Let's take a step back and congrate ourselves

This is one of the very few boards that has managed to resist embracing /pol/ autism

I mean yeah, it's devastated us (pic related), but we haven't yet caved in. I'm also extremely proud that we aren't commies either, we're mostly individualistic people who hold classic and modern liberal beliefs. Good work boys.

PS sorry I'm breaking the rules and shitting up the board more but it needed to be said

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
info.publicintelligence.net/CTC-ViolentFarRight.pdf
youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&v=u52Oz-54VYw&gl=SG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK OFF HOLY SHIT
FUCK OFF REDDIT
FUCK OFF POL
FUCK OFF """"COMMUNISTS""""

only weeaboos here pls

I'm none of those things, I just like history

Veeky Forums is sorta like old /new/, no joke

>This is one of the very few boards that has managed to resist embracing /pol/ autism

>he thinks that's /pol/

OP screenshot his own samefagging posts.

From what I've heard (wasn't around then) that's accurate, they were staunch libertarians
I think they still had all the jew stuff though
Well they keep coming but Veeky Forums regulars call them out, compared to other boards like /k/ where the majority of the userbase holds /pol/ beliefs, I talked to some and they only think the 2nd amendment should apply to whites
I screenshotted the post but it isn't mine, and the /pol/ raids have rubbed off an "anything goes" mentality on the other shitposters

>modern liberal
Is cancer.
Traditional leftists and rightists were better than this.

The non-SJW ones are alright, not great. Better than /pol/ is what I was trying to say
I'm a paleocon-paleolib, most patrician ideology

I mean Trudeau/Hillary liberalism.

I could be called a Classic Liberal. What people call "modern liberalism" is libertinism, not liberalism.

They're pretty bad but I'd take one of them over a fascist or communist any day. I'm a classic liberal.

Say what you will about Stalin. This shit here would not fly under him.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Even the Anarchists in the Spanish Civil War would have drawn the line on this

It's societies responsibility to shun this self-harmful behavior, never get the state involved because it can turn on you in seconds. Society is not doing its job right now. Usually when this happens it leaves room for a strong man to come in à la Nazi Germany. Which is far worse than some retards doing retarded shit.

>This is one of the very few boards that has managed to resist embracing /pol/ autism

Can you stroke your dick any harder? Is it physically posible? I am not sure. You didn't resist shit. People just got bored. If you just screech because you're being triggered and don't present any meaningful arguments even /pol/tards won't stay here. Even tho i know i'm retarded it's just sad looking at you.

>/pol/
>receptive to reasonable arguments
choose one

Don't be discouraged by the trolls. There's nothing "communist" or "reddit" about just wanting light-hearted, non-racist discussion about religious ideas and history. This board is a good idea. The best you can do is make good threads yourself, report neo-nazis (the mods do stick with their job sometimes), and just stay positive. That last part sounds faggoty, but the dipshits trying to invade thrive in cynicism.

>only /pol/
Leftie faggot

Not OP, but I assure you we're fed up with both extremes.

history is a mere cross-section of a more ugly reality

True, but isn't it man's goal to strive to be better, and more loving and caring? I don't think it's "SJW" to suggest that. I still think we can make fun of people who want to kick white people out of "black" colleges- we just have to also equally address the good in all us.

Yup, wouldn't know this because he belongs to /pol/
I will say that /pol/ autism is far more common though which is why I'm more averse to it.

>better
>more loving and caring

The most extreme thing a leftist person will do is post some zizek or stirner memes

This is compared to /pol/, which campaigns to make people believe that africans aren't human beings.

But yeah, nice false equivalency there.

I dunno, there seems to be a lot of racebaity threads for us to trully have evaded /pol/

shitler and indeed the entire nazi party were the biggest nigger lover in history.
shitler loved niggers.
His biggest dream and wish was to mix all germans with niggers by impregnating all german woman with semen from niggers.
It's written literally hundreds of times in mein kempf.

Why bother arguing. I dont disagree with anything you said, but I am allowed to find both insufferable.

Fuck I fully agree with you but those threads crack me up. Dammit. Sorry OP.

What about the Japs user?

as this is a history board let's remind ourselves why /pol/ is the pol it is today.

T. /pol/

The only way to fight autism is with another kind of autism.

I've seen /pol/ack stormniggers and left/pol/ tankies get equally BTFO, yet somehow I've seen intelligent and civil discourse on Fascism in which both the people against it and for it brought their points forward coherently. Very hard to find that sort of thing, even in a "right wing" board like /pol/

What the shit. That's, that's straight up evil.

>2013
/pol/ is communist now thanks to ebin /leftypol/ raids.

yep the last five years have been aryan nations types grooming impressionable young boys into their brainlet ideology.

It's very sad.

