Ark - It's now or never (if you want OPTIMAL,MAX GAINS) - ARK

Ok anons, we've been trying to help out everyone here on Biz for the past few months, even made a Delegate in the name of Biz (for you noobs out there, this means that you can stake your Ark in the delegate and get paid out, i.e., passive income). This is merely the beginning. Ark has not released what they proposed in the Roadmap yet... On top of this, Ledger support is supposed to be coming in September. The Chinese have jumped on the Ark... I'm sure you all know what happens when this occurs, e.g. Bitcoin, Ether, and recently - Antshares/NEO. Volume has went up more than 20x in ONE DAY. This is a nobrainer, ya potatos. Get in while you can, sincerely an Ark-user to fellow NoArks. I've made some decent cash from some of the advice here, albeit there are some douchnozzles shilling their scam coins, but this is me giving back (as I have been trying to for the past 2 months). As others have said, in before $10 is Lamboland gains, anything after will still be mad gains and only time will tell where we'll go. Don't be potatos. For those who have finally boarded, Welcome to the Ark.

Also... this was announced today... ark-news.com/2017/08/14/second-ark-community-fund-proposal-funded/

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/
ark-news.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just hold BTC and actually make gains tho

Bought some last night and a bit more today... Is 1200 ark enough for me to make it??

All strapped in. Main engine start.

What price do you see for this in a few year? Maybe $50?

Or you can multiply your Bitcoin via Ark^^^ Durpadurp

The ship is sailing Anons. Bought in just as that pump was starting. Was thinking it might've been a mistake and it'll just crash after but I am glad I bought. ACCUMULATION PHASE BEGIN. We gon make it m8s

+1 I am staking 1950 ARK in the biz_classic delegate and am receiving 4 ARK weekly.

Granted, that isn't a lot but free ARK is free ARK. What better reward for holding than to get payouts weekly? Espessially where this token is going value wise. 4 ARK might not mean much now but it will be :)

Download the ARK Client Wallet, the UI is super easy to work with and vote (costs 1 ARK) to stake your wallet in the name of biz_classic.

classicdelegate.biz/

Personally think anything under $10 is a steal. If prices stagnate under that for the next while, don't be worried... Remember, roadmap milestones have not yet been achieved and we are due for Ledger and some of the roadmap releases soon. I don't like to speculate as it's not a good decision maker, but this is one of the few coins I've had enough grounds to "speculate" on. Just buy and have patience... don't give in to the pumps here and there. Hold through and MAYBE sell some percentage of your Ark when you are satisfied with the numbers. Best of luck.

ark-news.com this is where you can find Ark news, if desired.

Correction OP... Volume has actually gone up more than 30x. Get your facts straight ;)

Loool, my bad. Didn't realize it went up that much since last I checked. Even better!

Just a heads up for those who might be "bag holding" ARK after the recent FOMO pump (will reach those levels again, don't worry)

If you transfer your ARK to an ARK Wallet (like ARK Client for Mac) you can stake your ARK to one of the 51 active ARK delegates and receive passive income based on your wallet balance and the overall balance of said delegate.

A couple months ago Veeky Forums got together and setup an official biz ARK delegate that gives 90-100% payouts.

Personally, I am staking 1950 ARK and getting 4 ARK a week, not much now but once ARK is in the $5-$10 range that feels pretty good! :)

Delegate is called bid_classic by the way.

biz_classic **

classicdelegate.biz/

sell at $3 and buy the dip

ark is mooning right now for no reason, its gonna plummet back down at some point

>they said this about NEO

NEO had a reason to at least even if it was a shitty one.. re-branding, a lot of conferences and partnerships being announced

ARK literally has no reason to pump yet

We're approaching huge delivery dates in a month, do you understand how much potential this coin has to change the landscape of crypto?

Actually I don't. Normie adoption?

Ledger support incoming in Sept, delivery dates, have been announcing good progress recently. m8

I agree as a hard core arkie, sold at 60k, it'll slowly dwindle back to 30k, possibly even sub 30k in the coming week

I've been in ark since 15k, I know a sell opportunity when i see one. I'm definitely jumping back on Ark later but this is an obvious profit taking opportunity or a chance to double down on your ark holdings... Don't become a bag holder

These desu.

I've been in Ark since May. This coin has always had random megapumps that die off after a day or two.

I 100% firmly believe Ark will deliver, but the flood has not truly come yet. Godspeed to those left behind when it does.

aye, preaching truth. While we'll get more cheep ARK the true mooning is ever so closer

I think the reason these pumps target ark is because of how little volume of coins we keep on the exchanges, almost all major ark bagholders are staking in the wallet to earn rewards therefore not many coins are held in the exchange so it leaves pretty empty orderbooks to get a pump started