Any Bittrex Moon Missions?

I just sent a few bucks to a new Bittrex account.
It seems like the real moon missions happen before they even reach Bittrex.
Are there still any moon-worthy shitcoins I should be looking at?

Alts are bleeding right now. Throw it into anything and hold until BTC calms the fuck down. Been holding NEO since beginning of June before the first moon mission, holding XEL since July and recently threw some BTC into BAT and BNB.

Buy the dip. Plenty to choose from.

Unfortunately no DNT but
IOC
Monaco
And if you can buy and hold for a month. Ardor

When you say anything, do you mean the safe bets like Monero, Neo, Eth etc? I was hoping for something with a shot at 2x or 3x (or bags).

That's what I'm thinking fampai.

Yeah, I want to play with unlisted coins like DNT, BNB etc, but for now I've only got Bittrex. I'll check out the ones you mentioned, thanks.

NEO's not even close to being a safe bet. I shit up 15g the other day, in a matter of hours, I'm down 4. Forget safe, safe is boring. See what's being shilled here, then research. Crypto twitter is usually on point and unironically, so is Veeky Forums. Just gotta wade through the shitcoin shills and cross reference information elsewhere.

*shot up

Also, check to see what hasn't been pumped recently.

STX

I'm glad you said that, NEO seems overvalued to me (a retard who trades based on memes), but it seemed like a coin I just had to own.

I want it but its not on Bittrex

This is my plan, but I don't have accounts on any exchanges besides Bittrex.

What are the legit exchanges I should be on to have a chance at the more obscure coins? I want to be ready once a shitcoin looks ready to moon.

Thanks guys, I'm having a ton of fun thanks to Veeky Forums

Well, if you really want to get into it, now's the time that BTC is going nuts and people are panic selling NEO. It's under 1m, it won't stay that way.

I did scoop up a little bit when I saw it dropping. I'll hodl until it bags.

Mooning on Bittrex

SNT

Bytom

Look at that price, how can I not buy?!

I want, but it's not on Bittrex

I'd really like to get an answer to so I can set myself free from the shackles of Bittrex

Right now there's a moon mission on DGB. They laid down a solid floor at 274 sats. Target is 340 sats. ;)

Bittrex is your best bet right now as there's a lot of volume and a lot of coins. It's the one I primarily use. I also bought BNB on Binance. Keep in mind, if you plan to keep your NEO in an exchange, Bittrex doesn't generate GAS, Binance does and Binance volume for NEO is higher. Don't have to shackle yourself to one, use both if you want.

thanks for all your input man, i really appreciate it

that's my type of pricepoint, thanks user

No problem user. They are not planning on moving the floor up yet. They're seeing if the market will build up green momentum on its own. Sell orders are strategically distributed from 335 to 345. If volume builds then price could definitely overshoot, but just keep an eye on that floor price. If you have extra BTC, you can help by building up a higher bid wall.

i just grabbed a handful at 290 sats
>building up a higher bid wall.
although I vaguely understand what you mean, this type of talk is still a bit above my pay grade.
the btc gains im playing with now have all been free money, so im enjoying the education

small buy order placed, thanks

If you're that new, I'd try to aim for small gain at first. Easy does it. I'd set my sell order below 330 depending on how risky you are. If that's all your money on the line, aim even smaller. Not all moon missions are a success. These guys put down a little and use a lot to set a wall on the bid side to keep price from dropping. But if the market decides that they hate DGB today, they'll remove their floor before that gets eaten away.
A wall is a large amount of BTC on a single order. Price tends to go the opposite direction of a wall. Look at the order book and the depth chart. Learn how to read those. You can google Level II diagram to learn more.

Thanks for the advice on taking it easy. My max buy today has been about $10. I figure I can afford to lose 200 freedombux on this education.

I'll make learning more about these walls my mission over the next couple days. Thanks again.

also, this thread is blessed
bittrex Veeky Forums bros will see the moon
it is written