What do you think is the end-game pricing for BTC?

What do you think is the end-game pricing for BTC?

>end-game
wat

End game pricing would be 1:1 BTC:BTC.
Because end game it would be standard, and not just based on fiat as a commodity.

Due to the inflative nature of fiat currency, given BTC is still used and not entirely replaced or idiotically outlawed (Good luck with that), it will pretty much always rise overall.

1 BTC = 1 Lambo

Do you believe BTC will be the be-all-end all crypto, or that one day something new and better may take its place?

Something new and better should take its place. Technology advances, faster, more efficient, and better scalable solutions come along.
There are already several that are superior in various aspects.
But nothing earth shattering.
And it takes so much effort to overtake something so monolithic. So it may indeed hold king for over a lifetime.

nga plz

Dude one day we're going to start asteroid mining and have 1000x the resources that have ever existed.

Crypto itself is a stepping stone. Bitcoin will have name recognition for a long time but eventually governments will start backing their own online currencies and new ones will come up as encryption methods weaken or improve.

In today's buying power I can see $1,000,000 and this is the end game. But realistically I think we'll live to see $10,000. A lot can change between then and now which why I can't say for certain if $1m is achievable.
Also at that price 100 satoshi = $1.

>we'll live to see 10000

We will see 10000 in under 500 days

The next recession will be the last recession I think. There's a limit to how much fake money central banks can hose into the economy. It will end in drastically rising or falling prices. When that happens bitcoin will skyrocket as it's much more sound then USD. In Europe there were bank runs not too long ago, Americans think it can never happen to them. Since the 70s everyone knows how US will go down, it's just a matter of time.

honestly it sounds insane but 6 figures, minimum, is a very real possibility.

What will happen when btc replaces the dollar?

It'll fluctuate between 3k and 5k, anything else is cope

I told my normie friend today to buy a Bitcoin. Said he didn't have $4300 lying around.

I said to him, would you find 4300 somewhere if you knew by 2020 that same Bitcoin was valued at ~250,000? He said of course.

I told him, if it's not 250,000 by 2020, I would give him the same 4300 and buy his BTC off of him. He chickened out.

These normies I swear.

this is an interesting viewpoint that i hadnt considered. thinking about it, you may be onto something. if we went into an all-out recession, and i had to put my money into the one thing that would seem the most stable, it just might be BTC. either that or straight cash homie. probably 50/50. but id definitely be pulling out of the market and tossing my 401k into 100% TSLA while daytrading 3x leveraged short ETFs with my side money. maybe invest in a couple big ass turbos and some E/T streets and enter drag racing tournaments on the weekends. actually now that im thinking about it and i write that i am realizing that i am probably retarded and you should not be taking financial advice from me.

TCP/IP has never been replaced. A protocol for transmitting data over a network, just like bitcoin.

Eh, so so analogy. TCP/IP is more like crypto as a whole.
TCP is like bitcoin. There are other protocols in use for other communication. Such as UDP. Those two are the most commonly used, but other protocols do exist and get used.

Predict Litecoin's price by year's end

$45 usd

$39