Is there a website you know of that's basically a huge library for people wanting to learn everything about history?

Is there a website you know of that's basically a huge library for people wanting to learn everything about history?

> what is wikipedia?

Can wikipedia teach me about the Jews role throughout history without a bunch of biased information trying to make them seem less corrupt than they actually are?

"It was the Jews!" is a meme created by George Soros to make the alt-right look like racist conspiracy theorists.

You are playing into their hands by focusing on the Jews.

so you are basically looking for an echo chamber for your half baked ideas

are you interested in the truth or just memes

The truth, but I don't know where to look for accurate information. I guess my question is where do you all get your info from online outside of actual libraries?

>what is Amazon.com?

Oh wait... I'm too poor to buy real books.

archive.org has a collection of 13 million books and articles available for free although most of them are very old

JSTOR is great if you're at university

EEBO is also a good one for English primary sources specifically

If it is the truth you want you will want a wide range of sources, including memes, though more importantly a good grasp of abstract things like economics and psychology.

For example the failure of shrapnel shells in destroying barbed wire in ww1. It could be pinned on incompetence, but while human error is a factor it isn't everything. If you look at it in detail you find early in the war they did break barbed wire but later the Germans thickened their barbed wire, there were problems setting the fuses accurately enough and shrapnel was used due to shortages of high explosive shells more than anything. You gain a more realistic view with one side making a move and the other countering and vice versa, lots of complications and limited information.

Why the fuck would you trust a library and not wikipedia. Something is very wrong with you.

Pic related, the discussion you have probably never seen which goes into these wiki pages.

Just remember, you are not looking for actual true information, you are looking for sources which strengthen your retardation.

The references for that DISCUSSION, note, we haven't put anything on actual wikipedia yet. Just talking about the information that should go on there.

A couple of people arguing what should go in and what shouldn't.

You just don't know how much effort goes into these pages, how much information.

Librivox, project getenberg, archive dot org,

If you want articles try radishmag, or
occidental dissent

So eupedia is more to your speed I guess

Stormfront

That chimp is fucking jacked.

Seriously. Glad they aren't as smart as humans

yes. claims are sourced. you can scrutinize each one yourself.

>(((Gutenberg)))

>"It was the Jews!" is a meme created by George Soros
so it really was the jews