BNB

BINANCE IS MOONING GET ON

zoom out bro

>if dubs pump actually begins

No place to get it though.

www.binance.com

this meme needs to die. takes no time at all to sign up, no retarded verification shit besides email confirmation, and no fees on trades until the 24th. super easy.

so when are we mooning?

Once this retarded sell walls are lifted. Goddammit whales can't let us have fun.

>tfw sold all your Bytom yesterday to but this near the ATH and Bytom mooned 100% since

Kill me.

if binance doesn't start mooning tonight I am going to END IT ALL

>not holding bnb btm gas at the same time

What the fuck is this?

TIME TO BUY

you know what the fuck that is. say it.

pls tell me

is it a trap? its a trap isnt it.

I'm scared bros.

Accumulating?

domogato mr roboto

It's plateauing retard

ftge

Fat fingered.

HOLD THE LINE BOYS

THIS SHIT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN

I feel like such a stupid fuck buying at 350k. FOMO is a bitch.

Any thoughts on HealthCareCoin? Everything that touches this exchange shoots up. Should start trading at midnight eastern.

this thing is gonna run big soon, consolidating all day, volume decreasing

Definitely a must buy. Just hold until the whales pump this coin.

>Wake up
>Volume only ~20 BTC higher than it was a few hours ago

starting to move again, think we're gonna see some shit soon

THE PUMP IS STARTING GET IN!!!!!!!!!

Here we go fellas

Yeah now's the time to buy

2$ here we come

yah yeet

can you give me a quick rundown on how these lines work?

>mfw i told my friend to get in bnb when it was trading for 11k and he said he was too lazy

I think we can see $4 tonight desu. Last night was rising so damn fast until the sell walls came in

In that case 4$ dollar will be the sale wall. 2-3$ is where it should consolidate.

colored lines on top are moving averages
bottom lines are the macd, plenty of info on google about it

Houston, we have a go.

thanks

that 40k sell was dealt with fucking great

Now is the perfect time to do trading with BNB too. You'll probably make $15-20 per trade

Crazy how hard the price is pinned to 300

why the FUCK will this not go past 30

It will trust me my dad works at binance.

t. Ching Hui

is this shit about to dip again holy

Who cares about the walls, within the next 6-12 hours it'll safely be above the 30K range again. Volume is decreasing though so it could be slowing down but we'll see.

Time to abort. Cant believe I fell for this meme

Buy the dip desu. The whales need to cash out eventually, and they will pump this shit to the moon

I'm out .2 btc right now REEEEEEEEEEEE

SELL SELL SELL
jk, wait 5 minutes for it to pump back

>volume is going down
>Its below 28 now
>Once again i fell for the biz meme

Has anyone else noticed this is reacting in tandem with btc/usd?

What the fuck is going on you guys said by tonight it would be $3 or even $4. It's at $1.27 nothing's changed

>you guys said

You'll never make it.

China just woke up not too long ago. We got 11 hours before bedtime

It appears I may have been wrong about this coin

FUCK THIS SHIT IS DROPPING. BIZ TOLD ME IT WOULD MOON

Yeah, good call faggot

we re the binance marines

That's the half-hour MACD, it's only been an hour since then. If you're just starting at these numbers every minute then you might as well leave now.

God dammit, I get into a seemingly good project early and I'm already bagholding.

he was right if you knew when to get out. the chinks raped everybody that stayed in.

sold at the top
will be coming back soon, binance is a nice trading platform, thanks for the rocket ticket Veeky Forums

WE

like i said yesterday, dumping on you faggots was glorious

almost 200BTC volume has pulled out..

I think 0.00027 is the bottom for now

WTF those chinks just built the great wall again at 1.17

Are you operating alone?

SELL EVERYTHING

GO INTO BTM

BINANCE COIN is OVEROBUGHT!

why do I even bother coming here

Get out cucks they are crashing this with no survivors.

Chink whales scaring the normies.

THIS

same thing happened with GAS

i got in really early in the 4 digits i truly do not understand people who buy into the green and sell into the red.

So you can dump on the normies amirite?

avoided this last night when i saw someone put up a 100 btc sell wall. i see that its gone now but the price seems to have dropped since

That's the whole point of the sell walls... the whales are buying low and waiting to pump it all

shame I didn't have any btc to buy that dip

There is so much fud over this...

Don't sell. Going to $5 by end of the year. Would only value it at 500 million. Has actual technicals to back this up if sitr it keeps growing, which it will. I'd buy more if I had the BTC.

It might be $5 by October.

The low trading fees + fast platform + customer service that is actually helpful will transform BNB into $1B market cap by EOY

It's gonna be seventy five fucking cents in october

i got fucked over

volume down 500btc WTF

Get in Health Care Coin Now!!!

Hold, you weak handed faggots. It's been literally a day.

Bina has none of these lmao
>liquidity
Yet big spreads, low volume and if you bought bitcoin cash there you can't trade or withdraw it
>security
Not at all proven yet, for all we know they could run off with the loot on august 24th
>customer service
Have you actually ever talked to someone from binance? The parent company has 50 employees (or less).

Btw I use binance as my main exchange.

if this drops to 50c i will be eviscerated. should i just cut my losses? never gone down with a dead coin

yeah right? Customer service my ass. i had an easier time figuring something by asking in the community subreddit where it was quicker than them. they still have yet to respond but i dont need them anymore anyways

"customer service"

what is this? I haven't been able find any information about this

Wow, my BTC withdrawal has been stuck on Binance all of today. Yikes.

Me neither outside of what Binance listed in its news section. I took a chance at4 800 so far that was a mistake but I'll give it more than 20 minutes. Coins that hit Binance have generally mooned hard. I'm hoping it was just random chinks dumping their bags pre-emptively. Had a shot to sell at +50% but hodled. Hoping it follows bytom/binance.

What was HCC's ICO price?

Same. Got Etherum out almost instantly though.

I've sold out my Binance Coin. Have 1k bytom on the exchange but that's all I'm willing to risk now

Binance is also completely independent from Bitcoin. I'm sold of it and bought around 10k BNB

Looks like Binance website/server is going on the fritz. I'm about to lose all my fucking gains on fud

HCC's ICO price was 0.000005btc.

I got in at 0.00004877 then got more at 0.00003500.

Hope it wasn't a mistake!