The average IQ in Somalia is 68, which is among the lowest in the world. The average IQ in the west is 100...

The average IQ in Somalia is 68, which is among the lowest in the world. The average IQ in the west is 100. Having an IQ of 130 in the West puts you in the genius/Mensa level. The difference between the average Somalian and the average person in the west is greater than the difference between a redneck hic and a genius.

That is honestly horrifying.

But the fact that Somalians have such low IQs is their own fault because their genes are the product of their selective breeding over thousands of years. They never valued intelligence, and they never will.

Therefore, it is a SUPER bad idea to be bringing in Somalians into any country in big numbers. Basically the only thing Somalian people can do is breathe and breed. With an average IQ of 68, Somalia produces no geniuses. That is why there are no Somalian inventors, no somalian poets, no somalian philosophers, no somalian cars, and no Somalian ANYTHING. So it is TRUE that these people are incapable of building civilization. They are very primitive. Pretending like these people are oh-so-great and that we need them to “enrich” ourselves is idiotic.

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/399005/SFR06_2015_Text.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can teach to a well-fed, functioning Somalian kid fucking Calculus.
The average Somalian score ranging at 68 just shows you how unreliable they are as soon as radically different and unstable cultures factor in.

We need to breed Ashkenazic Jews with African-Americans to bring up their IQs. It's the only way we can truly save America. Think about it.

115 (Ashkenazi IQ) + 85 (African-American IQ) = 100 (White IQ)

If they bred with white people wouldn't their IQ go up?

It worked for the Ottomans.

that would be a true herrenrasse
imagine the intelligence of a jew and the physical fitness of a black

Well Turks are just Greeks who practice Islam anyway

How is this Veeky Forums? What subject is this about?

Veeky Forums is just racist whitebois circlejerking about Europe

Melanin warrior was right about this place

>No Somalian poets
Known as the country of bard and the country of poets.

>Investment bankers
Their religion forbids it

>IQ
I replied to low quality bait

>Somalia has the largest and modern African army pre collapse
>Soviets sided with Ethiopia and ruined the country
>Americans help dictator

Hmm sound familiar

>a somalian, a person that likely never saw any mathematics or former education does bad at IQ which is mainly geared towards mathematics and pattern recognition

Makes my almonds activate

Wait, I thought Somalia along with the rest of Africa was actually not black and had way higher IQs, so that African achievements don't count

I wonder if the people who make these threads have actually ever interacted with someone with a 68 IQ.

>shitposting tripfag is right.

How fall we have fallen lol.

>115 (Ashkenazi IQ) + 85 (African-American IQ) = 100 (White IQ)

We could solve the Jewish and the dindu problem simultaneously

I could add shit to my ice cream. It sure would make the shit taste better, but now my delicious ice cream is ruined. Don't ruin my ice cream.

There is actually a lot of capitalism that goes on in Somolia in regards to the pirates. They have a pirate stock exchange where locals invest in local pirate groups. Including one lady I read about who invested an RPG she got in alimony.

It also has a sophisticated money transfer and mobile banking system, due to dependence of remittance. With no government they are doing alright.

>But the fact that Somalians have such low IQs is their own fault because their genes are the product of their selective breeding over thousands of years. They never valued intelligence, and they never will.
Do you have a hypothesis for why they never valued intelligence?

Why are Nigerians the most affluent and educated immigrant group in America? Hell, why do African/Arab/South Asian immigrants tend to do so much better in America than in Europe?

You mean, Drake?

115+85 is 200, retard

You know what I meant. Combining it you have to average it out.

115 + 85 / 2 = 100

t. cucky

I'm talking to one right now

First of all, it's formal education, sambo.

Second, you need not have a priori knowledge of these things for you to see patterns. The point of the test is that it's intuitive, so a genius without education should still be able to score.

all you have to do is go to

They have a government though for years though. They do have fiber internet in only Mogadishu.

>Having an IQ of 130 in the West puts you in the genius/Mensa level
Do people honestly think 2.1% of the population and Mensa are geniuses?

Yakub lives

>Second, you need not have a priori knowledge of these things for you to see patterns.
You don't but my point is our education system is geared towards pattern recognition. A lets say an average 15 year old austrian boy with a elementary and high school education will score higher than an average 15 year old somalian boy who didn't receive any education before because the austrian boy throughout his school life was trained to recognize patterns.