I'm liking that /pol/ is so on the back foot these days, they try to deflect by saying "b-b-b-but leftypol"

Shit that was depressing to read. How do we stop this cult?

Let's hope Veeky Forums will remain free of /pol/ infiltration.

ignore them or remind them who they are

Well thats because /pol/ has been completely fucked by stormniggers, kekfags, left/pol/acks and minorities having existentialist crises. I used to go on /pol/ back when they would get the scoop on current events before anyone else, now its all /b/ tier troll threads, cuck posting and plebbitors trying to organize some kind of raid

Don't worry, Shadilay memepedes have already ruined it for them

Stop shitting up this board with bait. You are worse than /pol/ posters.

Nothings worst than a /pol/ poster, only people from that board say 'you guys are worst than/pol/.'

>that post

I'll never understand the American /pol/acks mindset, how on earth can they expect the US to be a 100% White Ethnostate when there will always be Natives, Niggers and Mestizos running around? A White person is going to eventually fall for one of them on the count that not all of them are the boogeyman they portray them to be, I'm in no way against Europeans having their own ethnostates but I just don't see that happening in the US. I can see a white majority country but not 100%, besides its not like most White Americans are purely of European descent, how many people do you guys know that like to claim 1/64th Native?

I know more than I'd like to admit

Do the mods on /his ever do their jobs?
Do we even have mods?

See, right here's your problem.
Get your head out between your legs, you've sucked yourself off enough for the night

>that post
It's bait from a year ago with one reply.
>how on earth can they expect the US to be a 100% White
They don't.

desu most american white nationalism revolves less around ethnically cleansing all 50 states and is centered more about building white ethnostates after the US balkanizes

most of them would simply be content with a moratorium on all immigration

>muh pol thread
hmmm rally makes your gears turn

I never understood why if they want a white ethnostate they don't move to one that already exists like the various countries in Europe? They would also be returning to their heritage.

what are you even trying to say? If you're the one complaining about this board so much why don't you return to your shithole?

repatriation laws in Europe are difficult for most white mystery meat americans. Or so I hear.

>Veeky Forums constantly backpats itself for not 'giving in' to /pol/
>doesn't realize everything is already ideology

>tfw the average American /pol/ack wouldn't be allowed into a real European ethnostate

Thats got to be one hell of an existential crisis

>They don't.
Have you been to /pol/ lately? They genuinely think that trump is a neonazi white nationalist that will report all blacks and Muslims and Mexicans eventually.

>real European ethnostate

>They genuinely think that trump is a neonazi white nationalist that will report all blacks and Muslims and Mexicans eventually.
/pol/ has never believed this, especially not now. Half of them think he is a jew.

Have you been on /pol/ lately? If you go against the hive mind you're called a cuck, Shill, libtard or jew. I've made reasonable arguments and I'm just met with garbage, not even creative garbage just pure drivel. And I fucking voted for and generally support Trump.

Also I'd bet my life that 50% of /pol/ didn't even vote last election (if they're even old enough). Also they actually think that they influence real world events. They think that because they're the new /b/ with the most traffic they're important somehow which gives them the right to shit up other boards but everyone on this site fucking hates them. I feel bad for the people who only post there and actually believe their bullshit.

Other than maybe 1% of them no. It's literally postmodern nationalism. They just stir shit up because they are half-ironically right-wing and it's funny.

And the other half thinks he's playing 84D inter-dimensional blackjack and will "go full 1488"

Just how deluded are you guys?

lel why are you so silly, ethnonationalist and fascist leanings thrive on /pol/ because they result in a ban everywhere else on the internet and because of the anonymity and overall edge factor

I mean I'm a mullato myself but even I get pumped after watching some of those old re edited hitler videos, the aesthetic and taboo nature of it all is just fun, it's like rooting for the empire in star wars.

>bait

Same thread

There is no possible way that that shithole board is satire. Coming from someone who used to go there a lot in late 2016 (for obvious reasons)

>How delusional. Posters like that latch onto their mental fantasies of political crusade to avoid confronting the omnipresent reality that they, like everyone else, are trapped in the same matrix of modern post-industrial society that drowns their radical schemes in impotent complacency, that offers them an outlet only to bury their action, that disguises illusions of choice as meaningful political involvement. Their radicalism is an accessory to their identity, not the conviction of principle. It is a farce.

Why is /pol/ so angry?

idk but I'm playing along

I can't help but feel bad for people like this the delusion is strong, notice his use of the pronoun "we" as if he can claim the accomplishments of his direct ancestors, much less his entire race (or what he perceives to be the white race, an ever changing definition)

Thank goodness /pol/ is kept away so we can have quality history discussions like this.

>PS sorry I'm breaking the rules and shitting up the board more but it needed to be said

Your point being?

