>ethfinex building on 0x
>openanx building on 0x
>DISTRICT BUILDING ON 0x
>24MILLION MARKET CAP
>COINBASE CO FOUNDER ADVISING

THIS IS THE FUCKING MOON MISSION WE HAVE ALL WAITED FOR

SEE YOU ON THE MOON

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/0xProject/comments/6tr7mm/you_can_now_trustlessly_trade_erc20_tokens_on/
0xproject.com/otc).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where buy?

>have been wanting to buy for like four days
>my bank is a complete fucking cuck and some shit is making me wait five days
>apparently 0x is gonna have some big thing happen on Wednesday
>I'm fucking panicking because if my bank fucks me I'll miss out

I want to die

you will make it user

exchanges

bump. don't miss it Veeky Forums or you will be sorry

when

theres no lock on token distribution because we receive them immediately when we buy

How the fuck do I buy this??

Is it too late? Have I missed my chance? Registration for the token sale has already ended

i'm a normie that missed the ICO tho

yes so watch exchanges on the 15th because they will tradeable asap

How do you know they will be tradeable ASAP?

they said it. we are using their protocol to buy the coins. it's automatic

Anyone know the ICO price of the token?

They just posted this on reddit:

"The 0x protocol was deployed a few hours ago, allowing us to trade ERC20 tokens on arbitrary mediums, like on Reddit! Thanks to the 0x OTC we can securely execute trades with Metamask without having to send funds anywhere."

Holy shit, this means we can trade any token right here in this thread if we want. Saying this is going to the moon is way to conservative imo.

.048 usd per token, so 20.833333 tokens per usd

the math comes out to like .00016 eth per token i believe

Holy shit.. This is going way beyond the moon. 10x is looking too conservative.

Shit I'm putting more in then. This will be the next Omise Go and possible bigger

Does anyone know of any exchanges that will list ZRX on day 1?

wire transfered another $1k, going in about $2700 now if im fast enough on the second day

the price will still be the same on the second day for registered users, right? even if it's hitting the markets instantly?

>the price will still be the same on the second day for registered users, right?
yes. price remains the same for the duration of the sale

i don't think we have any clue, i'm not concerned though. going on vacation on the 17th gunna chill come back and see dem gains and go buy a lambo desu

I suspect etherdelta or something

so if it does hit the markets right away and goes instantly 5x, i get to buy something for 1/5th the market price? what is this black magic? that's literally a free lunch.

it's restricted to registered purchasers

Where do we buy the tokens? I thought token sales were done and now they're only being traded on exchanges like Liqui?

If there are still flat rate token sales going on, why is anyone even trading them on exchanges

yes that's what i'm talking about. i'm registered and it sounds like if it hits the markets on the 15th and goes 5x, on the second day i can buy more straight from them for 1/5th the market price

at least that's what it sounds like rn

yes thats what will happen if exchanges list it on the first day

token sale is tomorrow, and ends when they hit $24mil (which is 500,000,000 tokens)

>If there are still flat rate token sales going on, why is anyone even trading them on exchanges

Because they aren't 1 of 14000 registered users

Gotcha, thanks. I'm not registered so let's just hope I can get enough before the moon

you'll be fine probably. although look at this tweet
reddit.com/r/0xProject/comments/6tr7mm/you_can_now_trustlessly_trade_erc20_tokens_on/

which means tomorrow you can literally buy tokens straight from people on Veeky Forums if you wanted to

>i called it a tweet
i mean reddit post from an 0x admin

I got my pre-credited btc in gemini. im authorized on bittrex. how do i get it there in time!?!! waiting on my bank before i can send the btc from gemini

fuck im maxing out my contribution

call them up

i had to wire transfer to get money in time

idk anything about gemini, just be patient. you have literally until 8/16 8am to purchase

Regardless of what happens to the price, this is actually really technically awesome.

this

dumb q, which is better to have ready to pick this up, btc or eth?

Damn that's amazing. This is definitely pulling an Omise Go.

you buy it with eth im pretty sure

I got registered and have a verified ETH address via metamask. I read the instructions on 0xproject for the sale, but did not see anything about the means of purchasing tomorrow. Do I need the ETH equivalent of 1736 USD in my metamask to max out my purchase or did I miss something here?

