Omg

What the fuck is going on with this coin? Is it ever going up or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/2017/08/09/iphone-8-facial-recognition-payment-support/
omise.co/bringing-artificial-intelligence-out-of-the-lab-introducing-omise-facepay
itunes.apple.com/th/app/omise/id1170479422?mt=8
twitter.com/gavofyork/status/897080397791731713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hold

Alta are dropping mate, leave it be and buy more during this dip.

Im not lossing any money but im going to dump this shitcoin if it doesnt stop doing this, ill take my chances in other things.

Thank god for stop loss. Reminder that by the time you hear coin hype on biz, it's literally about to drop. You're buying some other groups bags. Heil hitler.

HODL YOU STUPID FUCK

I SHOULDN'T BE TELLING YOU THIS, I SHOULD BE GRABBING YOUR BAGS RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HANDS FOR CHEAP.

you misspelled "buy"

>breakout point is 0.00156907
>its down to 0.00149174
kek

hello, first time on Bizstreet?
ever see a chart before?
sometimes things go down for a moment

I dumped 20k for ARK yesterday.
Glad I did.
Fuck this coin.

yea this shit is dead in the water without news

fuckign faggots who run omisego teased the "announcement soon" 15 hours ago.

it shouldn't take 15 fucking hours to put out a PR, tweet or blog poast..

slow

dumped my bags, take em.

if i had a street to shit on for every time i heard that.

Holy shit dude think for a fucking MINUTE. This project is being directly endorsed by fucking VITALIK. That alone makes this a home run. Plus the apple news this week is going to make it skyrocket.

Holy fuck what a retard

My hands were weak with NEO. Not this time. They have been forged in the fires of regret.

I see you're new to crypto. These are the fucking lightest bags i've ever held. Bought at 1.37, 4 and 6,68

If youre too blind to see that OmiseGo is a project by a real payment company, with huge potential and endorsed by Buterin, Woods and Ver i dont know whats the go sign for you.

You deserve to stay poor, really. OMG will be three digits in 2019.

>OMG will be three digits in 2019.
Trips confirm

THE SUBTLE JOKES OMFG I DIED LAUGHING ON THIS ONE

Roger Ver is in? Fuuuuuck!

If this is true it should breakout literally in 20minutes.

its not true, TA is just a bunch of lines that look like they mean something because our brain sees patterns that arent there, like seeing a scorpion in the stars. screencap this toast.

eat my ass faggot

How have none of OMGs people leaked anything yet! Must be a good team.

Seems the apple rumor is so huge noone believes it so no change in price

Im very bullish on OMG, but even I dont think it's apple. Propably going to be announcement about the McDonalds deal or something.

they've gone out of their way to imply it's Apple. if it's not Apple then they've lied to us.

Ok Im gonna take that one back a abit, just did some digging on reddit and ho-lee-fuk.

thanks to u/MagFreakingNeto [+1] for excellent sleuthwork: "According to strings of code uncovered by Rambo, the facial recognition feature coming in the iPhone 8 appears to support authentication for Apple Pay payments, seems to work with multiple faces, and may be accessible by third-party apps [omisego!], much like Touch ID." macrumors.com/2017/08/09/iphone-8-facial-recognition-payment-support/ omise.co/bringing-artificial-intelligence-out-of-the-lab-introducing-omise-facepay

What does this mean?

we're going to mars

>macrumors.com/2017/08/09/iphone-8-facial-recognition-payment-support/ omise.co/bringing-artificial-intelligence-out-of-the-lab-introducing-omise-facepay

says page not found

Its 2 differend links you dickwipe

Trips of truth

yeah yeah i know about that narrative and how much the "rumor" is being shilled, faggot. my point is that the nerd's at omisego are aware of it and aren't squashing it. they've hinting that it's true. so if they aren't actually partnered with apple then they're deliberately deceiving us. terrible pr. terrible!

Just to clarify to people who are too lazy or retarded.

> The upcoming Iphone 8 has face recognition
> Apparently the facerecognition can be used with Apple pay too, Apple pay seems to be usable with 3rd party apps too.
> OmiseGO just introduced an facepay application
> 1+1 = ?

I meant im gonna take back what is said I dont believe its Apple, fellow user because of this.

>2

and i meant that the rumor isn't what you should concerned about, rather their response to the rumor. their response is more telling than some fruitcup junior detective on reddit connecting some dots.

weird cause i wiped precum off my dick right when i read that. ty A n O n

the partnership will be with whole foods aka amazon. facial recognition in stores allow for no more weighting in lines you just walk out of the store and omg coin will withdrawal automatically from your iphone

Why not both!

>Chance to ride a 10%+ wave, just 4 hours earlier.
>"REEEE is it ever going up, i want my overnight lambo!"

Fucking hell user have some patience.