/pol/ motivated me to make this a few weeks back

>as if he can claim the accomplishments of his direct ancestors
His use of we didn't imply that at all.

this board can be pretty autistic

The way I phrased that was weird, but I basically meant he's saying "we" as if he took part in any of the "white race's" accomplishments, although he can't even claim his grandparents' accomplishments since he didn't do those things himself

European countries are in the midst of a massive demographic shift. Sanctimonious types like you who think they're so above it all who can't even fathom why ethnonationalism is on the rise again are the fucking worst.

Meh were still overwhelmed atm since we're a decimal point of what they are. Neocons found a golden opportunity with /pol/ at a time when their movement was feeble. There are actually Christians for Israel types around. One needs to ask theirself who would be interested in hampering the increase of in-depth discussions somewhere on this site. Since a lot of topics will by their nature tie into politics it's obviously someone interested in keeping people fixated on the mundane and the banal. The /pol//anti-communist/racist rhetoric is more noticeable here than any annoying rhetoric of what I won't even call "the left" but the opposing side such as sjwism which I never see and few Afrocentric threads created in response to the rampant race b8. The /pol/ presence here is partly due to it previous to Veeky Forums's creation, being a place for discussion of history and also because people on the left and those with an interest in the discussion of leftist topics found an opportunity for discussing them without being smothered with the abundant shitposting and stormfaggotry, and the /pol/tards sensing a threat decided to raid. This makes it difficult for people wanting to have a genuine discussion.
One must also explore the possibility of a game of 4d chess being played with liberal shills pretending to be /pol/. Also the level of /leftypol/'s activity is probably a fraction of Veeky Forums's going by their stats and the nature of /leftypol/ is different from /pol/'s as it was created as a refuge for leftwing discussion in reaction to the rightwing shilling. Unlike /pol/ it isn't necessarily a place for the discussion of any kind of politics but rather exclusively from a leftist perspective.

It's not a satire and it's not serious. Other than a few radicals it's a half-sincere cult of shitposting. A semi-serious joke. A natural reaction to contemporary society and politics. It's like you faggots don't understand post-irony. That people like you take it so seriously always fuels them.

> but I basically meant he's saying "we" as if he took part in any of the "white race's" accomplishments
He used we as though he is apart of the white race collective. He isn't trying to claim other people's accomplishments. He is saying that white people are responsible for great accomplishments and so, should be preserved.

The guy's geo flag is in the US you dense retard

Have you not watched the G20 riots? Heard of the assassination attempt on Steve Scalise?

White people exist in Europe, user. The USA also has shifting demographics.
Also, you are an absolute fucking moron, kys.

>stirner is left wing
stop this

Most European countries don't have things that Americans like:
Low taxes
THE SECOND AMENDMENT
THE FIRST AMENDMENT
GOAT healthcare (note I did not say system, the innovation here is nuts)
Not learning a second language (Americans love English, they generally have negative opinions of taking foreign languages)
Low price of housing (comparatively).

If you want batfuck insane, try fullpol

Big deal one recalcitrant conservacuck catching a bullet for once doesn't overwrite the dozens of Dylan Roofs over the last few decades. Why couldn't this shooter have been on Illuminati mind control also?

>overwrite the dozens of Dylan Roofs over the last few decades
>dozens
Proofs?

Huffpo may have you believe otherwise but white supremacist terror is basically non existent.

>minorities having existential crises
Intriguing. Any examples?

>Huffpo may have you believe otherwise but white supremacist terror is basically non existent.
info.publicintelligence.net/CTC-ViolentFarRight.pdf

>Breivik
>shooting of planned parenthood
>Tuscon
The white centric jingoist cult is also what empowers government organizations who contribute to the growth of radical extremists and drug gangs both of which have been partly the result of CIA involvement to name one group.
You don't see any Soviet or Iranian Marxist terrorists anywhere.

>using a meme made by unironic stormfags who think nu-/pol/ is too moderate and not racist enough for them

>it is another supreme centrist
youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&v=u52Oz-54VYw&gl=SG

I check my /pol/ autism in at the door whenever I enter other boards, but I'll keep it on for this particularly useless meta thread.

So rot in a fire with your liberal beliefs!

There are times and places for liberalism, but right now it's the worst influence in all of western civilization.

Feck off with your gay butt brother fantasies you ideological "3rd position" tranny.

Nah, I can hide the /pol/ threads. I can't hide your endless newfag whinging.

Enjoy islamic tyranny / living in a hispano shithole instead.

Any Africa thread that gets spammed ehre is more autistic that what you posted

Great fucking point man. Conservatism is already on the rise due to liberals overstepping their bounds. Not much more of this shit and some groups could form, much worse than the "alt right."