BIG day for DGB and RDD tomorrow!

They've been working together on a "secret project" and the whales seem to know the secret, driving down and swallowing up these low prices whole.

If you've got bags, tomorrow will pay HUUUGE! Congrats boys! We did it!

It better be true crypto scrooge. I'm going in balls deep.

Yeah they're both going down to 1 sat tomorrow
enjoy your dead shitcoins and god bless

SHUT UP YOU GOSSIPER INTELIGENT INVESTORS ARE STILL COLLECTING

Counting eggs before they turn into chickens and etc..

god dammit you weren't supposed to tell Veeky Forums you faggot

I should have kept my mouth shut, but I wanted the fools who ignored us and lost out on ANS/NEO to have another chance.

If they can't win this one, they might as well go back to trading google and apple stocks for 0.5% gainz.

Shiiiiiiiiiiit. I'll update my larpfolio with both.

these kind of motherfuckes cant eat in silence, they prefer having 2 minutes of atention than making smart profit

Fuck them and Fuck you cunt. Telling /pol/ I could understand, but Veeky Forums?

You fucking cunt.

nice, just bought 100k!

This is actually pretty good. The comments are original like they aren't made by the same person. Maybe a slack group or clever samefag? You got a lot you could improve to actually trick people though. The first thing is thinking Veeky Forums has any money.

Since you fucked my RDD/DGB news, how about I fuck your RBX setups motherfucker?! Good luck getting more in the 30's ya twat. That's right, we know who you are. Dingle all the way.

maybe the comments are original and that motherfucker doesn´t know what DISCRETION* means.
*it is good in life but in business is LAW"

I'd believe you but you keep bumping the thread and confirming it's "true". Where's your discretion? Time to go back to the drawing board.

Fuck discretion. Situations like this can change lives of entire families. Fuck you, we can do better.

can someone invite me to the shill's slack? i want in on what coins are being shilled

not the guy who posted this, but I feel like I need to bring it to the attention of shills

There are some VERY pissed off DGB holders who are literally looking for blood!!!
I'm worried now, both for the holders who have lost so much, and the shills who may get shived.

Unless you are 100% positive (insider information) that this is going up then there is no good reason to shill this shit. Hell even if you have insider information it's doing yourself no favors by shilling. The only way this'll help a shiller is if that shiller is also a bag holder. In which case you are going to ruin peoples lives by doing this, and may be putting your own life in danger.

Plz be smart, Plz be safe

i ACTUALLY CAN'T WAIT
TO DUMP MY DIGIBAGS AND SIASHIT
OVER 60% LOSS ON THEM AND ITS GOING TO FEEL SO GOOD DUMPING WHEN THEY HIT MY STOP LOSS THAT I SHOULD'VE HAD IN PLACE .3 BTC AGO

Fucking hell. Move on.

point for you i just only mad reacted. let´s shut the fuck up. from now im not going to say anybody im also collecting SGT!! (just jokkin).

This
You got brains, shilling only attracts dumb folks. Anyone with inside info would invest all they had, stay quiet then reap the rewards.. why would a person want buying competition when trying to hoard..a smart person wouldnt.

Where is the link?
"Secret project"...that just gave it away.
If its secret, how in the hell you came to know about this.

This goes to you too...numnutt

This is just dead coin and they are trying to unload their heavy bags.

I unironically think 17 was the bottom, got in at 18 and support is looking nice

Kek, this has been dropping for over a month, expect single digit sats

That's when Daddy is coming ;)

>there are people on Veeky Forums this stupid lol
Theyre trying to get one last pum out of (you)
Be smart get in something new at day one, like Ambrosus or Avalon. Use tokenmarket, see which coins have the most followers, set your watch and try and get in day one

I'm down 80% on this horseshit

I knew I said not to shill this coin, and as someone who bought at 2200 I really don't want anyone else to suffer like I did, but looking at this graph brings me hope ...... unfortunately trading on emotions like hope will get you wrecked. I don't wanna say buy or don't buy, but if you do buy, have a plan in place in case this is the whales toying with us some more. Plan for DGB to fail, hope for it to succeed.

Lol this shit isn't going up

What are the chances RDD goes to 80 so I can get the fuck out of this nightmare?

THE SAME AS DGB GOING TO 2500 SATS AGAIN!!! LOL

So actually pretty good? Bitcoin going up doesn't mean these alts can't hit their highs again. especially acoin like dgb nigga plz this coin is paired with city just you wait lmfao

Nice! Just lost 100k