Does anyone own 0x yet? Has there been an ICO or sale yet?

This is why I've been talking about this project. At the *very least*, we'll be saying goodbye to EtherDelta and getting something better.

Shame about the individual cap for the first day though.

If I recall correctly, the tokens will be automatically distributed right after the ICO ends. So you should be getting them on your wallets.

As for exchanges, I would expect Bittrex and the other large exchanges would take longer (due to compliance reviews and the like, plus antipathy towards selling that represents competition). The smaller exchanges can probably move faster, but still have the antipathy issue. EtherDelta is (ironically) probably the best for the first exchange then!

>If I recall correctly, the tokens will be automatically distributed right after the ICO ends. So you should be getting them on your wallets.
Has the ICO begun? How can I participate?

no it starts 8am PST tomorrow (8/15)

im in PST and right now it's 8:30pm 8/14 so roughly 12 more hours until the sale starts

i actually have no clue i just wire transfered like $2700 into coinbase and am just waiting until it gets here.

refer to (aka it starts in 12 hours)

if you didn't register you will have to either keep an eye on etherdelta OR you can literally buy safely straight from people on Veeky Forums or the 0x reddit or twitter if you want to.

Does the price go up? Does it make a difference if I buy tomorrow morning or in a few days? How long does the ICO last? Asking because if I buy in tomorrow morning I'll be late to work, not sure if worth it

I registered. I usually use MEW but I imported to metamask to register. If I use metamask, do I have to do anything "special" to have it on mew, or since it's the same address it doesn't matter?

Also will we be getting it automatically or are they going to be "distributed"? I never got my IDEA tokens from MBRS so I'm a little skeptical.

Yes, you purchase with eth. I'm sitting in cash and waiting until they lock in the eth price.

So since I didn't register yet, I can't participate in the ICO?

Do we have any data on how long it'll be before this comes to the main exchanges, like Bittrex? I remember seeing a thread last night about talks going through, but I don't think there was ever a confirmation on the whole ordeal - just a lot of speculation heavily in favour.

Torn between going 100% in this or 50% in this/50% in Bytom, depending on how long it's expected to be before any real payoff. A few good ships to hop on right now, and while this seems the most promising, don't know if I wanna miss boats

Nope! You should be fine user-san.

You see, wallets don't hold tokens; addresses do. You won't be able to see the tokens in MetaMask, but you can see them in MyEtherWallet. You should be fine.

As for MBRS, Drake (the founder) said that the distribution of IDEA tokens should be done by tomorrow (in time for the next distribution!). So that might be it.

If you can't see them remember to add the token symbol with the following info.
Contract Address: 0x814cafd4782d2e728170fda68257983f03321c58
Symbol: IDEA
Decimals: 0

If you *still don't have them, then you should really go to the telegram group and talk to Drake.

PS: some *big* news just dropped in there too! Check it and get excited. It's part of the reason why people are buying up a *lot* of the tokens today.

No timeline.

Same address

Correct

when can the rest of us start buying tokens? man this shit is confusing.

I have $1500 AUD to drop. Plan it to put $1000 into 0x and $500 into BAT. What you guys think?

Actually I sold my MBRS today to afford more ETH for the ICO. I'm poor, user, and I'm putting most of it on my credit card from coinbase, selling some of my NEO, and sold my MBRS.

read the stuff they put up.
you have a $1,736 cap for the first 24 hours. every day that it doesn't reach their $24mil mark the cap goes up. 99% chance it will reach their mark on the 2nd day. once that cap is reached there is no more to sell. the price stays the same for people that registered (aka .048 USD per token). so if the market for ZRX moons 5x that price the people that registered can still buy for .048 USD per token, aka free money at that point

$24mil mark = 500,000,000 tokens

user-san... I'm sorry, but... you just might have missed out on a future DNT.

I have to choose between 0x tomorrow or MBRS sometime in the future. Besides, I only had 1k MBRS.

If you missed the registration, your only hope is to buy on the open market via some method supporting the 0x protocol from the recipients of the sale or whatever exchanges eventually pick it up. The open market should start at 11 AM EST tomorrow. As far as the exchanges, I imagine they're monitoring the success of the sale to decide if they will add it or not.

