The time has come. Get in before $10

Ark has gone from 900k volume to 7.7mm in just one day, it's reaching a broader spectrum and with Ledger support, recent wallet update, and roadmap releases to come, the awaited moon mission is a go. Im saying in before $10 and you're golden, but it could be even more optimistic and in before $50 and still be cheap. Let's keep it going. Request it in Polio to speed things up. This is it Anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yI-P4ILkZlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol, volume now at 8mm, thats almost 10x gain... UNREAL. Next ether/neo?

hurry before its too late

Looks like we are holding strong above 30k - I was honestly expecting it to dip back down below right away like previous times.

Looks like this may be the pump boys.

seriously considering putting 500 euro's into this coin. Argh shit... that nagging doubt

Something like 1,000BTC increase in 12 hours, fuck.

Made the mistake of selling after the first takeoff last night, could have had way more gains.. Buying back in, here I come Saturn

sideways shitcoin

>still waiting on my validation so I can buy bitcoins to start my crypto career
GOD
FUCKING
DAMN IT

I told everyone this morning that this was the real deal... that I'd been hodling and watching this coin for months waiting for this moment.

What did they say?

>"vaporware"
>"b-but the bot is gonna keep the price down"
>"shitcoin"
>"you goys are gonna be bagholders"

APOLOGIZE. NOW.

>getting cucked by gemini deposits again

YABA FUCKING DABA DOO. Proof that bag holding can pay off if you do your research.

I got it
92 leafbux, hopefully that's a worthy sacrifice for my first crypto attempt

I can't believe people grouped this coin with DGB, RDD, and XVG lol

This hike is from speculation for something that's not gonna happen for a month and a half. Can you believe that? These numbers are purely organic too

I think $5 end of September is realistic now

I miss those threads of people shouting at each other to buy DGB or "be poor"

If you got out before the shitty powerpoint presentation DGB would have gotten you some serious bank tho

reminder that this is a shitcoin and only deluded ARKies think it isn't

Sell now or hold? I dont hold that much ARK, I'm such a fucking retard for not buying 1.5k more at .28 cents holy fuck

Are you still going to say this when it's worth $5 next month?

Buy now or wait for dip? I don't want to FOMO but I don't want to wait until it's $10 either

It'll recorrect soon, it's gaining a lot of attention since it's one of the only altcoins in the black atm.

does anyone have the pictures? That was hilarious

Wait

So buy it when it hits $9.98.

You'll make $0.02 of profit per token

name one thing this coin does that bitbean/mooncoin/aliencoin doesn't do? its a fucking meme coin thats pumped because some faggots think it creates free money

once a chitcoin always a shitcoin

>Ark has gone from 900k volume to 7.7mm

This just in, whales trade their fucking walls back and forth to inflate volume and get more people on board. They have been picking shitcoins out of a hat and pumping them and making people chase their pumps because it's the only profitable thing happening in the market right now.

Nothing about this pump is natural and if you guys think it's going to moon or even sustain this price after tonight you're completely delusional.

I bet you thought the creditbit pump today was great natural and sustainable market movement too, eh?

Don't even bother with them, just buy their bags in a few days.

so sell off and buy back in once it corrects back down and wait for the whales to pump again? Even if it's not natural who gives a fuck? If it's going up and down you can profit off of it regardless.

Nothing about ARK has been natural until now. It's been manipulated by a bot which has now been BTFO and we are seeing it find its real level. Too bad you didn't buy in when we told you :)

OK Arkbros, should I sell?

>buy order at 30k sat.

>ark dips to 30400 sat.

So real talk for a moment, what the fuck is Ark's use case?

It's going to be a platform for exchange between cryptocurrenices with its SmartBridge, a concept that has infinite use cases and will be first to market. Do you read before you FUD?

To scam a bunch of money off newb crypto-traders.

In one part, it's a bridge / interface for people and companies to communicate across other blockchains. Server A sends ARK and data to Server B to send ETH across addresses. Server C listens for that specific trigger and maybe talks to server D.

ARK also lets people clone the ARK framework very quick, apparently a couple clicks, and now you have the framework with the ARK interface built in.

bitswift faggots killed arkanoids today. see how easy it is just look for a random shitcorn on shittrex and fud people ause 99pct of em lose everyday. ark is no different cept it has stupid voting to get reewards I aint payin to vote so i can have more unsellable crap. geez never heard that before.

MAKING ME RICH

BREAK 40K YOU FAT FUCK

this kind of shill is even more crass using polio necks alt cause cause they all lose everyday. just come on after storj or blackcoin is the only alt up and call everyone stupid cause they didnt catch the moon. op prolly works for bittrex and tries to keep people from closing accnts because everything goes down everyday

Want to make a smart contract on a coin that doesn't support it? Use ARK.
What to actually use crypto as currency with reasonable transaction times? Use ARK.
What to teach your mom how to use crypto? Use ARK.

