinda sucks

I put in 1 ETH

When do I get my tokens?

wait a while once the tx is through
the tokens will be credited to your Obsidian account

what other ico's are you in?

well that's cheap....
if i knew how to set one up i'd be tempted to get one

yeah i have 2.5k or so, but are they locked in the account for the time being? Or can I send them somewhere?

Agrello
Rivetz
i don't remember the last one tho, can't find the confirmation email i looked up the other two

im not sure didn't check if you could send em away
but from a quick glance i would say they're stuck for the time being

Should I throw in an extra .35 BTC for a masternode?

What does it earn me?

found it

>To host a Masternode, 10,000 ODN is required as collateral, and the expected return is approximately 10% annually.

im balls deep in this ico.

annually?
so you get 1000 once a year....
what?

The coins are not created yet, so the account is just a number which shows how much you will get later when they create it.

probably adds up to 10% annually