Signatum is Raptorfucked

NO PREMINE? FAIR LAUNCH?

We got raptorfucked!

SKUNKHASHED

RAPTORFUCKED

SIGTOWNED

Just further confirms that the devs are massive scammers. If you haven't sold by now, please leave cryptos forever before you lose all money.

we are the..... siiiiig.....teeeee

ma
ma
ma.....

reeeeeeeeeens....

There was no Instamine
This rumor has been around for two weeks and still no a single shred of evidence to support

And neither of those people are devs

Please keep trying though it's fucking hilarious

>trusting an admin of crowetic's discord

Can fudders please answer seriously
Do they actually consider plain old conjecture spewed out by some no name on discord as fact? Lmao

The state of this shitshow

back to burstnation kiddo

>tfw I can pick up a shitload of cheap siggies when this is all over

Feels good man. Gonna buy $500 worth and keep until $1

Smart user
Thousands and thousands mining this coin... no premine so no ability for scummy pump and dumps. it's not dying in less than a Month... buy as much as you can even if it goes back up to 2k you've made a hefty profit

ShitNation is where the FUD is coming from.

There's so much fuckin crazy back and forth shit going on that I'm holding my last 2600 coins. I already made a profit, now I'm just in fuck it mode.

other thread

It's been pretty unprofessional, and this """crowetic""" cunt has apparently fucked off. If it crashes, fine. If it moons, great. This has been pretty fun to be honest family.

The evidence is the first thousand blocks getting mined in 20 minutes within seconds of the thread being posted, while most people couldn't even get their janky miner working
The next thousand took a day
They put the bare minimum of effort into deniability and you dumbfucks ate it up

i got out at a loss not just because of this bullshit obvious coordinated fud meant to drive the cost down, but honestly because cryptopia is just an unbearable untrustworthy piece of shit and i don't ever want to deal with it or look at it again.

This has already been disproven in a dozen other threads
Please keep trying though

is there a bunch of shills spreading lies about sigt to make it crash or something? there's been multitple bullshit posts about this coin recently

alot of shit thrown at this coin, it must be shit

Anything you read from eatbatterys, Crow, lexicon, or any of those salty faggots from the fake sigt discord you can throw out the window. They're just fucking mad that they got booted from the team and theyre trying to kill the coin. There was no instamine, there were only a few people mining the first blocks so they went quick.

at this point i dont even care if this coin is legit or not. i'm either selling at breakeven if it makes it back or holding it into the grave. i could sell at breakeven and watch it go to $10,000 per coin at this point and i wouldnt even be mad. get me off this fucking ride

Google Adam Guerbuez if you don't already know who he is by name... reason enough to dump this shitcoin.

if this coin isn't dead after today, i will be very, very surprised.
Their whole thing was "muh bittrex" Crow was playing into that, saying he was talking to them trying to get on by last monday
you ask him today and he says "huuur duur it was all speculation, i never promised any of that"
The actual devs are literal children pulling 14 year old pranks and ethnically cleansing their telegram while letting some burst coin team member post youtube interview ads all over it.
This coin is done, i cashed out enough for my initial investment in case im wrong, but there is NOTHING going for it now.

He has nothing to do with development
Why the fuck do I care who chooses to buy into it
All those scumbags also own btc... I'm not pulling out of that anytime soon

Stop posting

Everything that was going for it in the beginning is still going for it now
Fuck off with your stupid irrelevant bullshit. None of that effects the price... just your weak hands smashing the sell button because you're a dumb fuck fudder

Another brainlet bites the dust