ETH will explode

GET ALL IN.

My dad runs a software consulting firm and got contracted by Goldman Sachs to automate ETH trades for them for $10mil/year. Ethereum is about to go to the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/07/03/goldman-sachs-bitcoin-price/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont listen to this retard. My dad is the Ethereum blockchain and he told me it will be only $320 till the end of the week.
Buy bitbean obviously

My dad works for Atari and he said litecoin will overtake bitcoin. Just bought 100k.

I wouldn't be surprised if this one was real. LARP further, tell me more.

Don't listen to this Targaryen.

My dad works for the circus as a fortune teller and says SNT will moon

He does a lot of work in machine learning algorithms and used to write software for a quant fund before starting his own firm. When I get my CS degree I'll be a minority partner.

Kys niggers

My dad works at Nintendo and if you wont stop shilling, he will fucking BAN YOU FROM INTERNET!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't wait for the feds to get involved and hunt people like you down and send you to prison!

I actually believe you. And my biggest bags are ETH. It's a win win my friend. See you in our lambo-shuttles to the moon

so they're going to be putting $10mil into ETH? That won't make ETH moon bruv. Also, if your dad really was doing this and it got out that you were just posting it on Veeky Forums, he could get fired and sued for insider trading, dumbass.

Hitler dubs confirm takeoff. I went all in around noon today.

My mom works at microsoft spy division and she says apple got some biiig top secret stuffs in the works.
omg will go nuclear

Don't listen to these guys. I'm Vitalik's bull and while he was prepping me last night he told ETH is a scam and I should go all in on OMG.

>Goldman Sachs knows BTC is overvalued
>Makes idiots liquidate ETH to buy BTC
>Goldman buys the living fuck out of ETH
>Goldman ETH announcement
>ETH skyrockets, BTC crashes to the floor
>Ethereum master race

Screencap this

dears,

my father work for espers, he say it very good will go up tomorrow

yes, thank very much sirs

thank you esper family big i get many house girl ':) buy esper pls ok?

Goldman made plasma?

well OP
i hope your right i have doubled my investment in eth, but im not sure when to sell currently holding around 63 ETH

automatic trading can just as easily cause crashes, it isn't a guarantee price will increase

fortune.com/2017/07/03/goldman-sachs-bitcoin-price/

Read this and weep. Take a good look at the dates. Whales gonna be outwhaled on this one. If Goldman Sachs wants us to be rich, we are going to be rich. If they want to pop the crypto bubble, they will.

This is exactly what they did with BCC and BTC...

This can happen.

To be honest, I don't know when either. I can't forsee an ETH crash anytime soon what with it's looming global adoption and market cap set to surpass Bitcoin. I'm no crypto genius but I've made pretty good returns in stocks and index funds.

Jun 29, 2017
About two months ago, hedge fund billionaire Michael Novogratz made a bold announcement: He'd put 10% of his net worth into digital currencies including Bitcoin and Ethereum. But a lot can happen in a couple of months. Specifically, the price of Bitcoin has more than doubled, and the Ethereum price has multiplied six-fold.
So around the time the cryptocurrencies reached all-time highs earlier in June, with the Bitcoin price hitting $3,000 and Ethereum breaking $400 the following day, Novogratz thought the current crypto boom had topped out. He sold "a bunch" of his digital coins.
"I think the market had a spectacular run, and trees don’t grow to the sky," Novogratz said this week, speaking at CBInsights' Future of Fintech conference in New York. "So I probably still have roughly 10% of my net worth in crypto, but it’s been scaled way back."
“I own a lot less coins, they’re just worth more," Novogratz added.
His call turned out to be well-timed. Just days after setting record prices, Bitcoin and Ethereum crashed as much as 25% in just 24 hours. Ethereum kept right on falling, at one point trading 46% off its high — and last week's flash crash in which the price briefly plummeted to just 10 cents.

If Bitcoin fell back down to $1600, he said, he’d "be buying a lot of it." And if the Ethereum price retreated to between $150 and $200, it would be cheap enough to merit buying more, he added.

he compares the current phase of the industry to the third inning of a baseball game

"If you buy Ether at $400 and it goes to $200, I don’t care what inning you think it is, it feels really shitty,"

There will come a time when investors are better off getting out of cryptocurrency entirely — though it’s likely still a long way off. "I sense that this blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, ICO revolution is going to be the single greatest bubble of our lifetime," he predicted. When that bubble pops, it’s probably a perfect time to buy back in.

I concur. Jews are tricky like this. Good possibility this is the part of the plan

I'm so fucking hard