Just sold all my DNT

I spent my day shilling DNT a lot. I now dropped my last bag at x4 profit.
Sorry if you bought in just now but please consider selling this hyped token as long as you are at profit.

The project is really cool but...
There is a very realistic chance that Bittrex will decline the application due to the recent SEC warnings. With this precedence case all other exchanges operating in the US will most likely never add it either. This will cause a massive drop in price and it will correct to pre-hype.
Then the price can slowly increase if some decent districts should be added in the future.

You were be warned, take care anons and consider taking a portion of your DNT out.
Don't become a d0xmarine

i agree. i mean do whatever you want but please dont get sucked into illusions that DNT is going to $1

tme has a higher chance of hitting 1$ than dnt does.

It's confirmed to be added to Binance you absolute retard.

Obviously it's not going to $1 but why the fuck would you sell now.

I'm over 4x profit but I'm not selling yet because I'm not a retarded pussy

Yeah the coin is garbage. Not sure why it was pumped so hard

A bittrex decline would absolutely overshadow the binance adding.

I just shilled hard all day and thought I let you guys know to ease my conscience. Do with this info whatever you want user. It might quite likely x2 or even more from here, it is just not as certain as I made out during the day

DNT is way undervalued and its getting listed on Bittrex on Wednesday via their slack + Binance has already accepted it, this coin is definetely $1 if not more...

>recent SEC warnings

This is going to BTFO the vast majority of the crypto market, not just DNT. And most civilized nations will follow suit.

That's what I preached all day, too, I know. Their slack is nothing but a hypetrain circlejerk. I hope for you it goes up a lot!

>Mfw I saw this at 2 cents, bought $100 worth, then sold at 30% profit and used that to buy Sigt

>getting listed on Bittrex on Wednesday

Prove it nigga

i'm still holding my stack but it is true that the "oh they just gotta pay the bittrex fee and they'll get listed no problem" idea is too optimistic

binance will still give this a great boost, I would say 1$ is def a possibility. However, if the binance add would be a no go I wouldn't hold it. At this moment I would advice people to accumulate, 3x is very possible thanks to binance and the chink buyers that comes with it.

Binance has like 10 coins
What makes you think dnt is worth being listed you fuck

I never said its worth being listed, but it will still be listed you fuck

My apologies. BUY BUY BUY

gotta be a complete fucking moron to sell this now. even if it corrects down to 13 cents or some shit, it'll easily hit 20-25 within a week

For anyone wondering. This is what actual FUD looks like. DNT will get listed on bittrex confirmed by devs. If it's not listed because of SEC, then ethereum and all other ICO coins will get delisted.

You are an idiot. Post a source of the confirmation by the devs. Ahh right, there is none

Just give up Pajeet. Your fud isn't working. I'm a DNT whale and won't be dumping til at least 5$

lol $5 when, user

Way after I'm done dumping at 60 cents

rate this thing is going that might be next week.

Ehh... I don't know if it's going to $1 but it's undervalued at .15 imo. Should keep rising over time, definitely worth a speculative hold.

at least a top 20 coin

It's going fucking exponential guys...

Low marketcap, high volume, good project.
$1 is possible, this is the bullmarket. Olé

Mhmm... Should go up a bit more, then we'll see a nice dip and some accumulation happening most likely. DNT only makes up a small percentage of my portfolio but I still think it's worth a buy and hold. having 10% ICO's has paid off for me more than anything else.

DNT next US currency confirmed by POTUS check twitter if you don't believe me.

HAHAHAHHAHA IT JUST HIT 4400 SAT
GET FUCKED OP, WEAK HANDS

We dumpin. Last chance for you retards to get in cheap.

The liqui trollbox is fucking amazing, never laughed like this

Kek. I fudded so many weak hands out at 700 sats.

Yeeeeah, it's a little early to be selling unless you bought in the other day and are securing some nice profits. I think people get a little too impatient with these kinds of things. Like, day trading is awesome and smart but if you're not day trading and are just dumping now because you believe the project has surpassed it's maximum price then you are sorely mistaken.

As I keep saying. Its amazing how people freak out over 5 minute occurrences. Think longer than 5 minute timescales and you'll do very well with crypto, but panic or try to time the dips and highs and you will fail badly

DNT is a strong bet. My usual pattern is to find a coin like DNT, hold it for a few weeks or months after getting in early, then find another similar one in the early stages. So much better than daytrading.

this, DNT my first try

the most accurate meme ive seen here

Exactly right. Most of these tards will never make a decent profit because they only play the short game and don't understand how to value a coin over time and have a little patience.

Fucking right. Can't get away from the charts and the numbers any more.

I kind of miss the crash last month when I was down 70%. Didn't check blockfolio for about a week.

We all know that feel dude. Last thing before bed, and first thing in the morning...

>check blockfolio before going to bed
>go to bed
>wake up
>Check blockfolio
>Surely so much will have changed, I've slept for ages
>Not much change
>See time
>Slept for 30 minutes

Which day will we see if it happens or not?

woke up to +$10k thanks to DNT. fuck i love this coin.

Remove the woman and it's probably more accurate

Hahahahaha holy shit