Bitcoin Redpill

The Bitcoin you see now has a majority of the developers working on it getting paid by the Blockstream corporation.

The Blockstream corporation wants Segwit on BTC so more transactions happen off-chain. These off-chain transactions will allow the Blockstream corporation to

collect fees and give return back to its investors. Blockstream is trying to be the new Visa/Mastercard.

Bitcoin (Cash) is the real Bitcoin and solves the scaling solution in a way that keeps Bitcoin the way it was intended, decentralized.

The reason why you probably don't know this is because the Blockstream corporation has paid moderators in r/bitcoin (u/Theymos), Bitcoin.org, and Bitcointalk.com to

censor and hide any information about Bitcoin Cash or the scaling debate, so it looks like there is only one solution (Segwit). They even modified CSS code to

completely hide any posts or mentions of Bitcoin Cash.

Vitalik spoke out about the blatant censorship Blockstream corporation has been using on /r/bitcoin and other sites like Bitcointalk about Bitcoin Cash.

youtube.com/watch?v=uL9VoxCFqT0&feature=youtu.be

More information (I know, fag Reddit but very in-depth):

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/66PC1
falkvinge.net/2017/05/01/blockstream-patents-segwit-makes-pieces-fall-place/
group.axa.com/en/newsroom/news/axa-strategic-ventures-blockchain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I hate bitcoin now

Bump for truth, block stream is a Jew endeavor

BUMP BITCOIN CASH BELIEVERS UNITE FUCK THE CENSORSHIP

5 out of 100 Core members

Vs one. ONE dev on BCH payed by the one Chinese miners who is owned by the communists

how come im making so much money with BTC then?

Almost 50% of dev team is employed by Blockstream. Blockstream is owned by AXA one of the largest banking institutions in the world. You could stand to reason that bankers now control half of bitcoins development.

no matter how much you shill, BCH will always be a shitcoin

Here's one of your faggot Core Developer in action

vid.me/66PC1

This is who you all invested in. You mindless cucks.

He can't even think up of a lie quick enough.

>vid.me/66PC1
WTF

nice leddit spacing faggot, we don't understand what you're saying anyways, all we do is buy btc so fuck off

Its obvious hes annoyed at her asking stupid questions. U can tell he fucking hates her

That's not it, watch the full interview this guy is genuinely retarded

Would u take an interview seriously with a fucking jap who cant speak engrish and a face so fucked up from plastic surgery?

THEY'RE BACK

LEAVE Veeky Forums YOU CULTISTS STAY IN R/BTC

I've put my money in dash, ETC, Bancor and BAT so I dun give a fuck

first time i've heard vitalik speak
what the fuck

Can the mods ban this retard constantly spamming this reddit thier trash?

You cannot silence the truth.

As soon as facts are presented about Bitcoin, the entire community cries and wants it silenced. You CoreCucks are proving my point in every thread.

Kill yourself, Roger.

i guess you're just too retarded to see how retarded he is

I just want to know does he support segwit? Also check em

No, therefore I wouldn't do the fucking interview that makes me look like the retard of the situation, however Luke is too retarded to have realized that, the severity of that retardation can be seen in his response

>The Blockstream corporation wants Segwit on BTC so more transactions happen off-chain. These off-chain transactions will allow the Blockstream corporation to

>collect fees and give return back to its investors.

wrong. the fees will be collected by the node holders/hosters, they dont have any copyrighted software at all, its all open source (see segwit and lightning network code)

Bitcoin (Cash) is the real Bitcoin and solves the scaling solution in a way that keeps Bitcoin the way it was intended, decentralized.

wrong, nobody intended bitcoin to be anything, segwit is one of the solutions that a/the product can take, it so happens to be that the solution in its core has a plethora of great inbuilt quirks that lets you do lightning network and potentially smart contracts

>Vitalik spoke out about the blatant censorship Blockstream corporation has been using on /r/bitcoin and other sites like Bitcointalk about Bitcoin Cash.

vitalik is known to be in cahoots with neurotic people like roger ver who has been in the frontlines for bitcoin unlimited (that has been disproven to be an awful solution by academics and legit game theory PhD professors). What you call "censorship" is nothing more than a handfull of trolls that are downvoting posts. Go to irc nerd where you can see the name behind anyone posting and they will give you a straight up answer

>he's not buying bitcoin v2 (AVA)LON

wewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

falkvinge.net/2017/05/01/blockstream-patents-segwit-makes-pieces-fall-place/
The owners of Blockstream are the classic financial institutions, specifically AXA, that have everything to lose from cryptocurrency gaining ground.
And they have bought (“invested in”) a company, which has an opportunity to get patents into the bitcoin blockchain, thereby being able to either outright ban people from using it, or collect a heavy rent from anybody and everybody who uses it.
The conclusion is unescapable here: Blockstream’s constant goalpost shifting has had the underlying goal to have Blockstream’s owners effectively own bitcoin through patent encumbrance.
group.axa.com/en/newsroom/news/axa-strategic-ventures-blockchain
AXA Strategic Ventures has announced its participation in Series A funding of $55 million for Blockstream
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AXA
According to a 2011 paper by Vitali et al., AXA was the second most powerful transnational corporation in terms of ownership and thus corporate control over global financial stability