Who else is in on IOC?

Who else is in on IOC?

Other urls found in this thread:

iocoin.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Big gains soon fellow IOCbro.
Feels good being early for once.

1100+ here, will I at least be able to buy a nice civic?

is some pump group trying to shill this or is it just bagholders trying to unload?

I managed to accumulate 800 IOC. Thank you Veeky Forums for not catching on to this for a while.

good coin ;^)

I was gonna buy yesterday but my neo didnt sell yet. Is it too late now?

Our volume and price is skyrocketing, and this coin has a real future in currency. Get in, user. iocoin.io/

i've been in since june. This is the highest volume they've seen yet. DIONS is launching in 1-2 weeks. Good devs, solid product. get ready for moon!

Non believers need not reply, tired of this people shitting on IOC without looking into it.
There's no discord here, just people giving the heads up to fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen.

It may dip again until DIONS but overall it's still massively undervalued. Waiting for a dip to get some more as well.

It's legit.

Ive got 60 IOC that Ive held since June 1
A-am I gonna make it?

>our volume
>no discord

I only regret not buying more, but I'm a poorfag anyway. Hope this will change in time though...

I love ioc I currently have 5005 of them. It's going to the moon can't wait for September and no it's.not too late you are still early. Rocket doesn't take off for a month

Some people can't be helped I guess.

If you genuinely feel like this coin isn't worth it right now and this is a discord PND then please, I beg you not to buy it.

I want to laugh at your face one month from now.

You're literally sub 100 IQ for sure.

LMAO I KNOW RIGHT, DISCORD FOR TEH WIN XDDDDD

>3067067
guys this is Veeky Forums they will buy in once its 500% up already

there is a slack and a telegram...

Their slack is also really fucking friendly and fun

I can't even imagine what's going to happen when DIONS drops. What the fuck is wrong with you Veeky Forums

we have to build up this fucking hype motherfucker