Is race real?

Is race real?

no blatantly apparent human biodiversity is gompletely made up and was inbented by dah bourjazee to keep da broletariat divided professor shekel Shekelstein told me so fugggg xD

A social construct that has tangible effects on social structures and cultural systems. It really can be defined well in Stirner's sense of a spook. It has no intrinsic value but mutual respect of the idea manifests the "nonreal" into reality.

No, only filthy racists would say that! Skin colour doesn't matter! We're all the same on the inside!

Look at these 2 skeletons found in Roman London! We can tell from the bones that they're Chinese! This is proof that Europe has always been multicultural!

Wrong board my nigga

>humanity consists of several races (bone structure, looks, behaviour)
>we're all still human as a whole and shouldn't hate each other because of our different races
>culture and religion are social constructs that should be accepted and not forced upon others

Phenotypical variation and racial supremacy are not the same. Stating someone is inferior because of skull shape is the problem, no one other than white centrists generally says "I don't see color, we are all human" anymore

>>culture and religion are social constructs that should be accepted and not forced upon others
I agree, as long as the wildly different cultural and religious social constructs reside in the parts of the world they were conceived in and not in the neighbourhood near me.

Yes. There are clear physical differences so it is very possible there are mental differences as well.

Why are Jews so intelligent despite a history of oppression? Its because in their culture the educated religious class were the ones that had 15 kids. Whereas in Africa, the most athletic man got all the women, which is a very dysgenic practice as far as IQ is concerned.

The reasons why whites tend to be more polite and experience things like strong guilt over bad behavior is because the Ice Age in Europe made living and providing food very difficult, which required a high amount of tribal coordination and teamwork.

While whites had to team up to hunt mammoths in the icy tundra, African mothers could still provide for several children by themselves solely by gathering food, which has led to different traits.

Final notes:
Race is real but there is no "master race."
No one group is superior to any other group because we have all evolved to fill different environmental rolls in nature.

So blacks may be more athletic but near-sighted. Asians may be more goal oriented but low-t and Whites may be more community and ethically oriented but it takes all kinds to make the world go round

Except the kikes. Fuck the kikes

This is the correct board. Don't judge OP by his pic which if you understood who O'Reilly is you'd understand how silly you look for assuming he's from there because of this meme.

If OP starts talking about da juus or presenting straw man arguments then we send him packing.

What is it that blacks are more suspectible to active+aggressive crowd effect than others?

>So blacks may be more athletic

Where did this meme originate from and why are all the best boxers, mma fighters, powerlifters and bodybuilders white then?

Athletic meaning running and jumping.
Anderson Silva is one of the best mma fighters and he is black as well.

Probably comes from the fact that a good majority of people who play in common sports like football are black

Can take the nigger out the jungle but can't take the jungle out of the nigger

>blatantly apparent human biodiversity

Thats a spectrum, there are no sharp borders.
Its like saying numbers bellow 100 are small, and above 100 are large.
But 99 is closer to 101 than it is to 12. So its closer to some "large" numbers than it is to its own group of "small" numbers.
This is what a spectrum is. Lines placed are arbitrary.

Race is a political construct, and it is constructed by arbitrarily placing lines on the genetic biodiversity spectrum of the human species.

In what way is admitting races exist spouting racial supremacy? You might see the distinction, but the loudest led ties don't

>sorites fallacy

Fuck off to red*it

This isn't a continuum fallacy at all.
If you separate people into groups, and for every group there are individuals which are closer to people in other groups than to people of their own group, why the fuck are they in that group at all?

Any line drawn on a spectrum like that is arbitrary. Always on the two sides of the line are elements that are closer to each other than they are to members of their own group.

I'm sure zoologists have encountered this problem as well.

Why not ask them?

so what im getting from you is whats the best indicator to group a person in?
sorry my iq is below 10

>when you know about averages but because outliers exist that means that averages don't exist

Because black aptitude at sports has always been accredited to some innate factor not through hard work and training because it's easier to rationalize your loss like that.

Blacks were thought of being bad boxing with vague explanations why, then they joined it and did good so people made justifications on why the black boxers so good and now we are at a point where blacks aren't that much of a big presence as they used to so the statements are shifting.

Same with east euro women in athletics in the cold war years. Yes there was drug enhancing use but many if those women were crazy good as fuck athletes. Hell the women's 800m is held by a czech woman who still is the record holder to this day and Castor Semenya still isn't close.

this is actually a legitimate & humanities question

unfortunately

Fucking lol

Its arbitrary there as well, which is why they keep making new groups when someone gets autistic about it.
Soon every animal will be alone in a group of its own.

>that webm
AYYYOOO BIX NOOD NIGGA GIBS ME DAT PHAT ASS

yes, only brainlets deny race is real.