LTC General

All things LTC related

>when all you want to do is get Bitcoin to 5 digits on the back of Litecoin bag holders.

>whinging little bitch
>"i don't agree :)"
>further deepening of bitch status

His post about stomach hurting is pretty fucking lame, but his point is true. If what you saw was that interview, or the subreddit, you wouldn't go near LTC.
The truth is, there's plenty of other reasons to not go near it.

>complaining and bitching about nonsense
>"if btc succeeds we all succeed"
>*autism intensifies*

>I want o make litecoin succeed because it will help all coins.

Hmm he does pose an interesting idea here. If people see BTC does well that trust will be partly delegated to other forms of cryptocurrency.

BTC can be/is king for all I care but it rising will give more trust to the rest of the market.

Once it grows to expensive people have reason to look beyond bitcoin since "the ship has already sailed".

At the point BTC will be very high value and other crypto will have chances to flourish.

If Bitcoin succeeds we all succeed is the dumbest retort I've ever heard in my life.

Here we are in the middle of Bitcoin succeeding and all I see are pink wojacks.

>If Bitcoin succeeds we all succeed is the dumbest retort I've ever heard in my life.
Then you're pretty fucking bad at determining whether something is dumb.

>Here we are in the middle of Bitcoin succeeding
>middle
lol

Damn how heavy are those bags you holding.

It is 2017, it is alright to cry.

>that being said
The "plz reply"of reddit

Just sell your bags bro, be done with it

BUY HIGH and SELL LOW NOW

Sold them a while ago, I'm just not a little bitch like the drama queens in those Reddit posts.

by "we all succeed" he meant all of us bitcoin holders

I sold my LTC holdings for NEO while it was cheap thanks to the CNBC interview and then Lee coming onto reddit to basically talk about how he doesn't care about PR. As an investor it was kind of a turn off.

Lol at putting all your money in the faith of a chink. Litecoiners BTFO

I fear only bitcoin imploding or Charlie having a complete personality change can save litecoin now.

>tfw the best pic you can take for your twitter account makes you look like a car accident victim who had their face reconstructed by surgery tier

can anyone give me tl;dr version of what he says on CNBC?

traded my LTC for SIGT last week, down a good bit but at least there is movement....??