Boyos, the whale bot just drew an animal jumping off a cliff.

I've sold my shit and set a buy order at 5.64

that is called the Suicidal Kangaroo Pattern in technical analysis (TA) lingo. very bullish.

its stuck at 6.66

omisego is going to pop big when the chinese wake up

dropping a bit after constant rising.

Who would have thought

But it did go up. You expect a fairytale exponential rise with no ending? Only a handful of coins from years ago have done that so far, your job to find the one.

we're up now nigger and we're not buying your shitcoin

Really feel like the McDonald's thing wasn't marketed well enough to Burgerland.

Summerfags have the hands and attention span of a small child.
Really makes you think.

burgers are tacos now
taco bell partnership when

panda express partnership when?

>you sold
wat u doing nigger its literally moon time

itunes.apple.com/th/app/omise/id1170479422?mt=8

I'm 100% they are announcing something regarding Apple. I'm all in right now. Go hard or go home.

Besides the fact they have a great team/ set of advisors they are a REAL company with REAL services and they are/will be a big player within the Asian markets. Left aside the possible expansion towards worldwide implementation.

Oh and it's plain obvious they are hinting towards things with the skateboard.

Just bought some
Am I a good goy?

Depends on incoming news of course, but I think this is most likely to happen.

I'm liking the look of that meme triangle

Time to buy 100 more

man doing this to children is fucking cruel

it already mooned

this is why I always thank god for physically deforming me enough to opt out of the enlistment

with all the supposed news, why is it still so low? the promise of the news alone should make it go up like 20% since the tweet yesterday.

just wanted to let you know you might be retarded

ty for the bags

a lot of those news are hot air.

Have you ever heard of buy the rumour sell the news?

Why don't you put that triangle right up your ass.

It's about reputation. The devs and crowetic doesn;t know how to run a business which lead to this. Those guys are a bunch of autistic fucks. Communication and marketing is key which they don't master. Also the stupid fud doesn't do any good either.

>Also the stupid fud doesn't do any good either.
>FUDs

sweet jesus i love retards like you. the triangles have been right leading up to every pump and this one is no different. if you can't spot consolidation you don't deserve OMG gains.

Also they need to kick/sack crowetic, the main fact remains the same. He is responsible for the fall of burstcoin. doesn't do any good for the trust either. I didn't invest any money in the coin. Only mining it.

We're getting close boys, strap in

Compared to the other Alts this has been steady as well.

Somethings happening with it.

GUYS WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON

PIC RELATED

It's a bad sign when a company pumps themselves like this

Noob here. Is this a better score than BNB? I'd like to sit on a coin but moon haaaard 8====> - - -.

tell that to NEO

110% better than it.

How is stock buybacks any different?

it's breaking out into the 16k's

just spent 10 mins scrolling through slack to find the real post and fuck you dude
what was the point in that

>it's breaking out into the 16k's
New at this. What does this mean? I'm seeing this a lot.

other cryptos are measured in bitcoin
each bitcoin is broken down into 100,000,000 satoshis
he actually meant 160k, as in its breaking from the 150k satoshis into the 160k satoshi range(approx 8 AUD not sure how much in USD)

ok, you losers, seem to dumb to make your own decision, and hodl for short time
first of all, clear triangle on the chart, second, triangle on macd, that's a very strong signal in ta, also upcoming news and fomo, are you understand that its only way and its up?
scenario for today, we need one more bounce in triangle and then the breakout would happen.
For targets you need to look on previous trend and most wider part of the triangle, all of this setting targets bellow 29-30l level
say thanks to uncle user

Anyone doing TA can clearly see this coin is going to moon within the next 48 hours. The wait for the announcement is starting to get nerve wracking though.

It's like they are timing it to coincide with the closing of the meme triangle.

Is this world even real anymore? I'm starting to wonder?

Uncle user here, learn Elliott waves and then you guys understand everything

Guys... GUYS!! Could this be the breakout?!

draw you line properly you dumb faggot

Got it. Thanks user.

right now OMG stands for oh my god i wish i hadnt bought this shitcoin

I don't appreciate this cyber bullying user

not sure where to sell on this jump

thats my boy, you learning fast

I've seen a lot of people throwing 0.0029 - 0.003 sat

290k sat you mean?

Yeah, 0.0029 btc is what I meant to say but fucked up

twitter.com/gavofyork/status/897080397791731713

SOOON

>buying a shitcoin at $7 because of a tweet of Vitalin

kek, you're all out of your goddamn minds

Lol, can you blame anyone. Look at the run NEO had on news that is (IMO) less exciting.

Good lookin out, peeeeeeiimmmp

She's broken out now, plug your ears boys we're goin up

cool, will keep that number in mind, thx user

C U P P A T I M E

shhhh we tryna get cheap bags