SIGNATUM

What will happen with signatum have it future ? 1 dollar ?

DEATH

wtf i heared it was set to go on bittrex on agusut 22-26 but now im hearing august 16 since those dates are reveserved for stox, and since it was leaked wtf somone tell me buy now or late rNOW OR LATE3"??!

when sigt goes $1 btc will be $50k

No fuckin idea. Dumped some so I could buy some RainCoin (Condensate). Already made gains on that.

Nothing but rumors for SIGT. No developers are known by name, only some nickname/screen name bullshit. One is on vacation right now. Rumors of Bittrex listing, rumors that the devs quit, what a fucking dumpster fire.

Should have bought OMG. Russian coin man involved, legit shit, should have gone with that. And NEO.

1sat

Looks like it's in a death spiral. Soon it won't be very profitable to mine, and if it isn't profitable enough to mine, it won't be profitable enough to sell. Volume will decrease as bagholders look to make an exit if and only if they can break even or mitigate losses. Essentially just a different version of the DGB story.

I'm holding my last bags but ready to dump them since I'll come out just about even with SIGT. Honestly what a disappointment, but the writing was on the wall that it doesn't have what it takes to be a real market leader.

This.

Rain is no lie the coin for my groin. Don't miss your chance. It's legit at 1000 sats. You fucks bought sigt at 2k sats I'm sure, get in on some free money

Stop acting like you dont know already

How does this stuff keep getting leaked

like verge xvg. going to 0

I bought Sigt at 900, 1200, and 1600, dumped most at barely over 4000, hodling the rest waiting for Bittrex and shit. Still have 2,700 and I still made a good profit, and I'll probably just hold those and see what happens.

What is known about RAINCoin?

I'm like you except I bought a bunch on the way up and never cashed out until things were looking fucking grim around 2200. Now I'm holding 3.3k but it's like, why the fuck would I let $200 sit around in SIGT when it could be performing better elsewhere? If the rumors about "no news" for at least a week or two are true it seems to make no sense to not put the money elsewhere during the interim. Not buying the Bittrex on the 16th rumor at all.

It was pretty promising at first. Nothing amazing, but still. Now the devs seem amateurish and unprofessional. They release news on a fucking Discord ffs, and even that """news""" is unsubstantiated. Bittrex followed them on Twitter. Do they follow any coin they don't add shortly after?

Nova Exchange is confirmed and it would be good to get out of Cuntopia finally, but that was because people voted for it, not because of any initiative on the devs part, from what I can tell.

>Rain is no lie the coin for my groin

Already made myself some nice money too. Legit!

;)

hope you sold op

fuck i'm literally crying from laughter right now

reminds me of xtrabytes desu

>it doesn't have what it takes to be a real market leader
true, being just a coin with nothing/little else going on is too little nowadays

for a new coin

>SKUNKHASHED

WTF IS GOING ON??? I BOUGHT AT 4500 SAT!!!
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GET LISTED ON BITTREX AND MOON AGAIN!1!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'M DOWN 80% WHY DID I BUY IN FUUCKK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The level of retardation on Veeky Forums never ceases to amaze me