Spotted on plebbit:

Spotted on plebbit:

>The 0x protocol was deployed a few hours ago, allowing us to trade ERC20 tokens on arbitrary mediums, like on Reddit! Thanks to the 0x OTC we can secure

>If you are interested in filling on of the trades, you just need to click on one of the URL above. The OTC will read the signed order (so you can verify if the signature matches the order, don't trust me.)

This shit is going to change everything. 100x ico price.

I just want to know where I'll be able to buy it as quickly as possible tomorrow. Missed out on registration

same

Yep, this is game changing. I was just thinking we needed something like this yesterday when I saw a bunch of people trying to buy directly from people who registered.

Going all in on this one.

Liquidated a bit of my ark gains and a few other alts, put a bit of savings in as well. Going to max out my contribution. Time to buy a damn house.

I'm going to regret this if I don't wire another $1k aren't i?
Fucking hell

I can't believe you idiots missed the registration. I tried to post about it 12 hours before it ended but you fell for the fud.

I didn't miss it. My phone just doesn't support Civic, so I gave up :^(

Holy shit go back to your slack, Jesus.

Fucking shills

Pretty sure I saw the thread and I'm pretty sure you didn't mention what the thing actually does

If I'd known that it made buying tokens easier I'd be on that in a heartbeat

LOL, you need a mommy to hold your hand while DYORing, stupid kiddo? No wonder u are a broke faggot

enjoy missing out this moonrocket if you cant spot the difference between real epic tech and shill

Why the fuck would that be my responsibility. I've literally made thousands of bucks just researching shitposts on biz. Don't expect to get spoon-fed and actually open a whitepaper.pdf for once

Do you usually buy something based on the whitepaper just seeming like a good idea? Anyone can make a scam whitepaper that looks great but with no plans to actually follow through on the plan laid out by the whitepaper. Do you take any measures to avoid such scams?

I research the team behind it. Usually ends up being more important than the idea itself.

Quads called it.

Kek says shills.

As in googling their names, looking them up on linkedin, etc? Do you ever buy into coins that don't list names/identities of the devs?

not him but you can literally see on the whitepaper that it's a great idea and that they locked their tokens in for 4 years so they cant just pump and dump us

(and the coinbase advisors)

I'm not referring to 0x specifically but new cryptos in general. Even if the whitepaper looks like a great idea, it might be scamming faggots that won't/can't implement the idea.

0x already has a working prototype implementation on their site

I think 0x is a good coin, I just want thoughts on how to gauge other coins going forward.

ICOs have been happening for a while, people are getting more skeptical but also hungrier for something real. Moving forward, look for proof of concepts or a history of prior works by the team.

Would it be wise to max out my ICO contribution?

I cant really lose - right?

What would be examples of valid proof-of-concepts? Test networks?

maybe he means like with district0x they already had decentralized districts up