> so a genius without education should still be able to score.
Yes a mathematical genius would still score high but geniuses are called genius because they are far and few between. An average person however without education will score lower than a person with education.

pic related, half jew half black.

I worked with a Somalian guy for like 2 and a half weeks. The reason it was only 2 and a half weeks is because he was absolutely mentally retarded. Also lazy.
I'll give one example (something like this would happen about 20 times a day). The job was as a concrete laborer, so there was this giant slab of concrete we pored the day before. I cut the slab every 10 feet, and it left a bunch of dust. So I told him to clean off the dust, and after repeating it 10 different ways and explaining to the man how to remove dust from a concrete floor, he went to a truck to get a tool. This truck had flat-headed shovels, scrapers (basically a thin metal sheet on the end of a broomstick for scraping dried concrete off of a slab), and a push broom. There was also a leaf blower in that truck.
He came back with a spade. I watched this full-grown man try to brush dust off of a slab for 2 minutes with the only fucking rounded implement he could've picked, then I asked why he picked the spade.
>FOR SWEEBING DUT!

West Africans are already top tier, but Nigerians and Ghanaians are the master people in the region, especially Igbos and Ashanti people.

I also have to wonder how much motivation plays in this process. Children in industrialized societies spend a lot of time being socialized for and taught the importance of taking tests and doing well on them.

I can't imagine if I had never been in school, and just ran around doing whatever all day, and then some weird foreigner sat me down and started bombarding me with questions about shapes for seemingly no reason. I would probably knock off the easy ones, and get bored after like 5 questions.

*top tier in Africa

>he belive some non peer reviewed iq test done decades earlier.
>he doesn't know iq is in a big part determined by environnement
Fuck off brainlet

You know that iQ depends on education, right?

Somalia actually used to be a successful trade hub in East Africa, shows what you know.

Mogadishu was the White Pearl of the Indian Ocean some years ago, y'know

IQ has almost nothing to do with genetics and to treat it like it does is misguided at best or purposely disingenuous.

One more thing we'd have to consider is nutrition. Did the children get proper nutrition, did he get enough protein for his brain growth. This is no a big problem in places like europe and asia but in somalia it'd be much harder to find meat or just enough nutrition for proper growth.

I really want to know why Igbo are so smart

Actually IQ is 70-some% genetically inheritable.

Christianity.

Good for them. They should remain there and better their own societies.

No such, Newton.

Based

Richard Lynn's numbers are trash for the millionth time.

Explain american niggers then

Only if you compare twins educated in different famillies in the same first word country.

Of course when the two environnements are so similar it wont make much of a difference. Try to educate one twin in the US and the other in Somalia, you'll see a biggest difference

Free border and multiculturalism for Israel

85 is not that low, anyone under 120 is dumb anyway desu

Not just Igbos. West African immigrants and their children outperform any other group in college degrees. Whereas black Americans don't perform well at all. I'm going to guess it's a cultural thing.

Social issues. The nigger culture is killing the "genius" blacks and bringing the average blacks intelligence by loads. The years of segregation has caused black to think that things like "education" and "jobs" are for the whites, and since they are blacks they cannot do that.

European admixture made American blacks stupid.

Well, on the motivation end, when schooling is part of an institution that is alien and hostile to you, and has been for centuries, the general attitude is to not give a fuck about the socialization these institutions try to enforce.

>asia
Only for very recently though, you underestimate how poor and unindustrialised Asia were used to be, and still are in many rural areas

You're probably right if anyone has chinese IQ's from 1900s and from 2000s we'd see the difference. I looked it a while ago but I couldn't find 1900s chinese iq numbers.

*Asia used to be, and in certain extent still are

Jesus christ the excuses have no end.

When will you stop coddling them?

The percentage of black Americans below the poverty line has fallen from 80% before the Civil Rights Act to 40%.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Also, poor people don't read to their kids, and they don't eat well.

"muh environment" is the biggest non-sequitur there ever was in this debate. Yes, IQ is determined by the environment. Know what else is determined by it? Genes

Riiiight

eh, Somalis are dumb but they're not 68 iq dumb

Caribbean blacks also perform better.

I know you're memeing but people really need to stop thinking intelligence is purely genetic. There's a lot of environmental factors like culture and nutrition that come into play. American blacks are often discouraged from a young age to pursue intellectual hobbies because they are viewed as white things, white people discriminate against them, and their home lives are often shit due to poverty. I had a black friend who was told by white people that she was "acting white" whenever she showed an interest in math.