It's basically the web 2.0 of crypto, easy enough for plebs to use.

This user gets it - the current pump is not based on any news or even rumor and isn't sustainable. Take profits now and buy back later.

Traded 1/3 of my Ark bags into bitcoin, plan to rebuy when the price corrects. Shame I dont have access currently to the remaining 2/3.

40k wall demolished

Never short all of a coin you think has hodl potential, bots and whales have been playing ARK hard and they could pump it any minute.
I limit myself to 20% of my ARK for shorting.

Its been 3 long months holding this one bit I will keep holding since it is one of the few coins I believe in

>tfw 40k hymen is crushed

24hr high
we are going to fucking jupiter

Good lord, 40k. I'm at work and there's nothing I can do but watch it increase.

So close to ATH, come on baby.

>Ark is 42k
>I sold yesterday at 24k thinking I could buy back in at 20k
PLEASE TELL ME IT'S GOING TO DIP

I sure hope so famalam

Stop trying to time the market.

>watch ark do its 15k-30k fluctuations for months with iron hands
>tfw finally decided to sell all at 25k and set rebuy at 17k
>tfw saw it at 20k a couple days ago
>t
>f
>w
Motherfucker!

dude don't feel bad - i got fucked so many times like this - hodl is a meme for a reason... the chances that you're watching and have the funds available to time shit correctly in crypto are so fucking slim... learned that the hard way

>went to sleep with a big buy order
>was never met
>only got 5 Arks in the rocketship

I have around $500 to play around with. Should I put it in ARK, or is this not enough for serious gains?

youtube.com/watch?v=yI-P4ILkZlo

perhaps you'd like to avoid the red tape, user

>had 12k ARK hours ago
>shorted 2k @ 29k
>shorted 1k @ 35k
This is why I pick a number and make sure I don't hold less than it.

its a start. you arent going to lambo land, you might get to apt land in five years.

if this is the next neo/omg/ten type of moon theres lots of potential left. might not b tho.

This volume is giving me a hard-on.

>Ark is finally going up
>Only have 50 Ark
Oh shit, hopefully it'll stay low until I can buy more tomorrow

50k ark buy wall at 42ksats wew

>tfw ARK and BTC moon at the same time

FUUUUUUCK STOP GOING DOWN

you're better off waiting anyway, it's gonna correct

Did we make it guise?
Ark doubled in a day with such high volume.
Is this the moon guise? Or will it still go up?

I have already been burnt twice trying to short, I'm hodling a year or 100x.

Lost a couple hundred Ark today trying to ride waves. Now we hodl

If you believe in ark and it you are thinking of selling after it merely doubles then shit or get off the fucking pot

NEW ATH NEW ATH NEW ATH NEW ATH NEW ATH NEW ATH NEW ATH NEW ATH NEW ATH NEW ATH NEW ATH NEW ATH

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>over 100% 24h change

fuck

this

coin

i have 170

i had 1170

fuck

fuck

fuck

why did i let myself get fomo on neo

fuck

i want to die

fucking chinks

fucking next ethereum piece of shit shills

FUCKKK

I WANT TO FUCKING DIE

IVE MISSED EVERY FUCKING BOAT AND WAS HOLDING ARK FOR SO FUCKING LONG

FUCK

THIS WAS MY FUCKING CHANCE

I AM SO FUCKING STUPID I WANT TO FUCKING DIE

SOLD:^)

OH MY GOD IT JUST BROKE THE PREVIOUS ATH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

based

I just sold at the ATH

This is going to crash soon. Just sold all ny ark. Screencap thia.

$1.90 HOLY SHIT CONGRATULATIONS ARK BROOSSS. I've been holding tens of thousands of these things for months.

Me too just unloaded 2k Ark so Biz Classic. I'll buy back in when it floors

where do you think the floor would be

currently swtching from ARK and SWIFT it's the must fun I've had

friendly reminder to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

Why did i buy elastic instead of this at 85 cents? Oh thats right im retarded

I'm so poor that if I lose it all, I'll only lose the value of a fancy restaurant dinner

AKwFyca5WyGXCoAt5zSFD4jpypSm56jTAn

I unironically want to die right now.

plz arkbros I shilled with the best of you for so long

>You have no pending..

GET FUCKED

why do I keep selling?

sent ;^)

Sold too soon fucking stochastics

I didn't know my boner could get this hard

thanks

IT JUST KEEPS GOING

I DON'T WANNA BUY