ELI5: nostox

What is the end game for nostox? Will there be a mass suicide on August 26?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iBAktbRX7KE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there will be a massive crash after everyone uses the million other gambling and prediction apps that already exist

even if, the pump is guaranteed...

Mind naming some?

Kek. This shit will moon thru the fight and continue mooning after everyone realizes this is much better than Augur or Gnosis

holding 3.5k, comfy af. sold 1.5k at the top.

the top? u think we had a top already????

WE WUZ

gentile scum not invited

It's a decent coin, but already above $1. If you want something better, I would buy Wagerr. It's literally free money if you can wait a couple weeks/months.

Don't talk to me as if I were a filthy nostox pleb. I own 1500 stox and selling off 1/3rd at 10$

What did I fucking said? LMAO I don't need you to buy it faggot, I just said that Wagerr is undervalued more. I'm still trying to accumulate more anyways so go rather buy DGB.

> so go rather buy DGB.
> dubs

Will do boss, will do.

If trips, buy HILL

NOW

if mayweather loses I'll buy some stox

Fail, JUST.. buy DGB

It was last weeks SHITCOIN OF THE WEEK

youtu.be/iBAktbRX7KE

Ok sorry. I'll check out Wagerr.

Why even bother with Stox when BNT is the vampire coin that will moon with each ICO? Am I missing something here?

>BNT
>mooning

You're being ironic right?

Why the fuck is this illiterate endorsing a cryptocurrency? I guarantee he has no idea what crypto is.

Better ROI short term to buy more bancs

ever heard of marketing idiot?

anyway 2.5k stox reporting in, still have no idea how to proceed with this coin when it moons, not sure if i should sell and ride the waves back up or just hodl and wait for the 2000x like augur.

No, I'm really not. Bancor only needs a few published shill articles by (((them))) and then FOMO will happen quick.

Tell me I'm wrong about choosing BNT over any other Bancor coin. And if you really think Bancor is a bad hold over say, Stox, or Kyber, tell me why.

Until then, I wouldn't touch any coins in this segment unless it's Bancor.