BTC Price Speculation

Can we have a thread with some actual data about BTC's price and news related to it?

>Where is the money coming from
>Where will it stop
>Events related to the pump

I don't think anyone can disagree that this level of growth on such a massive market cap isn't reasonable, even if it was "undervalued". The market cap for crypto has grown over 50 billion in 15 days.

>Can we have a thread with some actual data
No.

you mean futures?

it's got electrolytes

>Where is the money coming from
Institutional investors are now taking BTC seriously and want in. On a slack I'm a part of someone claims they saw a 621 BTC purchase get made in an instant
>Where will it stop
When ((they)) decide to dip it down to accumulate more
>Events related to the pump
I'd say the entirety of the Spring run along with BTC breaking $3k has brought a lot of interest in

how low will it dip for us to know when (((they))) are fuckin with it

Goldman Sachs predicted a dip around $4800, which means closer to $4650 I'd bet, and if everyone just follows their 'advice' people will be naturally preped to sell around that area

The money is coming from normal people. But Goldman Sachs is spoofing the market to cause it to go up. It will go up to 4800 and then they plan to crash it down to 3000. Causing all the normal people to lose their money when they Panic.

it must be close to the top right now.

the money is coming from someone big. keep seeing $100k+ buys. the absolute top is $4800 but i don't think it'll get that far.

once this big buyer stops buying there's going to be zero volume and a big crash.

you'd have to be insane to buy btc right now so it's just bots and a single whale at the moment.

>Causing all the normal people to lose their money when they Panic.
cash to tether
profit
lose money??

No it's beyond that it's been being spoofed since 3600 why somebody would nearly Limitless funds.

Normies will hold their money on Coinbase where there is no Tether. Unless they sell to the USD wallet with the intention of buying back in they might just get scared and back off

You might not but think about the baby boomer buying 10,000 at a kiosk. What's going to happen to the future of Bitcoin when guys like that lose their money. You can think about your own greed but you're killing your future.

The crash wont last forever, they want it to go back up again. The old boomer will just learn about holding on for longer

>Bitcoin

You mean SegWitCoin?

I've thought about it and if you're a central bank and you want to eliminate the only threat you've ever faced which is a Bitcoin the only way you can destroy it is to destroy people's faith in it and you do that by creating Bubbles and popping them. Once enough baby boomers have lost their savings they won't ever touch crypto again then Goldman Sachs can sell theirs back by them. Because they were the ones that called the Rises and Falls they are the only ones that can be trusted.

Holy fuck man you just changed the gain for me I didn't even know you could do that and just did a test run and it worked fucking cash thanks

>you do that by creating Bubbles and popping them

that's just capitalism's cycle. people haven't lost faith in the dollar.

>Once enough baby boomers have lost their savings
nigger they're nearly dead

Nobody has faith in the dollar it's simply the only thing people have had to trade with. Don't confuse Faith with the lack of options.

When did dollar crash? Right, never.

It's forever "crashing" slowly. When has bitcoin ever crashed without regaining value?

the fuck are depressions then

>It's forever "crashing" slowly.
That's not crash, that's controlled inflation. It's also what incentives people to actually buy stuff with it.
>When has bitcoin ever crashed without regaining value?
Let's look back in 20 years, shall we? You seriously can't be this retarded to use such argument on an 8 years old 'currency'.

>621
I personally saw 257 + 352 BTC exchanging hands just Sunday night in mere 5 seconds.
Investors don't care about what bitcoin stands for, they simply see the money and they are quite prone to inflate this shit to capitalize fiat with it.

The dollar has crashed every 40 years. That's what is called why they switched to a new monetary system. Only they switch before the crash happens.

In fact at the crashing before your eyes are right now thanks to quantitative easing. There will be a new monetary system coming very soon. They will implement it before an outright crash. If they're lucky.

op here

there's not enough volume to break the sell walls. the only volume is from bots right now.

also, i don't really do technicals (it's legit quackery) but the percentage gains have been lower and lower all day with crashes right after $4400 (which is probably why there are sell walls protecting my bet at the moment).

any way you look at it, btc has peaked.

>When (((they))) decide...

When will you retards learn Jews have no control over Bitcoin? I'm sure some Jews have decent amounts but overall it's goyim who control this market.

Your fucking retarded and operating last week's rules. This week Jews are spoofing the market and it's entirely under their control.