Who's your favorite historical figure. I'll start...

Who's your favorite historical figure. I'll start. He is easily one of the most fascination people to walk the face of the earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqqBs6kkzHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup faggots, any poo's or infidels in here to kill?

Yeah, Hitler was one of the most fascination people.

Oh wait he's not my favorite, this guy is.

Very fascination

Sargon of Akkad
Litreally the first emperor in human history. How crazy would that be?

Literally*

It's a really weird concept. His standing army was something like only 5,000 but apparently that was a huge army at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=QqqBs6kkzHE

He's the ultimate underdog story. From leader of a small tribe in the desert to creating the biggest land empire in history and killing 10% of the world population at the time.

>Google Sargon of Akkad
>Get retarded overweight YouTuber now

Same goes for Tupac.
Having the same name as an notable historical figure should be illegal.

No he isn't. He's a pathetic dumbass who managed to exploit crowd mentality for awhile, and then everything fell apart due to his stupidity. Everything about him was common, except, I suppose, the fact that most people who're entirely unsuited for holding a state's highest office are born into the position.

shitler loved niggers and wanted to mix all germans with niggers.
In his book mein kempf, shitler famously wrote and I quote :
"I love africans. They , unlike the jews, are all nordic/germanic. My biggest wish is to mix all germans with africans. And after we win this war and murder all jews in the world , me , himler and geobles are going to personally make sure every single woman in our beloved deutschland is impregnated with semen from africans".

Wow did hitler really say that?

of course he did.
shitler's love for niggers is mentioned literally all over mein kempf.
His biggest dream was to mix all germans with african by impregnating every single woman in his smelly deutschland with semen from africans.

Not just Hitler, why do you think the German Empire flag had BLACK ON TOP. German genetically have a deep admiration for proud Africans. Why were Germany's only colonies in AFRICA. Wake up.

It's not only "deep admiration" as you put it.
shitler and himler and geobles and indeed all of the nazi party and indeed the german people as a whole wanted to all mix with niggers.
shitler's love for niggers is mentioned literally all over mein kempf.
This is what shitler wrote in mein kempf :
:"I love africans. They , unlike the jews, are all nordic/germanic. My biggest wish is to mix all germans with africans. And after we win this war and murder all jews in the world , me , himler and geobles are going to personally make sure every single woman in our beloved deutschland is impregnated with semen from african".

Pretty based if you ask me