Twitter changed

>twitter changed
>discord changed
>devs nowhere to be found
>1530 sats

b-bittrex soon right guys? h-ha..

Other urls found in this thread:

extremism.ca/details.aspx?EID=14502
cases.justia.com/federal/district-courts/california/candce/5:2008cv03889/206207/14/8.pdf?ts=1376403908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im impressed it recovered to 1530 desu

>rumors

BUY BUY BUY

Check the Telegram.

Doctor active there. He created the coin. There was an attempted coup.

Crowetic is off the project. Ya'll hated him so this must be a good turn of events, right?

Crowe is a steamy pile of dogshit and he's no longer affiliated with sigt. The only reason the discord and Twitter changed is because those are the two things this other "team" had control of. The REAL sigt team now controls everything and we're back on track. That other discord changed their name to "crypto stuff" and theyre just in there being salty faggots. Good riddance. Crowe is cancer. Eatbatterys and Lexicon are fucking cancer. And they're gone

>it will never go above 700 sats again! *capslock spam ahah for three lines*
>the devs are actually working on the coin instead of social media shilling round the clock, dead coin! *capslock spam ahah for three lines*
This is why I ignore fudders

good to see some support again lol, we just need another exchange

buy buy buy

Seems it's still alive. Going to be up again in a few days once the FUD settles down. Time to accumulate.

This is what you said at 3000 sats
Fucking kill yourself

Bittrex in 2021, guys!! My dad told me (he's a living blockchain).

>was just at 700sat due to this FUD
>now at 1200sat
You really have to be retarded to fall for this twice in the span of 12 hours, Veeky Forums.

It was 4900 sats and is still more than 70 percent down.
Okay even of you want to argue that last night was somehow an actual fudding anomoly (it wasnt by the way mr conspiracy theorist), this shit has been on a downtrend long before.
Its spiked down, spiked back up (less than what it spiked down from) and now the slow natural descent to 500 sats continues.

its what was also said at 1k sats before it soared to 5k for the second time

okay mr hotshot ta, ill take your word for it and sell notyou my cheap bags

>(it wasnt by the way mr conspiracy theorist)
It literally was. People said that the SIGT twitter account closed, which was a lie.

dont be mad you got kicked and your bags stolen crow you little cuck boy

78,335,162 circulating supply on their website fucking outdated :DDDD

86,343,945 real circulating

REKT. SELL NOW. GOING TO BECOME ANOTHER SHITCOIN LIKE BURST WITH THESE AT THE HELM.

^ CONFIRMED.
extremism.ca/details.aspx?EID=14502
cases.justia.com/federal/district-courts/california/candce/5:2008cv03889/206207/14/8.pdf?ts=1376403908

^^ another hype. watchout. incoming dumps