Dropshipping 50k into some altcoin

Give me a name. Specifically the next NEO. It needs to be sub 1 USD. Sia is my best pick at this moment.

DONT BUY SIA LOL
IOC is probably your best bet, it wont give good overnight gains but I can shill it to you if you'd like. Probably gonna 5x by Q4 if we're lucky
Other good bets are probably just BTC or DNT

yes...yes buy sia user...yes...YES BUY SIA YES YES
TELL ALL YOUR FRUIEBDS TO BYY SIA EVERYONE BUY SIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't care about the tech, honestly. I want to flip it. NEO is a chink shitcoin and look at it.

If you're curious
Has good info
If you just want quick gains, Id say DNT is your best bet. If you're patient IOC will make great long term gains but it wont be overnight

What's the promise about IOC? XRP is full of shit and it went like 50x. I'm willing to wait, plus I need time to accumulate.

Allow me to shill, their site has good info on the actual tech.
Basically, theyre doing what top coins like NEO and ETH are trying to do, but with DIONS implementation to make it much more streamlined. Extremely cool dev, instead of shilling theyve spent the last 2 years developing the coin to sell to businesses (they already have contracts set up). I dont understand the tech side as well as Id like, but the coin distribution is extremely solid and the devs hold a total of 3% of circulation.
Big thing for me is that its the first coin Ive seen where the devs havent shilled it out before the product finishes.

It's already pumped. I smell shill with slight bags, even if you believe in the project.

i can make you very rich my friend, send 0.02 btc to this address and i will tell you how

recieved );

It was never pumped lol. Most of us are still aquiring. You're loss either way, its only going up with DIONS coming but its your money not mine

priming takeoff

BYTOM!

shhhh

>calls NEO a chink shitcoin
>wants to buy SIA

You wanna drop 50k with no research and zero thought. I can't wait til you get rekt.

LBRY Credits. WIth all the censorship in social media and the google employee scandal, people are ITCHING for a truly free, decentralized platform to share controversial content. The recent dip makes it extra tasty to buy RIGHT NOW.

Kyber. wait for the ICO.

MobileGO is a pretty good option right now

SNT, obviously

In all honesty, are you a bagholder?

Please help Sia flip user, it's dragging me through the fucking mud.

I'd tell you for $1000. I'm not joking. I have a coin that will make you rich.

ICN should Moon pretty shortly. It's hitting binance in a few days. On top of that their DAA managment approvals are being released tomorrow. They had 150 applications. Min. DAA funding is 100k each, and they have a Q&A in 2 days.

Just tell us user

>tfw super early on a viable niche coin
Can't fucking wait to sell in a few months time when you retards hear about it

>NEO is a chink shitcoin and look at it.
fuck you, faggot

It's fucking Bytom, it's brand new and the creator is the owner of the biggest chinese crypto site. I'm not afraid to shill this coin cause it's gonna blow the fuck up really soon. No one in the west really knows about it yet

check out facecoin ico

Trips of truth.

Buy XVG

>Nobody ITT has mentioned IOTA yet.

You'll thank me later, OP.

High risk, high reward. Buy half BAT, half ETH.

Oh and send some here, if you feel generous:
BTC: 1JkW7PgDU5co1XAbqJHgJb47hpK6Jhubaj

One word - SONM.

TenX Pay Token (PAY). Not under $2 but still low market cap

or I/O Coin (IOC) - this is a sleeper, devs been working on it for years and will finally be released in the coming weeks.

also LBRY credits will make a killing too

DNT obviously before its listed on the exchanges...

you are actually retarded if you're not buying iota with that

Stick with sia regardless of what the shills in this thread say. Right now it's at a decline due to bitcoin rising and the crypto market not recovering, but it's still the best coin to invest regarding long term hold and potential future growth being in a several billions.
The devs are good, they have a working product, their product works, and within 5-7 years, the coin will be worth 1$ per sia.

And unlike most coins, the devs have not premined everything, nor have they any way of simply cashing out and running away. They want to be the facebook of storage, and can only make money once their product becomes mainstream. Unless you want quick gains, sia is the best place to put your money and let it raise over time.

Look into VIA and XEL, bud. Especially VIA. 40-45ksats every two weeks like clockwork.

If you want to double it today, check out Blakestar (BLAS). It's less than a cent and under $1 million market cap. New algo, and you know what happened last time there was a new algo, right?

Sia and XVG.

Pretty obviously CVC. Expected 12mth price by a number of analysts is around $30 and it's 60ish cents more

Want the next NEO? Register on Binance and buy BTM. RIGHT NOW.

omisego

IOC