0x sale tutorial is live

here's the directions for tomorrow

blog.0xproject.com/zrx-token-sale-purchase-tutorial-612c2ffe1e0d

can't fucking wait! I might go all in if it's not after day 2. I want to dump $25k+ into this. Basically guaranteed 5x, 10x is even realistic

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/0xProject/comments/6tr7mm/you_can_now_trustlessly_trade_erc20_tokens_on/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off faggots

>He missed registration
OLOLOLOLOOLLOLOL

If I missed the registration, how and when will I be able to buy this? I just need some ETH right?

he posted the directions you fucking retard.

Abbo tier coin. Bancor laughs at your puny token.

etherdelta
not for unregistered people fucktard

>another non-reg
ahahahahahahaha

D-does owning District0x count? The success of one should correlate a bit to success for the other? I was shilled into thinking this coin is worthless for us speculators.

>Mfw might have bought if Veeky Forums autists were capable of properly communicating why it's worth my time

Btw, ZRX is the token you get from this, right? Or is there a 0x token as well? I don't get that part

you people can't possibly gloat about registrations. it's pathetic

You didn't get shilled son. You ate up FUD like a bottom feeder.

is it too late to register?

ZRX is the token you buy. nigger you have to do your own research. one look at the FAQ literally right on their website should've made you realize this shit is a GOLDMINE

i literally can't talk about DNT. i thought it would take way longer to moon like it did. the DNT token seems to do basically nothing right now as devs don't have to listen to votes and there's like 2 districts (one of them being fucking memefactory). d0x still seems like it will be valued way higher, but not anytime soon

ZRX is a token that the 0x team purposely made valuable (their words), and the success of 0x could mean the success of all the projects building off of it, but that's not a guarantee. however, the success of the projects building off of 0x 100% means the success of 0x. ZRX is more valuable the more it's used by more and more projects using the protocol

Welp wish I registered then. I'll have to keep a look out for when it hits exchanges and relative price. Can't get on every rocket. I appreciate informative posts.

register? yes. get a good deal on zrx? no.
you'll actually be able to buy ZRX over Veeky Forums or reddit if you want in about 8 hours.

reddit.com/r/0xProject/comments/6tr7mm/you_can_now_trustlessly_trade_erc20_tokens_on/

it will probably be on etherdelta immediately as well

Doesn't this require ZRX for fees? How are we able to fulfill those contracts on that reddit post without them.

>one look at the FAQ literally right on their website should've made you realize this shit is a GOLDMINE
After taking a few minutes to parse through the highly autistic language of the FAQ, I've concluded that this thing literally does nothing original and will suffer all of the existing problems.

I say this with peace and love of course and wish everyone who bought in all the best.

i don't know what's going to happen in about 8 hours with the price of ZRX, but you can at least keep an eye on it. the price for people that registered is 0.048 USD per token. if it's only 2x that, i would say that's a safe investment for you. if it's anything higher maybe wait for a dip and buy at your own discretion

by the way, as i told the other user: you can actually safely buy ZRX from anybody that has it in about 8 hours, separate from an exchange. so keep an eye on that as well.

I don't quite understand what you mean by
>doesn't this require ZRX for fees?

>autistic language
>nothing original
nigger are you illiterate? this drastically reduces the barrier to entry for new decentralized exchanges. it has ethfinex being build ontop of it, aragon, d0x, etc. do you seriously not understand what it does?

there is no direct competitors, there is nothing unoriginal about it. it has literally never been done. the closest "competitor" is kyber, but kyber is a fucking exchange and the closest content we get from them is q1 2018. if that's what you need to tell yourself for missing registration, so be it

Orders using the 0x protocol use ZRX instead of ETH for transactions fees. How are we already able to fulfill orders without ZRX?

This token is up for trade as soon as ICO ends, right?
So where is that, 3PM gmt+1 @ Liqui?

good question, not sure. if you comment on the reddit, the admins/devs generally answer questions

the ico ends when they get $24mil, and i'm pretty sure you can start trading ZRX immediately (in ~8 hours). the ico could take 5 days to completely end in theory but most likely less than 2 days

probably just keep an eye on etherdelta/liqui, and look at prices on social media or Veeky Forums or discords or whatnot. remember price is 0.048 USD per token for registered users aka 20.8333 tokens per dollar or 0.00016 eth. so if you do use their protocol to buy off of someone that's the price you should compare it to

I plan on using 0x.js to write an exchange for mobile phones. Feature requests?

Thanks for tip OP. I missed registration, bit salty but will buy em elsewhere. What would you suggest for a price bid? What do you think are realistic price targets in 6+ months, 2 years?

perhaps there will be an initial dip, but 2x or lower is a steal. while everyone here thinks this will initially moon, in reality this is a long-term coin (like DNT but on steroids because it does more than just decentralized governance)

everything that builds off of 0x, all the decentralized exchanges that use 0x like ethfinex to avoid that massive barrier to entry it would take to not be slow as fuck like etherdelta, all of it will just make this coin more and more valuable.

Bit of novice to some of this stuff. How/where would I store the ZRX tokens?

What other alts are you in?

I only have access to $500 to put into ETH which I can use for ZRX, but I guess even a little is better than nothing right?

THIS JUST IN:
ZRX CAP INCREASED FROM $1,763 TO $1,893

it's likely they found a better method for identifying whales, so they were able to lower the registered user count even more

i'm pretty new too. pretty sure some people here are doing hardware wallets? i use electrum for btc

like a retard, i dropped out of DNT a bit too early to get ready for ZRX so.. i just missed out on a massive moon. mostly just eth right now. any ERC20 token that does well will make ether more valuable so i don't bother with 99% of icos

i don't want to sound any more shill than i do right now, but yes, a little is likely much better than nothing

Cap per registrant on day 1 is: $1,893*

You can only buy $1893 today

So, how will the ZRX trading work? We'll just drop our url for the trade in random places (like here and reddit) saying something like 'will buy X amount worth of 0x for 10% more than you paid' or some shit and hope people jump in and trade?

I have a feeling my bank is gonna dick me and I'm gonna completely miss this, though

i think it's something like that. it will also be on exchanges, at least etherdelta/liqui

probably take a bit for bittrex

Alright. I'll probably just opt to throw Eth into Metamask and beg people to trade me their shit via ZRX. I have a feeling the exchanges are instantly gonna go to shit

Also fuck it - just in case, I'll be buying any tokens for 10% more than what people paid for them, regardless of what it is, up to a relatively small cap. I autistically only wired $500 AUD into my account at the time. Wish I had sent over more, and I'm not even sure this will come in time.

by the way, after the first 24 hours everyone will reach their cap and the cap will increase 3x for all registrants. so there technically will be tons of people that could get you ZRX, that don't have the funds to cap again. i'm sure you can find a better deal after the first 24 hours if you don't find one today

although the $24mil could also be reached in like 30 minutes and the ico would end. so who knows