Guys i have $2000 usd on kraken what should i do with it... everything looks terrifying atm

guys i have $2000 usd on kraken what should i do with it... everything looks terrifying atm

please advice

Transfer to me of course, stupid.

Buy IOC
Buy DNT
Buy NEO
How hard is this for you?

Invest 100 each week to btc

SNT and ETH

Just don't buy anything if that's how you feel. Patience is your friend, wait for a better entry point or look around more for undervalued items, or just wait until you are more sure of yourself.

Go all in on Ark, it's gonna reach two digits before the end of this week

Don't buy green, buy into the red. NEO, OMG, ETH, ARK when it dips, etc. Don't go all in on anything if newfag. And hold some btc ffs

Diversify your portfolio a little. I'd get some ETH, a couple of NEO if it dips some more, maybe some OMG (long hold), and put like 300-500 toward some promising ICO's like Obsidian or District0x.

>Any of those shitcoins

>Available on Kraken

Go back to yobit you fucking scambot.

Do your own research on some alts, but a few hundred in on them. The alt tide is about to come back. Don't listen to shills, over 95% in these threads only want your money in the coin the are "already" holding and have no legit interest in you gaining a profit

XRP. It won't lose as much as the rest.

Yep and most listed itt aren't on Kraken. Shows you the shilling.

go all in on litecoin right now.

STOX

I'm going to wait for BTC to crash.

yeah wait to buy higher

*advise

I would look into buying the stratis dip. Also think about BAT, there are so many alts that are down like 75% since last month, do your homework and buy some.

Buy high, sell low. The best advice for firstcoiners, and Veeky Forums approves.

IOC
Monaco
And if you can buy and hold for a month. Ardor

STX

MSP (year hold, strong hands user trust me)
ICN next leg up is coming
NEO (a couple month hold from here)

Bitbay

I have like 1000 of these right now....bought at well under $2. Do you really think this will go somewhere?

buy whatever looks the most terrifying to you OP. Just fucking do it. Don't wait for green.