What's the next big moon mission?

What's the next big moon mission?

I bought ETH in March for $6000 and sold it in June for $100k.

I want that feeling again. But everything so far has only made me marginal gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_KOI/
s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/patreon-posts/5Q2KZGTiEVKh-VKCRFadItSe9HTQ8yYpEvWAoXeXju1O-LTGW-1w7z6bqHHVI_jV.mp3
github.com/CityOfZion
cityofzion.io/
blog.decred.org/2017/08/02/2017-Roadmap-Update-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MCO and ETH

Koi coin, youbit is going to list this shitcoin and every one knows what is going to happen to price then

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_KOI/

Ark is about to explode

SNGLS, big announcements starting on August 23rd.

I forgot to mention, no shitcoins please. Something that will actually have huge exponential growth.

What about NEO or Bitcoin Cash?

bitbean

definitely buy some NEO dude. this is ETH part 2. don't let the sad ETH bag holders dissuade you

+DRP+XRL

Take your pick after DYOR.

I think you already missed the exponential growth on NEO but 5x is still reasonable. Also with your buying power it might be worth buying 1000 NEO and letting it sit in a wallet to collect GAS. As far as nonshitcoin gains, check out DNT, Civic, PayTenx or Agrello

How about Stratis?

>XRL
hahahaha

You're probably not going to see very much exponential growth out of a top 10 coin for a while.

Ark is a pretty good coin, and it's way undervalued atm. You may want to look into it before you write it off as a shitcoin

Look at Ark now

Difficult to say for STRAT. I have a decent bit in it, but NEO definitely has the hype right now. However if Stratis' Breeze wallet comes out and really is all that for anonymous transactions with BTC it'll be huge visibility for the project. The team also aren't big hype men so it'll be hard to beat out NEO right now until it's really tech vs tech when both are complete

Don't trust Eth. They're involved with QTUM and Vanbex in something shady. Not sure what yet, but something is planned. Probably a few big drops and buyouts and then once it comes back, a total dump.

iota

RIPPLE.

EVERYONE talks shit about it but its one of the most underrated coins of all time. It has real world potential use. A lot good news is coming out with adoption. Its a not a question whether it is or isnt going to go up; just a matter of when. Its at the floor or damn near close.

the market cap is huge already

[spoiler]RAIN[/spoiler]

I'm excited for STRAT :D

BAY
Bitbay severely undervalued, and QTUM is a scam. Once QTUM collapses, all the money for decentralized marketplace products is going into BitBay

I've got an insider tip that Qtum is going to crash, pump and dump looks like. Sketchy team, Sketchy backing, and sketchy shilled product.
Bitbay is cheap now, I have some.

Why is bay so low right now?

Vanbex is run and joint owned by a convicted Drug Smuggler and a call center lady, and they have no fucking idea what the fuck they're actually doing.

A tell all from a former employee detailing breaches in contract, unethical employment (a 15 year old kid as project manager with hints of "dipping the pen in the company ink") and the endless meetings about nothing.
Jeslin of Vanbex: s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/patreon-posts/5Q2KZGTiEVKh-VKCRFadItSe9HTQ8yYpEvWAoXeXju1O-LTGW-1w7z6bqHHVI_jV.mp3

OmiseGODS are ready to ascend you can join them if you wish for a trip straight to nirvana.

ARK
IOTA

WE FINNA
Because the dev is an absolute retard that doesn't know what he's doing and people are losing hope in the project.

if you are lazy just buy BNB and IOTA
HODL and you are made in a year

damn i remember buying a few eth for 25 dollars in march too but i used it to buy ripple. im awesome

He is, but he's got an ace, a fifth ace up his sleeve, It'll raise his coin's value in a spike, but after, hello free fall.

Aragon. very undervalued right now

I made 300x+ gains on ETH

Next big one is SNT

DNT, look at the numbers and the tech. It's not on any major exchanges yet either.

I made 5x with my 6000€ investment in NEO and my only crypto left is 1000€ in SNT.
But it just hit fell off 15% and it bugs me to no end that I have 40k in NEO but no more playmoney and I feel I don't want to wait for SNT.
Much like Ripple, and unlike almost anything else, they actually have a product already. But the cryptomarket is just trading and it's not about use at all.
People shit talk NEO and I agree with many points, but the reality is that Ethereum is also so far away from practical use and problems on it being sold that, as a company, it would never have growing market cap on a "real market".

being solved*

I don't see SNT as a short term pump&dump/quick gainz, I see it as a coin to hodl. NEO would obviously have been a good investment but I kinda think it's too late to get in now for big gainz. I don't know. But yeah as far as quick trades go, SNT may not be good. But if you want to wait a few months - a year or more, SNT is great.

whats your opinion about ARK mate?

Ripplemarines

I only skimmed the whitepaper during breakfast 2 months ago and apparently I wasn't impressed.

I can't even properly recommend NEO because the core dev situation is so unclear, but it's fast and I invested my money after talking to the devs on slack. The NEO blockchains is quite accessible and they are fairly active right now
github.com/CityOfZion
cityofzion.io/

My opinion on BCC is that - because crypto is used far more for trading than for their actual purpose - stuff that is in the 1/50 market cap of Bitcoin just stays there for trading reasons. And BCC is the primary example of it. It will super slowly rotate out, like Ethereum classic, which afaik only has the merrit of potentially getting the miners from Ethereum once they switch away from proof of work. It's a farce.

I like NEO and OMG for med risk coins with good growth potential and I like district0x for a higher risk coin with the potential for 4x or 5x gains. If I had 100k to spend, I'd diversify between those 3 and then a few more promising ICO's.

I'm a bagholder myself, but do your research on Decred - decentralized credit. Take a look at the 2017 roadmap: blog.decred.org/2017/08/02/2017-Roadmap-Update-1/

It also has a great dev team. They just need to solve their marketing efforts, and this coin has the potential to become at least a top 20 coin by the end of the year.

Wow, what an informative post!