ARK

Jesus Christ, what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

redditmetrics.com/r/ArkEcosystem
ark-news.com/2017/08/14/second-ark-community-fund-proposal-funded/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh look, a pump&dump. neato.

Ha ha ha ha ha you deserve it

This, DnP group saw support and hype so they rode it to comfy 100% gains. By the time I realized what was going on I got 45% out of it.

Where's the bottom? 30k?

Honestly, i think ARK is serieus undervalued with it < 100 000 000 supply

It is but if BTC tanks before ARK moons it'll end up ~15k. I'm hedging my bets for now.

Volume keeps growing but the price is decreasing
Whales accumulating

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA ARKIES BTFO. SOLD THIS SCAMCOIN AT THE TOP AFTER HOLDING THESE BAGS SINCE 30ยข

>10$ SOON!!! CAP THIS!!

>tfw saw a buy wall at 50k and went all in
It's not going back up is it?

Looks like we might be good.

Its going up again

Cut your loses and sell now rebuy in at 20k range, this was a totally artificial pump and as the volume drops rapidly the orderbook is going to plummet
If there was any reason behind this pump like NEO's chain of big news, announcements i could understand, but this was organised by a pump group and got a bit out of control (their sell target was only 42k)

Ark normally had less than 100 volume btw

You guys are fucking retarded. Ark is great and all but do you really expect it to go up and up and up without ever having a dip? Get real you faggots, that's not how trading works.

This shit will go up and down all the way to $5-10 by the end of the year. Ride the waves or buy and hodl, the choice is yours.

redditmetrics.com/r/ArkEcosystem
Check the dates in the surge, it predates the pump by a couple of days.
For some reason this coin has hit it with the normies. It isn't all that artificial

someone posted last night saying it was a pump and dump, and claimed to have proof that when the coin hit 40k sat all the whales would dump.

I woke up this morning and it had hit 70k, and volume is still increasing.

I joined that group, what he said is true but different tier members get given different numbers. He was a non-paying member so got told to buy higher and sell lower than paying members who in turn buy higher and sell lower than the whales running the show.
No I'm not going to name it this shit doesn't work if everyone is in on it, that said I don't want to fuck over fellow Veeky Forumsraelites so don't FOMO buy shit that is already up 40%+

i warned you to sell before it dipped

i sold the second time it reached $2

Just really hope this pump and dump doesn't ruin the ark brand and project.

Was a ark bagholder before this and I will be after the pump dies down too, and would hate to see us looked at as the new dgb

Way too short for that to be an issue, people see a one day spike as an anomaly while they see days of pumping followed by weeks of dumping as a coin that has already mooned.

buywalls are to prop the price up while people dump
genuine demand doesn't let buy orders pile up close to the selling price

So did I, but I sold at 60k when it started to drop, it was pretty obvious because it rose way to fast, I was just waiting for it to maybe brake 70k

ark-news.com/2017/08/14/second-ark-community-fund-proposal-funded/

These are the news, fuck PND

That is literally nothing are you kidding me, no different to any other filler ""news"" article posted every week