AaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHEN THE FUCK ARE THESE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ALTS GOING TO GO UP WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT

OMG BNB BTM WHY ARE THEY ALL FUCKING DOWN YOU TOLD ME THEYD MOON AND BITCOIN IS FUCKING ME IN THE ASS

I'M ON THE FUCKING VERGE OF SELLING EVERYTHING NAD SUCKING BITCOCK FOREVER AT 20% LOSSES MY HANDS ARE SHAKING

dude what the fuck, where you not around during the July dip? be patient

fyi, we never actually recovered from the july dip

20%? I lost 80%, I now need to get a 500% gain just to get back to where I started!!

I made more money waiting on tables: "yes sir" "no maam" "no problem sir" "yes sir you can put that in there sir" "no sir not my anus".

"waiter there's a dead guy in my soup"

are you up from last week?

Just buy the dip and buy IOC you fucking retards

i love these memes

na, thats just a Digimarine

Buy the ICO they said
Bancor is the future they said.

Ask me about ICOs OP.
They are always a solid choice let me tell you.
It's not everyday you get the opportunity to get bent the fuck over and literally fucked so hard you question your own sexuality.

Stop buying at ATH and chasing pumps.

IOC not ICO stoopid head

Dead Guy? Well you did order the dead guy in your soup >>>>>!!

I can take it back and serve the soup in the dead guy!!

Are you upset?

Veeky Forums is really at its best during bear markets.
That's why I keep coming back.

Oh hey look, its the whale that just took down ETH by $3

fuck you

Why has whale bot forsaken us

Sigtmarine

I'm still up like 80% from where I started

Should I just pull out now and wait for some kinda shitcoin to moon, or is the crash finally happening?

Whats happening to xvg? Even though it gets constantly updated it fropped from 135 sat to like 44 in just a few days

Chink whales dumped on you. How does it feel to be a bag holder? Volume dropping & dumping hard. So much shilling for this when it was already up 500%.

what am I looking at? is this good or bad?

You can't predict if something really moons unless it's something extraordinary that you're buying. Research coins you buy.