Why are Africans always starving despite living in a tropical paradise where fresh fruit like bananas and coconuts fall...

Why are Africans always starving despite living in a tropical paradise where fresh fruit like bananas and coconuts fall from the trees and delicious wild game such as the antelope roam the lush meadows?

wut

Looks pretty lush and green to me.

>bananas and coconuts
What

am i the only one that wonders why the africans didnt demesticate zeebras to ride like horses. serioesly youd think that after 20k+ years of being there they wouldve learned. yet even today some tribes still run to catch their food. It amazes me

Baboons > Africans

Why haven't white people domesticated Zebras?

you do realize that not all of africa is desert or dry. some places have green lush jungles. didnt you watch tarzan???

they were too busy using horses and building cars, airplanes, trains, ships, and even space rockets.

Sage and report

It got old after a while.

Why haven't white people domeaticated the brown bear?

>some places

Yes, it's almost like Africa is a vastly varied continent and not every location is filled to the brim with famished Ethiopians.

notice how hes white...
they cant stop winning

why?

They can use bears to guard them

Why haven't Africans domesticated the hippo?

Why haven't Asians domesticated the tiger?

African here.

Why do non-africans think Africa is overflowing with food everywhere? Even after the introduction of SEA crops it was only due to American crops like corn that the population could expand significantly. I'm serious, growing up I never said once ran into these so called "lush jungles" full of goodies. It's rotting trees and the odd monkey screeching.

And there's actually more starving people in India per capita.

>thinking you can domesticate cats

But they have. The Polish army had a brown bear carry artillery shells in WW2. They rewarded him by feeding him cigarettes.

That's not domestication. Just taming. You might as well say lions are domesticated then because some work in circuses.

Domestication is a sustained multi-generational relationship in which one group of organisms assumes a significant degree of influence over the reproduction and care of another group to secure a more predictable supply of resources from that second group.

>implying any type of African can be domesticated

They are. Just because there are still wild populations doesn't mean they aren't domesticated. There are still wild horses, cows, turkeys, etc.

Jungles are full of disease carrying insects and have poor soil fertility. There is a reason civilizations first formed along river valleys instead of in the middle of jungles.

>wild cows
Holy shit you are retarded.

Domestication requires the animal to be selectively bred and for the population to be altered genetically for human use.

The aurochs is extinct, user.

/pol/ has an internal meme about Africa being a 1950's Tarzan movie. They unironically think it's just a big forest with year round fruit. They think the big migrating Serengeti herds on animal planet are the rule rather than the exception. To /pol/ jungle = fertile because "hurr durr lots of trees", neglecting to consider tolerance for soil acidity.