>iq determined by environment

i don't even have to explain why you're fucking stupid

Intelligence is a multivariate genetic trait.

There are hundreds, maybe thousands of genes that effect intelligence, and interact with one another, and we don't understand which ones they are, how they work, or who has them.

The genetic hypothesis is simply not well understood enough, especially compared to environmental factors which are clearly understood and documented.

You can't, your parents didn't read to you enough.

>genetics determine your height, eye and hair color, blood group and susceptibility to disorders and diseases
>but intelligence is 100% social you guys
Where were you when liberals became the new creationists

>income is education

You're right friend. You have opened my eyes. Human culture is a myth. We are all the same in our aspirations, wants, and experiences. We should import more immigrants, since any possible cultural conflict is only the result of western bigotry, because we are all, after all, the same under our skin.

Because only the creme de la creme get to emigrate. The average gets left behind

If you know you're right, why do you feel the need to jump to strawman rather than addressing the other person's points?

>niggers are too stupid to invest in their kids' education even though they have the cash

Thanks for the point, senpai

In what way am I strawmanning him? This is a direct quote

>IQ has almost nothing to do with genetics
>almost nothing

See?

Cause they're dumb niggers XD

IQ test is not everything, determination is whats important, Africans will strive when they decide to better and improve themselves

Oh shit, I didn't read the post you were replying to.

My bad fampai

They'll improve when they manage to evolve from a tribal political system into a functional republican system, and replace patronage with rule of law.

The difference between places like Ghana and Botswana and places like Somalia and the Congo is pretty huge.

Wonder when that time will come, US ghetto black culture is getting glorified for the past few years now.

Kek. My face when a blatant shitpost takes off like a rocket

>They'll improve when they manage to evolve from a tribal political system

They do have republican governments though.

Somalia's state that fell to anarchy after it's government failed and a newer one was rebuilt later on while dealing with Islamists which are much easier to deal with that Congo's case.

Congo is a state where every nation nearby it has a stake in it, it's unstable as fuck, the government never had complete control at all and foreign companies are running amok and militias both inside and outside the state are thriving. Also massive as fuck jungle

There is a difference between having a peace of paper that says "republic" on it and having a functioning republican political system.

Said and Mobutu did not run their countries as republics.

I'm going to go ahead and doubt this. An IQ below 70 qualifies as legally retarded and unable to care for oneself.

Literal Somalian refugees in the United States have test scores only somewhat below the national average. An IQ of 68 is below the limit for legal retardation. Lynn's numbers are and always have been complete trash.

That meme has never been sourced despite it being around Veeky Forums for years. Educational Gap between Blacks and Whites is severely overblown by some people.

For example, in the UK Black Africans do quite a bit better in their GCSE's then White Brits whereas Black Caribbeans fall below the national avg.

Have you never seen how underfunded and shit black schools are. Have you actually been in side those schools at all? The students are dead inside, the teachers are dead inside the school staff are dead inside and they are all rotting in some school the school board can give little fucks about.

Yeah American culture is filled with anti-intellecualism but you have to fucking sidereal how shit education is in the states at a public level in msot palces.

(115+85)/2=100

Rural schools are just as bad more or less but it has unique tinge to it.

God it's terrible. I can't have a decent thread about pre-colonial African history without it being shitpost to death by ass hurt white dudes.

All it proves is that the kind of people who browse Veeky Forums are just as sad as the afrocentrists they bitch about all the time.

Why have the mods not nuked this yet? It literally has nothing to do to Veeky Forums.

Not really. Many West Africans are just your average guy. Turns out that being the average in your homeland vs being the racial and social underclass in you home has huge factor in a lot of things.

If we want to take economics in to account than in the UK poor Black Boys (whether they are of African or Caribbean backgrounds) do somewhat better than poor White boys.

The way UK qualifies someone as poor or working class depends on whether they qualify for FSM (free school meals). Usually the parent(s) must earn less then $21,000

*Blacks boys of just Caribbean backgrounds

Source for both these (straight from the UK Gov):

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/399005/SFR06_2015_Text.pdf

Here's a tip: have threads about actually interesting stuff.

Nobody gives a shit about Ungo Spear Thrower VI

Dumb frogposter