we had sum good dips and moonings

Buy the dipe

this might be the no bottom dip

RIPx
ltc

>this might be the no bottom dip
said the 1000th Veeky Forums moron

It's a great hedge.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHARLIE I TRUSTED YOUUUUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>been hesitating selling since the 50$ failure
>think about selling out at 44
>decide to go make some food first
>come back
>43
>BTC has barely dipped

the whole world is dipping now

help me hold muh bags

be strong and hodl
it might go below 40 in the next days

BTC is at a level that is not sustainable

Everyone wants Litecoin to fail so badly, it will overtake bitcoin tomorrow night.

Anyone into ETC?

it just reached a support, hope it will bounce back up

I am
I've decided to do or die on this
Right now I have 13.2K in LTC
If this doesn't work out, I'll only be investing in BTC in the future, though I'll pull out if I get a decent gain

I like LTC, but it seems a little doomed,

Tthey have been pumping and pumping the price up, to keep it stable and hoping to moon, but it doesnt.
If it wasnt for these pumps it would be below 35 now

>most stable coin to lose value

>fun token

>happy meal coin

I'm tired of reading shit like this. From now on, I will block anyone that blames me for their investment. Own up to your own decisions!

kek
Lee is cracking

I honestly don't know what to do
I've been so afraid to hit the sell button, all the way from 48 to now 43
Do I just cash out and go fiat or BTC?

I've made my decision
If the 2785 buy wall on GDAX gets down to sub 500, I'll sell into it
If it gets taken down, I sell as well

I have 1000 ltc and im not selling senpai desu

>I'll wait for the next lifeboat cause women and children first

There's a high chance that it will go down with a bitcoin once it will crash to 3k something (or whatever). So yeah.. LTC is a fun coin, but I don't think that's a dip yet..

Charlie is like the Jeb Bush of all these coin creators. Been at it for a while, has seen some success but might be a bit too soft to out maneuver anyone and make big gains.

The idea is to wait to see if it reverses trend
There's 1000 buy orders left

>the boat might stop sinking

I sold, if you noticed it crashed
I didn't get the sale in before it went to 42.99

You are free of your bags senpai-kun, now you can breathe and look for other shitcoins

Gonna sit until I recognize a solid BTC crash, or I'll hold my now ruined stack of fiat until I need it for something else

The good news is that I can claim all my loses against my index fund gains and not pay taxes on those...

Only investing in BTC for now on. Don't care if LTC moons, after months of researching deeper into it, it just got worse.
Things I've found
>Charlie Lee talks shit about his own coin and promotes BTC
>His brother is the CEO of an exchange in China
>Only on Coinbase because Charlie Lee worked there
>The volume is mostly in China, and a large sum of it
>China has been accused of falsifying their volume
>Widely believed that LTC is being manipulated heavily by either Charlie or by other actors, large sums of LTC belong to small amounts of people
>BTC really has delivered most of what people wanted, even if LTC is faster and cheaper to transfer

I FOMO bought it and paid the price, and I did it the same day I told myself that I would wait for the next dip, which I didn't even capitalize on.

No more. I keep my funds $USD unless there's a heavy crash, otherwise I move on with my life.

I see you have seen the CNBC interview and the response he made on the Litecoin subreddit.

This coin will definitely buy you a Big Mac at this rate in 2018.