>dnt
lmao nigger it's ZRX no question between those two

Which is why invested in early and shilled both user!

can some bro compile a quick retard guide how to get in on ICO early

What are any of those things

go all in on 0x and use the gains to get BAT if you want. I would wait and buy the dip on SNT or any other 0x token related

legit i just started trading crypto like 4 days ago

here's the guide:

step 1) register for 0x
step 2) wait until 8/15
step 3) buy zrx

i heard about this ICO on Veeky Forums before registration ended.

>do research
>find dates and terms of ICO
>get tokens on sale date
>sit on tokens til they hit a exchange
>decide to sell if they gave you decent gains or keep holding

not that hard.

missed out on registration of course, so I just buy zrx tomorrow like a good cuck? how do I prepare to buy them on 0xproject.com?

get the fuck off my board

whatever I'll spend like 3 hours researching something you could tell me in a few seconds, it's fine

I guess some cucks will sell you some ZRX as soon as they get the tokens from the ICO (here 0xproject.com/otc). I know those won't be cheap but rest assured the tokens will be worth a shitload more down the road since the 0x whole idea looks really promising.

Keep some ETH on a hardware wallet or a myetherwallet ready to jump in and buy.

>Keep some ETH on a hardware wallet or a myetherwallet ready to jump in and buy
suspected this, thanks bro

Apparently it's too late to buy from the project itself, you have to buy from people who signed up in time
To my understanding, they'll be trading on etherdelta before other exchanges
Will they be higher or lower a few days later versus the first hour? Who knows

no problem user

if DNT is any indication, maybe a small dip but it will skyrocket in a day or two afterwards.

what time does this ICO start?

i should probably send my eth to metamask wallet in anticipation

>if DNT is any indication, maybe a small dip but it will skyrocket in a day or two afterwards.
For a fag who missed out on the registration, when would you estimate is the best time to buy? Right when it goes live? Half a day later? A day later?
8am Pacific time on the 15th (less than half a day from now)

Wait
How can you trade DNT on Liqui.io if the token isn't even released yet?

DNT is released. 0x isn't.

nvm I'm retarded, I thought district0x and 0x is identical

wtf is WETH?

or you could just read the thread and get all your answers like 2000 people asked similar questions

yeah, if you are not trading, just leave everything ready

Hard to tell, for DNT there wasn't too much hype, in fact Veeky Forums started shilling after the second or third day it was on etherdelta and it went berzerk like on the fourth day.

>dubs twice in a row
KEK is telling you to buy 0x.

I'm stupid though, apparently you convert your ETH to WETH

Sadly I'm not registered.
So there is no possibility participating now, right?

>yeah, if you are not trading, just leave everything ready
Do I have to use metamask? I have never used etherdelta.
You'll have to buy from people who registered. Too late to buy from the 0x project directly.

metamask, myetherwallet or whatever you can use to hold erc20 tokens I guess. I'm using a hardware wallet.

address and decimals for the zrx tokens?

So if I use a wallet, I don't need metamask? Or I need metamask AND a wallet? I have Mist, can I just buy on etherdelta in a normal browser and transfer them to Mist without metamask?

you should have already used metamask during the signup

still dont know if I should buy zrx from 0xproject or etherdelta tomorrow. Guessing either is fine.

If you are registered, probably from 0x
if you are not registered, you can't buy from 0x

I used my ledger nano s to sign up. Can I just use my whitelisted ledger address to send through MEW? Can you even use metamask with ledger?

Fuck I don't have any eth. I can wire some money into coinbase and trade btc for eth. Once I do that, the only way to get some ZRX would be to buy it from someone who didn't miss the ICO here on Veeky Forums or reddit?

Apparently you'll be able to buy on etherdelta

can someone FUD me on this coin?
i am registered but am nervous seeing all this shilling
probably will buy into it regardless for a pump

sell it to me. i'll buy 5% above ICO price. instant return

not to ruin that other user's good deal but you have 24 hours to buy it if you're registered. you can theoretically just wait 20 hours and see where the prices go

Does anyone know when/if it'll be on etherdelta after the ICO?