In terms of power levels, which God would win in a death battle?

In terms of power levels, which God would win in a death battle?

Either Yahweh or Shiva
Yahweh is omnipotent in Christianity so he kind of can't lose, but If you're going by feats in their religious text, he's only really killed a few humans and triggered some natural disasters when it comes to offense. Shiva has a few unstoppable weapons and has used the equivalent of a nuke on people. Shiva's also tasked with DESTROYING THE UNIVERSE sooner or later.

Gnostic God is passive so I didn't include her in considering who could win.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD —THE ABSOLUTE BEING BEYOND AND COMPREHENDING ALL.

GOD'S POWER IS LIMITLESS, THUS, IT DOES NOT HAVE "LEVELS".

Also Buddha is dead and gone forever. Second nirvana is literally the destruction of the conscious mind and the exclusion from the cycle that constructs it so he achieved nonexistence and would lose a battle by default.

You might say he's "on the level".

the god of flipping a coin, 50% of the time

Buddha cos he would show god and death to be delusions

Yahweh is only good at killing defenseless humans.

Yahweh is too OP. Which is why I find his character boring and often times ruins the plot/fun. He needs a weakness.

If you don't respect the King, don't expect mercy from Him.

Either Vishnu or Yahweh

YHWH would think of Lord Buddha and attempt to destroy him and send him to Hell.
YHWH would see Lord Buddha in Hell but the Lord Buddha would suddenly disappear from his sight.
The Lord Buddha would then reappear next to YHWH in his heaven and realising his arrogance, YHWH would beg Lord Buddha to teach him the dharma.
Thus YHWH would become aware of the God's who are in higher heavenly realms and his own position in the universe as well as his delusion that he is responsible for all of creation.
Lord Buddha would die first though since He is just a man, YHWH is a heavenly being therefore it would take trillions of trillions of years before he dies.
So I suppose YHWH wins in the death match.

hmm

Buddha said the concepts like existence and non-existence didn't apply to Buddhas because they are beyond such concepts.

If we don't count boring supergods that can't be killed:

>Thor
Kicks all kinds of ice giant ass.

>Mithras
Not much is known about him but he had dedicated warrior cults throughout ancient times in various empires and time periods from Persia to Rome. I'm not going to question so many ancient warriors, he must have been badass.

>Zeus
Made all the titans his bitch even though they could basically kill the universe if they wanted to.

>Ahuramazda
Wise warrior, actually conquers evil unlike that jerk Yahweh who allows it to exist.

>Quetzacoatl
Demands you sacrifice babies because he wants to drink their blood or he'll destroy the world.

>Vishnu
Destroyer of worlds because he feels like it.

>Flying Spaghetti Monster
Tempts other imposter gods with his delicious noodly appendages, then sucks them up and consumes them. Some say even the most powerful ancient gods are still imprisoned within his spicy meatball dungeons.

>dwarf fortress pro

The only real experience YHWH has against other gods is eating their magic snakes with his own magic snake. My money is on the Hindus.

I'm fairly certain that it's just like, It cannot be said that the Buddha exists, it cannot be said that the Buddha doesn't exist, it cannot be said that neither Buddha exists or that the Buddha doesn't exist and it cannot be said that the Buddha exists and that the Buddha doesn't exist at the same time.
idk that's what I read, it seems pretty dumb.

>Those last 3

Subtle troll is subtle

The last one was a troll, what about the other two?

Makes sense when you try to understand where he's coming from. He's dealing with the psychological understanding of human beliefs and conceptual understanding and then trying to rewrite it.

His followers have deconstructed many things in this world and rewritten it in buddhist framework. He was originally mainly teaching how to relief suffering, but then later on got into how minds work and then how thoughts, consciousness works, and so on. His followers expand on the simple concepts like three marks of existence and summarize the whole known existence as being samsara.

He also performs miracles to embarrass low-tier "gods", like with Elijah and the prophets of Baal

That 'embarrassment' is just a test by the gods to test the faith of the polytheists to see whether they would hold firm at the miracles of the evil and arrogant god of Israel.

moai are gods now?

Well they're more like magic idols, but they're a good visual representation of Rapa Nui (and generally Polynesian) religions, which did feature gods.

HAHA THERE ARE MANY RELIGIONS THAT MEANS THERE IS NO GOD LMAO TAKE THAT FUCKING CHRISTIANS

kek because of his army of thee enlightened
and because of how trolly and chaotic he is and the memetic magic rallying all of humanity

>he's never played smite

This seems as a good a place to ask as any.

So Zeus, in Greek mythology, bitch slaps the titans pretty damn hard the second time they tried to rise up. If we're assuming Jupiter has done the same thing, doesn't his phenomenal cosmic power sort of supercede Mars' authority? Mars was a god of masculinity and war, but why the hell would you praise him when his dad is the superior warrior? He seems redundant. Which one would you offer sacrifices to as a legionary?

Legionnaires weren't tasked with defeating titans.

So nuffle basically

But Yahweh was beaten by iron chariots

If Shiva can destroy the universe he wins because Yahweh exists within the universe.

Not him, but from what I recall Vishnu will not destroy the world. It's from a quote from the Hindu epic, which one of Vishnu's avatars is talking to a great warrior who's torn about fighting his brothers(?). Kali would be the world destroyer because she devours her children (Kali being an earth goddess, means that she'll eat/kill everything on Earth). Quetzacoatl didn't want babies, that was Taloc and the blood part comes from, i forget his name, but the obsidian Jaguar who's a big giant cunt.

Kali doesn't eat kids, she's the protector of children and humanity at large

Yes, she's a mother, but she's also so fucking wrathful that it makes Ares look nice. She would give a shit if you're in the way or a child, you would get crushed like an ant before she kills whatever she wants. There's a reason as to why she's the black mother. Only feminists and new-age pagans think she's nice.

she's more personable than that. in any case she is as her devotees believe her to be, cultural personal or otherwise